Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama’s Daughter: Report - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama’s Daughter: Report (1172 Views)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama's Daughter / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama's Daughter: Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama’s Daughter: Report by Mbkite(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2015
By AFP on May 26, 2015

A Kenyan lawyer has offered US president Barack Obama 50 cows and other assorted livestock in exchange for his 16-year old daughter Malia’s hand in marriage, a report said Tuesday.

Felix Kiprono said he was willing to pay 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats in order to fulfil his dream of marrying the first daughter.

“I got interested in her in 2008,” Kiprono said, in an interview with The Nairobian newspaper.

At that time President Obama was running for office for the first time and Malia was a 10-year-old.

“As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price,” he said.

Kiprono said he intended to put his offer of marriage to Obama and hopes the president will bring his daughter with him when he makes his first presidential visit to Kenya, the country where his father was born, in July.

Obama’s Kenyan grandmother, who is in her early 90s, still lives in Kogelo, in western Kenya, home to a number of the president’s relatives.

“I am currently drafting a letter to Obama asking him to please have Malia accompany him for this trip. I hope the embassy will pass the letter to him,” he said.

Kiprono dismissed the notion he might be a gold-digger.

“People might say I am after the family’s money, which is not the case. My love is real,” he insisted.

The young lawyer, whose age was not revealed, said he had already planned his proposal, which would be made on a hill near his rural village, and the wedding at which champagne would be shunned in favour of a traditional sour milk called “mursik”.

Kiprono said that as a couple he and the young Obama would lead “a simple life”.

“I will teach Malia how to milk a cow, cook ugali (maize porridge) and prepare mursik like any other Kalenjin woman,” he said.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/05/kenyan-lawyer-offers-livestock-to-wed-obamas-daughter-report/

Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama’s Daughter: Report by pussygotlips: 5:18pm On May 26, 2015
Effect of smoking cow shit
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama’s Daughter: Report by Mbkite(m): 5:29pm On May 26, 2015
pussygotlips:
Effect of smoking cow shit
LOL
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama’s Daughter: Report by NIJJAking(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2015
The guy dey jonce die. He for come meet me make i lecture am on how i take toast chelsea bill clinton daughter. The girl mad dey pursue me for marriage. Her papa accept me na her over sabi sabi mama no gree thats why she no dey nigeria today as my wife.
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama’s Daughter: Report by StealthyMe(m): 6:04pm On May 26, 2015
Since she was 10yrs old ?! :-x

Dude is a paedophïle! Jail him! He wants to practice catch them young undecided
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama’s Daughter: Report by Mbkite(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2015
NIJJAking:
The guy dey jonce die. He for come meet me make i lecture am on how i take toast chelsea bill clinton daughter. The girl mad dey pursue me for marriage. Her papa accept me na her wicked mama no gree thats why she no dey nigeria today as my wife.
we know u
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama’s Daughter: Report by Mbkite(m): 7:43pm On May 26, 2015
StealthyMe:

d gal is ripe now
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama’s Daughter: Report by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 26, 2015
StealthyMe:

the guy is also young, he was still around 15 then
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama’s Daughter: Report by Mbkite(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2015
denisfidha:

the guy is also young, he was still around 15 then
yea.
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama’s Daughter: Report by Nobody: 2:25am On May 27, 2015
OMG shocked

Heh.
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama’s Daughter: Report by Mbkite(m): 5:58am On May 27, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
OMG shocked
Heh.
Na so nah
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama’s Daughter: Report by Mbkite(m): 5:59am On May 27, 2015
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama’s Daughter: Report by ifyan(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2015
True true crase get stage.
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama’s Daughter: Report by Mbkite(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2015
ifyan:
True true crase get stage.
Na love

(1) (Reply)

Vandals Destroyed Graves Of War Heroes On D-day Anniversary / Just 538 college electoral voters Would Decide Who Becomes USA President / Ukraine-born Oligarch Mikhail Watford Found Dead At Home In Surrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.