Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

A Tweet Of Hope From @APC Twitter Handle. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tweet Of Hope From @APC Twitter Handle. (726 Views)

Tweet Of The Morning: Nigerian Trains (Screenshot) / Details From APC Press Conference / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tweet Of Hope From @APC Twitter Handle. by orobs93(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2015
I just believe everyone deserves a chance..
What is your take on this tweet.

If you believe them hit like button
If you don't hit the share button

2 Likes

Re: A Tweet Of Hope From @APC Twitter Handle. by Trailblazer1(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2015
undecided
Re: A Tweet Of Hope From @APC Twitter Handle. by papoose999(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2015
Re: A Tweet Of Hope From @APC Twitter Handle. by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 26, 2015
well just come in let's see what you got.
Re: A Tweet Of Hope From @APC Twitter Handle. by dustmalik: 6:28pm On May 26, 2015
It may take a while, but surely, Nigeria will be great. I have never been this hopeful.

1 Like

Re: A Tweet Of Hope From @APC Twitter Handle. by saxwizard(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2015

wwetin dem mean by conger I no undastnd
Re: A Tweet Of Hope From @APC Twitter Handle. by LaurelP(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2015
I think they meant to write "conquer" not conger. There's notin like conger in English

1 Like

Re: A Tweet Of Hope From @APC Twitter Handle. by candycrushsoda: 6:55pm On May 26, 2015
Did that APC handler just write 'conger' instead of 'conquer'? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Tweet Of Hope From @APC Twitter Handle. by ionsman: 6:56pm On May 26, 2015
At the end we shall say,"All is well that ends well".
I have never been this optimistic of a better Nigeria.
Re: A Tweet Of Hope From @APC Twitter Handle. by ionsman: 6:57pm On May 26, 2015
candycrushsoda:
Did that APC handler just write 'conger' instead of 'comquer'? undecided
Are you a COMQUEROR.......Na you worse pass...Mumu
Re: A Tweet Of Hope From @APC Twitter Handle. by modath(f): 6:57pm On May 26, 2015
No other option but to hope and believe!!

Nigeria will rise again!!
Re: A Tweet Of Hope From @APC Twitter Handle. by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 26, 2015
Four years of these clowns, they can't even spell "conquer" chai!!! We don enter ooo.
Re: A Tweet Of Hope From @APC Twitter Handle. by candycrushsoda: 6:59pm On May 26, 2015
ionsman:

Are you a COMQUEROR.......Na you worse pass...Mumu

Ozuor!!!
Re: A Tweet Of Hope From @APC Twitter Handle. by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 26, 2015
"Congar" what's that? Did they mean conjure or konja (to steal in Igbo street slang) or is it conquer...hmmm choices
Re: A Tweet Of Hope From @APC Twitter Handle. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2015
liberty300:
"Congar" what's that? Did they mean conjure or konja (to steal in Igbo street slang) or is it conquer...hmmm choices

See who they voted to rule us: bunch of illiterates

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions Festo Authorized And Certified Training Center. Pics / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances / Afe Babalola Wants Tetfund Act Amended - Wants Govt To Fund Private Vasities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.