Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

PLS I Nid A Mature Advice On This.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PLS I Nid A Mature Advice On This.. (769 Views)

Pls I Need Advice On How To Stop My Smoking Life / Pls I Nid Ur Help Nairalanders.(healthwise) I Find This Good News Somehow Scary / Advice On How To Add Weight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS I Nid A Mature Advice On This.. by horlarbaby(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2015
Good evening...A friend of mine came to me today,he told he dere is this girl he z with...they have had lot f unprotected sex...bt wat appened yesternyt was different...his babe was so hor*y n she was on her period..so he had sex wit her...he said it was so irritating n he feels he isn't safe...so the question is ..is he safe?some pple says its badluck,how true is that?Thanks..
Re: PLS I Nid A Mature Advice On This.. by Yustash001(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2015
As in your friend sama d thing real hard when the girl is on her period?...
Re: PLS I Nid A Mature Advice On This.. by saxwizard(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2015
your friend or you ...no lies pls
Re: PLS I Nid A Mature Advice On This.. by edward1984(m): 6:39pm On May 26, 2015
horlarbaby:
Good evening...A friend of mine came to me today,he told he dere is this girl he z with...they have had lot f unprotected sex...bt wat appened yesternyt was different...his babe was so Hot n she was on her period..so he had sex wit her...he said it was so irritating n he feels he isn't safe...so the question is ..is he safe?some pple says its badluck,how true is that?Thanks..

they had lot of unprotected sex already ,, so what is he scared of ,, if he is safe from having sex with her when she was on her period , or from unprotected sex ? if he is worried let him go for general check up,, and please what is the meaning of bad luck ?
Re: PLS I Nid A Mature Advice On This.. by horlarbaby(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2015
saxwizard:
friend smiley
saxwizard:
Re: PLS I Nid A Mature Advice On This.. by horlarbaby(m): 6:45pm On May 26, 2015
edward1984:

they had lot of unprotected sex already ,, so what is he scared of ,, if he is safe from having sex with her when she was on her period , or from unprotected sex ? if he is worried let him go for general check up,, and please what is the meaning of bad luck ?
like a bad omen or sth...or a taboo
Re: PLS I Nid A Mature Advice On This.. by edward1984(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2015
horlarbaby:
like a bad omen or sth...or a taboo

Aha I see ,, something like superstition ? well the best he can do is to get tested
Re: PLS I Nid A Mature Advice On This.. by horlarbaby(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2015
edward1984:

Aha I see ,, something like superstition ? well the best he can do is to get tested
thanks

(1) (Reply)

A / Hours Appears Another Morning As Under Eye Bags Or Eyelids / Lose 20-30 Pounds By Christmas With Total Life Changes Slimming Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.