Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship (45180 Views)

2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2015
Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) is offering Scholarships to outstanding Nigerian graduates wishing to pursue post-graduate studies in the under listed disciplines:

- Geosciences

- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil/Structural, Pipeline, Marine and Subsea)

Eligibility:

To qualify, applicants MUST:

1. Must be a graduate from a Nigerian University
2. Must possess a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed Engineering and Geosciences disciplines.
3. Must have provisional admission to undertake full-time postgraduate study at a reputable foreign University (MSc or MEng) in the 2015/2016 academic session.
4. Specialization in Geophysics would be an advantage.

The EEPNL scholarship award applies to tuition, books, accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study.

Please note:

Application closes Midnight, Friday 9th June, 2015. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email.
Employees of ExxonMobil Subsidiary companies in Nigeria and their dependents are not eligible for this Scholarship.

Before you start this application

1. Ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:

Passport photograph (with white background not more than 3 months old)
Valid ID card
Proof of provisional admission for Postgraduate Study into any reputable university
First Degree Certificate
Birth Certificate

Apply at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/nnpceepnl

2 Likes

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by chukwuka14(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2015
Pls house...can age declaration substitute for birth certificate?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Ollytaus(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2015
chukwuka14:
Pls house...can age declaration substitute for birth certificate?
yes
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 26, 2015
Ollytaus:
yes
can a fresh graduate yet to embark on NYSC apply?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Ollytaus(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
you can since it's not among the documents to be uploaded

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Ollytaus(m): 10:16pm On May 26, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
you can since it's not among the documents to be uploaded but nysc cert would be STRONGLY required for interview purposes.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 26, 2015
Ollytaus:
you can since it's not among the documents to be uploaded
ok thanks. But what are the future consequences if a fresh grad chooses to bypass NYSC completely?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 26, 2015
Ollytaus:
you can since it's not among the documents to be uploaded but nysc cert would be STRONGLY required for interview purposes.
ok just saw it. Thanks
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Ollytaus(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
ok thanks. But what are the future consequences if a fresh grad chooses to bypass NYSC completely?
you CAN'T bypass nysc, it would be required at the interview stages. Applying and sitting for the exam at this stage would give you a good understanding of how aptitude tests work pending the time the experience would be needed.

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Ollytaus(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
ok just saw it. Thanks
you welcome
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2015
Ollytaus:
you CAN'T bypass nysc, it would be required at the interview stages. Applying and sitting for the exam at this stage would give you a good understanding of how aptitude tests work pending the time the experience would be needed.
Jesuspikin77:
Hey! I know someone who got it last year and the person had not finished service when the scholarship came. The person was to pass out in October, but got the scholarship in August and consequently, travelled in September.... without NYSC discharge certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by engrjoe(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2015
Just for BSc and BEng holders.. No room for HND
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Cutehector(m): 1:32am On May 27, 2015
How person wan take get transcript and provisional admission within less dan two weeks? Hmmm
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by OkoyeA1(m): 4:41am On May 27, 2015
Cutehector:
How person wan take get transcript and provisional admission within less dan two weeks? Hmmm
bros e tire me oo...keep me posted on how u would go Abt urs...it seems we are in the same boat..
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Saryea83: 5:47am On May 27, 2015
dannyabba:

Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) is offering Scholarships to outstanding Nigerian graduates wishing to pursue post-graduate studies in the under listed disciplines:

- Geosciences

- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil/Structural, Pipeline, Marine and Subsea)

Eligibility:

To qualify, applicants MUST:

1. Must be a graduate from a Nigerian University
2. Must possess a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed Engineering and Geosciences disciplines.
3. Must have provisional admission to undertake full-time postgraduate study at a reputable foreign University (MSc or MEng) in the 2015/2016 academic session.
4. Specialization in Geophysics would be an advantage.

The EEPNL scholarship award applies to tuition, books, accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study.

Please note:

Application closes Midnight, Friday 9th June, 2015. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email.
Employees of ExxonMobil Subsidiary companies in Nigeria and their dependents are not eligible for this Scholarship.

Before you start this application

1. Ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:

Passport photograph (with white background not more than 3 months old)
Valid ID card
Proof of provisional admission for Postgraduate Study into any reputable university
First Degree Certificate
Birth Certificate

Apply at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/nnpceepnl
Na my papa dey gv provisional admissn 4 oyibo land within two wks,abi na my mum bi d Vc?

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 7:14am On May 27, 2015
Cutehector:
OkoyeA1:
bros e tire me oo...keep me posted on how u would go Abt urs...it seems we are in the same boat..
Saryea83:

Na my papa dey gv provisional admissn 4 oyibo land within two wks,abi na my mum bi d Vc?

Actually, the scholarship is meant for people who had plans to go abroad BEFORE NOW, but are also looking for funding. Most schools' applications have closed since March/April for international students.

However, you could try your luck with fast schools like Coventry University and University of Newcastle. The former is known to give application decisions in as little as 2 working days.

All the best...
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Ollytaus(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2015
dannyabba:

Hey! I know someone who got it last year and the person had not finished service when the scholarship came. The person was to pass out in October, but got the scholarship in August and consequently, travelled in September.... without NYSC discharge certificate.
okay
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by hotboss: 9:20am On May 27, 2015
pls can sm1 upload PDF format of offer? pls doz DAT hv attempted d application should answer.tanks
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 27, 2015
It's clearly stated that proof of admission into a foreign university is required. I think they are trying to thin down the number of applicants this time.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by chukwuka14(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2015
Ollytaus:
yes

Thanks man
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by amanze15(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2015
I got 2:2 cry........

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dicapino: 7:56pm On May 27, 2015
So without the national identity number.....it means it's a no go area
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2015
hotboss:
pls can sm1 upload PDF format of offer? pls doz DAT hv attempted d application should answer.tanks

Yes. It's among the listed formats. However, I used .jpg format.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by jaybros: 10:33pm On May 27, 2015
Do u guys think that Intl passport number can stand in lieu of NIN?......NIN site is even down...
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 5:49am On May 28, 2015
dannyabba:

Yes. It's among the listed formats. However, I used .jpg format.

Good morning man, uploading the proof of admission one is intending to go to is compulsory right?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2015
engrkenny:

Good morning man, uploading the proof of admission one is intending to go to is compulsory right?

Hello. Well... yes!
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 11:40pm On May 28, 2015
DANNY, AFTER APPLYING, COULD U GET TO D DOWNLOAD PROFILE FOR SIGNING BY UR REFEREE PAGE?

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dicapino: 2:04pm On May 29, 2015
HELLO GUYS CAN I SUBMIT WITHOUT THE NIN number. I got all my docs ready that's the only albatross
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 5:47am On May 30, 2015
Obiwannn:
DANNY, AFTER APPLYING, COULD U GET TO D DOWNLOAD PROFILE FOR SIGNING BY UR REFEREE PAGE?

I experienced similar issues. But a friend of mine got in contact with Dragnet and was told that it's a technical problem from their own end. And that sending the signed profile form is not bound by the application deadline.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 5:48am On May 30, 2015
dicapino:
HELLO GUYS CAN I SUBMIT WITHOUT THE NIN number. I got all my docs ready that's the only albatross

Why don't you just visit any NIMC centre to register? It takes few minutes and you'd get your NIN in a day or two.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Paragondan: 6:24am On May 30, 2015
dannyabba:

Why don't you just visit any NIMC centre to register? It takes few minutes and you'd get your NIN in a day or two.
pls how can someone get provisional admission before d deadline?pls I need help
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by jaybros: 6:34am On May 30, 2015
Paragondan:
pls how can someone get provisional admission before d deadline?pls I need help

Oh....u could try but most applicants already had dia admissions even before d opening for scholastica.....just google schools and apply as much as u can.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / 5 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview / 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.