Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship (45210 Views)

2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kennisden:
I have contacted NNPC/ESSO Mobil, there is still hope that applicants will be contacted via e-mail and SMS if you are successful at the next level of screening.

Pls elaborate... Wic next level of screening
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Kennisden(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
That means we should be expecting a screening test still
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2015
... Err... Xo ExxonMobil undecided
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2015
geobukky:
... Err... Xo ExxonMobil undecided
did what?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by baresi22: 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
It is 20/08/2015...No hope again grin grin...There is crisis in this industry.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by spawne: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Given up hope already.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
spawne:
Given up hope already.
If am expecting anything from this ppl again is Jez a very short shortlist Dat dy can do d whole screening and verification in a day, outside that lipsrsealed... After all Dat wahala to get HOD endorsement undecided
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mobil no try atall
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by ElDeeVee(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mobil...So all these UK admissions don waste abi?
Diariz God
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Emasel(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Diariz God

Lol...defer and try again next year. I'm quite sure there will be more scholarship opportunities next year. You can also try CommonWealth Shared Scholarship, with your grade you stand a very good chance of getting CSS.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Emasel:

Lol...defer and try again next year. I'm quite sure there will be more scholarship opportunities next year. You can also try CommonWealth Shared Scholarship, with your grade you stand a very good chance of getting CSS.
Good chance , like how many ppl Commonwealth dy give yearly... Jez asking tho... Applied last year couldn't go cos I saw my invite very late
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Diariz God

lol...and Coventry don use e-mail disturb me scatter..lol..

ElDeeVee howfa na?
how the go dey go?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Emasel(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
geobukky:

Good chance , like how many ppl Commonwealth dy give yearly... Jez asking tho... Applied last year couldn't go cos I saw my invite very late

CommonWealth Scholarships are of two types:

CFSP- CommonWealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan

and CSS-CommonWealth Shared Scholarship.

The CFSP is administered by Federal Scholarship Board in Nigeria. The FSB acts as the Nominating agency for CFSP. They nominate candidates to CommonWealth for the award. The CFSP is open to all disciplines. The Nigerian factor may come into play here. I guess this was the one you applied for.

The CSS is administered by select universities in the UK and they have specific courses that can apply for CSS through the available UK universities. With a good grade(Preferably a First Class) and good Personal Statement,you stand a very good chance to get it as it is purely on merit.
Though most people that get CSS are First Class grads.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
kk, i even applied for the 2 ... the shared tho belongs to first class ppl as u rightly said even tho its opened to 2:1 and the slots are very very few, even with first class that personal statement must be well written
Emasel:

CommonWealth Scholarships are of two types:

CFSP- CommonWealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan

and CSS-CommonWealth Shared Scholarship.

The CFSP is administered by Federal Scholarship Board in Nigeria. The FSB acts as the Nominating agency for CFSP. They nominate candidates to CommonWealth for the award. The CFSP is open to all disciplines. The Nigerian factor may come into play here. I guess this was the one you applied for.

The CSS is administered by select universities in the UK and they have specific courses that can apply for CSS through the available UK universities. With a good grade(Preferably a First Class) and good Personal Statement,you stand a very good chance to get it as it is purely on merit.
Though most people that get CSS are First Class grads.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by ElDeeVee(m): 4:53am On Aug 21, 2015
Emasel:

Lol which grade??
Thanks bro. How far nitda?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by ElDeeVee(m): 4:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Obiwannn:

lol...and Coventry don use e-mail disturb me scatter..lol..

ElDeeVee howfa na?
how the go dey go?
Oga mi, I dey o.
Leeds don send evidence of sponsorship tire, I just dey look them dey laff.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Oga mi, I dey o.
LOL..God de
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Oga mi, I dey o.
Wic course for Leeds
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by marqueetim(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2015
lol me too grin
ElDeeVee:

Oga mi, I dey o.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 24, 2015
Exxon Mobil why? Abi una moni don finish?

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by ciscon: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2015
Scholarship or no scholarship, time is counting, ensure you make each day count. By this time next year, will you still be this enthusiastic for a foreign masters degree? I imploy everyone to have alternative plans for the next twelve months that will be a plus to your career and professional prowess, you may even count yourself lucky for not being a beneficiary considering what you would have achieved within this time frame. One attribute of successful people is that they always try to move ahead in the face of difficulty, never hinge all your hopes on one thing. Just my little thought.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Estiimable(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nice words of admonition, bro. Now, to add to this...it's time to move on. Every step forward begins with a firmly planted foot in the past.
Like Abraham Lincoln once said, “I will prepare and some day my chance will come”, even when all hope is gone, God knows our pain and His promise remains. He will be with you always. Life will always be filled with challenging situations as long as we're on earth. It’s best to admit this to ourselves, and decide to be happy anyway: the earlier the better.

Someone said, "We knew what we had, but didn't know we could lose them." Don't wait to lose opportunities to be happy before you realize you should have made the best use of them. Life is not a right, it's a privilege. We may not have gotten the help to start our overseas post-graduate studies this September, but let's remember that God's time is ALWAYS the best and on time. It could happen before next year's in-take by January or September 2016...only God knows. Help could come from anywhere and at anytime...because only God can make a dry fish bend without breaking it. Don't be weary...put your hope on God and not on man. Thank God, and be happy as you face that challenging situation. Where there is life, there is surely a way. Life is beautiful. Enjoy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Which way Exxon? I still think scholarstica advertised this scholarship in their own capacity without Exxon's consent. Scholar why? Why did u just raise the hope of many jobless homo sapien and dashed it without bathing an eye lid?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by oluwhadharey: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
dannyabba:

Yeah! Dragnet. 20 questions in 17 minutes. 2 sections for most people but some people had 3 sections (3rd being abstract). I could send you some samples, if you care for them.

NB* This info is based on 2014's test. Dragnet might have restrategized.

pls mr Dannyabba, can yu pls send me a copy of dragnet past questn for agip scholarship or others.
God bless yu

Thanks in anticipation
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by oluwhadharey: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
dannyabba:

Yeah! Dragnet. 20 questions in 17 minutes. 2 sections for most people but some people had 3 sections (3rd being abstract). I could send you some samples, if you care for them.

NB* This info is based on 2014's test. Dragnet might have restrategized.

pls mr Dannyabba, can yu pls send me a copy of dragnet past questn for agip scholarship or others.

my email: oluwhadharey@gmail.com

God bless yu

Thanks in anticipation
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
oluwhadharey:

my email: oluwhadharey@gmail.com

God bless yu

Thanks in anticipation

Check page 8, please.

Cheers!
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Shalomated: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hello all.
dannyabba:

Check page 8, please.

Cheers!
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
cry
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 11:22am On May 19, 2018
Just to be clear, this scholarship never took place? abi was cancelled?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / 5 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.