Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,667 members, 7,770,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:03 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (984764 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (469) (Go Down)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Please continue posting your Q&S here, Part 1 is now 480 pages and too long to read through for many people.

Part 1 is here for reference purposes: https://www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa

Thank you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fatalveli(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
I would be glad if anybody can be of help. I wanna apply for german visa but from what i heard, its seems kinda hard. Any information pertaining to my question wilk help. Thanks

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fatalveli:
I would be glad if anybody can be of help. I wanna apply for german visa but from what i heard, its seems kinda hard. Any information pertaining to my question wilk help. Thanks
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
consequences of not reading part 1
Your question is very vague. What category of visa are you planning to apply for? have you checked the criteria? If you meet them you will be given for sure.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oladunwo(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Part 2? Wow... My testimony shall be in this part

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GIKOLO22(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
Justwise thank you very much and other numerous gurus,i have really gained a lot in these forum,still arranging my documents for winter application...GOD bless all my nigerian brothers&sisters in deutch land.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
oladunwo:

*Our

AMEN

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lets see how the scenes in this part unfolds . . .

**squeezes face and folds arm**

My testimony will come in this part . . . .AMEN

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Part 2 pioneers 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

I salute my Ogas in the house!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pricelessmr: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Part2 of German visa thread shows the progress made thus far. Happy New Year Everybody.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by eluquenson(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
Following the real men cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ndyoo(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
I never knew we're going to get to a part 2 of this thread...Took long, but we're here. grin
To all those keeping the thread alive...GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ndyoo(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nevilbot, that your 10EUR Job doesn't look bad. Best you could do for the thread is to drop the link here...Searching you on facebook is a cumbersome task when you can't provide your full name. Danke!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Justwise... Alagbara grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
oladunwo:

[size=15pt]Our[/size] Testimonies shall be in this part IJN grin grin

Like this post if you think you will make the #teamWinterBRT train tongue tongue wink

42 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oladunwo(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
dolpaz:

[size=15pt]Our[/size] Testimony shall be in this part IJN grin grin

Like this post if you think you will make the #teamWinterBRT train tongue tongue wink
Na so my brother

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by busky101(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Yes oh, we Made it to a new thread. Been following on a low key, Am grateful to all gurus in the house! Big ups to y"all
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nevilbot: 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ndyoo:
Nevilbot, that your 10EUR Job doesn't look bad. Best you could do for the thread is to drop the link here...Searching you on facebook is a cumbersome task when you can't provide your full name. Danke!

I cant provide you with the link to the job for obvious reasons which is if you go directly, i loss my 50euro referral money which you ursef will agree with me is not a small amout of money in germany. And i already shared the link with like two who contacted me and they can vouch for the realness of the company and the job. About searching me out on facebook with nevilbot being cumbersome, then i guess u are using an internet that is not even up to edge standard and a browser that is outdated. i cant provide my name here for reasons we all know cus i dont want to av issues with any godlike admin, so plz just type nevilbot on facebook and i most say those who searched sincerely this week got across to me. up to five contacts from this same forum already added me on facebook mainly by typing in nevilbot so the truth is u did not search, facebook is not a voluminous encyclopaedia

so search for me, add me, give me your details, i refer u, u get ur job cus they are seriously recruiting right now and i get my 50euro from the company and we both smile to the bank. which means we have to help one another, Lobatan!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Chars1289: 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Chars1289: 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
part 2..mehnn its bin awhile here.pls whr re d poineers of dz thread topeajeis, godson2013, kelly4top nd co? guess dey rethru wit sch now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fatalveli(m): 5:20am On Jan 18, 2015
How long does it take to arrange/process a german visa
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adenjnr(m): 8:21am On Jan 18, 2015
nevilbot:

I cant provide you with the link to the job for obvious reasons which is if you go directly, i loss my 50euro referral money which you ursef will agree with me is not a small amout of money in germany. And i already shared the link with like two who contacted me and they can vouch for the realness of the company and the job. About searching me out on facebook with nevilbot being cumbersome, then i guess u are using an internet that is not even up to edge standard and a browser that is outdated. i cant provide my name here for reasons we all know cus i dont want to av issues with any godlike admin, so plz just type nevilbot on facebook and i most say those who searched sincerely this week got across to me. up to five contacts from this same forum already added me on facebook mainly by typing in nevilbot so the truth is u did not search, facebook is not a voluminous encyclopaedia

so search for me, add me, give me your details, i refer u, u get ur job cus they are seriously recruiting right now and i get my 50euro from the company and we both smile to the bank. which means we have to help one another, Lobatan!!!!!!
Bro.... All I see on facebook is nevilbot edu consult which is a page and not a name.
Talking of dropping the link, you can always get your 50euros once you drop the link with your referal I'd.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adenjnr(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2015
Fatalveli:
How long does it take to arrange/process a german visa
What category of visa are you talking about?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fapper(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2015
nevilbot:

lolz abeg dat ur job wey dey pay d 10euroes shey he dey demand high german proficiency.....or if I sabi bisschen deutsch I cn b taken
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by UncleJudax(m): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2015
adenjnr:

I think he is just playing! Check his last post and the response from eke40seven.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fatalveli(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2015
adenjnr:

Holiday or probably tourist!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ndyoo(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
adenjnr:

Bro.... All I see on facebook is nevilbot edu consult which is a page and not a name.
Talking of dropping the link, you can always get your 50euros once you drop the link with your referal I'd.

Abeg help me tell the guy...he's behaving like someone that is not used to modern facilities. Except there's something he's hiding. Nevilbot, all you have here is trust because you can still give me the link on facebook and I will boycott the referal. Stop being conscious of money. This is one problem we nigerians have. By the way, him getting the 50 euros is conditional so far the person works. If not you referring the person is as good as nothing...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by donhuko: 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ndyoo:

Abeg help me tell the guy...he's behaving like someone that is not used to modern facilities. Except there's something he's hiding. Nevilbot, all you have here is trust because you can still give me the link on facebook and I will boycott the referal. Stop being conscious of money. This is one problem we nigerians have. By the way, him getting the 50 euros is conditional so far the person works. If not you referring the person is as good as nothing...

Bro, just search nevilbot on google rather than facebook. You'll see his twitter handle (the second result). Copy the username and search for it on facebook. I hope that solves it.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stharrie(f): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]PLEASE IN THE LAST THREAD SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT GETTING THE GERMAN LANGUAGE BOOKS FOR A1-Ç1 FOE #11000 BUT I DON'T REMEMBER THE PAGE...HOW DOES ONE GET THE BOOKS?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
stharrie:
[size=8pt][/size]PLEASE IN THE LAST THREAD SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT GETTING THE GERMAN LANGUAGE BOOKS FOR A1-Ç1 FOE #11000 BUT I DON'T REMEMBER THE PAGE...HOW DOES ONE GET THE BOOKS?

@stharrie I will recommend easy german textbook by Paul Coggle and Heiner Schenke for you is ok and easy to understand german with the book is just 6k u can get it at Goethe institute

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
House I'm here again ooo I need someone who has sent document to uni-assist before because I sent mine last week and have not receive any confirmation from them about getting my document and also payment of $75
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by krizhk(m): 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
kennyoguns0509:
House I'm here again ooo I need someone who has sent document to uni-assist before because I sent mine last week and have not receive any confirmation from them about getting my document and also payment of $75

Well, I guess das because uni-assist has not registered your mail yet. As dey register manually, there is a delay between the actual receipt and its registration in der system. As soon as the documents are registered, a notification of receipt will be sent by e-mail.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=krizhk post=29907664]

Well, I guess das because uni-assist has not registered your mail yet. As dey register manually, there is a delay between the actual receipt and its registration in der system. As soon as the documents are registered, a notification of receipt will be sent by e-mail.

@krizhk. Thanks so much bro but am worried because uni-assist received my document the last day I mean for application at 12 noon

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (469)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.