Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

The Fastest Way Of Loosing Weight - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fastest Way Of Loosing Weight (910 Views)

I Love My Husband,but I Am Loosing Trust. / Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More / A Guide For Loosing Weight After Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fastest Way Of Loosing Weight by TINAOGE: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2009
I was wearing size 12 before my wedding but now after having four kids am wearing size 16.

Please can some tell me how I can loose weight naturally not with herbs or drugs but with dieting using Nigerian dishes.

Please how do I diet with Nigerian dishes in other to loose weight.

Thanks
Re: The Fastest Way Of Loosing Weight by Akinagirl(f): 12:43am On Feb 14, 2009
exercise.
Re: The Fastest Way Of Loosing Weight by Outstrip(f): 12:45am On Feb 14, 2009
Weight loss is simple. Burn more calories than you take in. That is the only way. If only it was that easy to implement I would be a size 6 again

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way Of Loosing Weight by twinskenny(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2009
please am sorry to ask what d u mean calorie? i rily want to loose some weight
Re: The Fastest Way Of Loosing Weight by sucessful1: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2009
calories=energy intake or output

food when metabolised=calories
Re: The Fastest Way Of Loosing Weight by FBS: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2009
More exercise and rest of mind.
Hope that helps.
Re: The Fastest Way Of Loosing Weight by spikedcylinder: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2009
Outstrip:

Weight loss is simple. Burn more calories than you take in. That is the only way. If only it was that easy to implement I would be a size 6 again

Exactly! Implementation is a modafocker! angry
Re: The Fastest Way Of Loosing Weight by Outstrip(f): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2009
modafocker is not even the word. It is so frustrating. I'm about to put my ass on a boot camp kind of regimen if I don't stop this my grazing
Re: The Fastest Way Of Loosing Weight by Treetop20(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2009
Outstrip:

modafocker is not even the word. It is so frustrating. I'm about to put my ass on a boot camp kind of regimen if I don't stop this my grazing
lol
Re: The Fastest Way Of Loosing Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 12:48am On Feb 17, 2009
eating rifght and working right wht else
Re: The Fastest Way Of Loosing Weight by hotstuff06(f): 12:57am On Feb 17, 2009
Poster
I have been there before. Focus on your food intake. Don't cut out the food you eat, e.g rice, eba or things like instead. Instead do it in MODERATION. If you cut the foods out completely you will loose the weight but you won't be able to keep it off since all these carbs are most of our dishes are comprised of. If you reduce your quantity intake, you will loose and maintain the weightloss, drink lots of water and eat lots and lots of vegetables. If you can restrain yourself from eating after 7pm, that will be great, weight lose in the first week wil happen. It has worked for me for 4 yrs now and I still maintain my weight even after 2 children and loosing 45lbs. I know exercising could be a challenge but if you can work it into your everyday regimen. Instead of sittting and watching TV, move your treadmill a few feet from the TV and walk on it while watching ur show. ALSO check your stress level and try to be worryfree if you can help it. If you do all this, and you hav no health issues like thyroid problems, then you sure will loose the weight.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way Of Loosing Weight by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 17, 2009
Start by not eating too much/ not eating junk food.
Re: The Fastest Way Of Loosing Weight by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2009
Dont eat after 7. If you feel like having a snack in between meals, have a friut instead, then make time out to exercise. Best wishes, sista, Make yourself feel good and better

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Matured Cute Busty Lady Neede For Serious Dating/marriage / Nigerian man with 107 wives and 185 shuldrens / Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.