Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship (45206 Views)

2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by taus99: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Please who has a functional email or preferably phone number I can reach these dragnet guys on? Their numbers are not going.

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by oakslid: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
HOPE8888:

I've done that. Thanks bro

What was the response you got as regards your course of study not being on the dropdown list.
I've not been able to reach them.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
dannyabba:
Did anyone else get an e-mail from Scholastica about the referee ish this afternoon?
YA. BUT I HV NT YET RECEIVD THE SUBSEQUENT MAIL WIT NEW APPLICATION NUMBER WIT WHIC I AM SUPPOSED TO PROC3ED WT PRINTIN AND SIGNING
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by AgreatMan: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
gurus in d house. ps wen will they award d scholarship, more specifically, wen did they award last year's own?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by HOPE8888(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
oakslid:

What was the response you got as regards your course of study not being on the dropdown list.
I've not been able to reach them.

No response yet
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
AgreatMan:
gurus in d house. ps wen will they award d scholarship, more specifically, wen did they award last year's own?

Last year, application deadline was Tuesday, June 24th. Aptitude test was on the 5th of July. Interviews were 1 or 2 weeks after that. And the final scholarship award was in early August.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Obiwannn:
YA. BUT I HV NT YET RECEIVD THE SUBSEQUENT MAIL WIT NEW APPLICATION NUMBER WIT WHIC I AM SUPPOSED TO PROC3ED WT PRINTIN AND SIGNING

Same here... although, the application has reopened for those who submitted prior to today. And from what someone told me, once you resubmit it, you'll be able to access the profile form and download.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dicapino: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
dannyabba:

Same here... although, the application has reopened for those who submitted prior to today. And from what someone told me, once you resubmit it, you'll be able to access the profile form and download.

I received the subsequent mail. When I checked on my profile I then downloaded the form. Now problem of getting my HOD.

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by 4ormidable(m): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Please, what level is one supposed to go for on the application process? Thanks!!
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by jaybros: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
dannyabba:

You mean we have to reapply for the scholarship? Seeing the former one is with a tag..."old"
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
dannyabba:

so wetin u go come do? resubmit? no b double app b dat?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
dicapino:

I received the subsequent mail. When I checked on my profile I then downloaded the form. Now problem of getting my HOD.

so us wey no receive, wetin we go do?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Emasel(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Obiwannn:

so us wey no receive, wetin we go do?

Re-submit your application. The previous application carries the tag "Old", so apparently it may have been discarded. And when you re-submit,the system saves and records that you have applied for the 2015 NNPC/ESSO Scholarship, which implies you can only apply once actually.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by ciscon: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2015
I have filled all the required details but on clicking the 'apply now' button, a pop up comes up saying:
Incomplete profile
Documents/WAEC Certificate
Documents/valid ID Card.

Who knows what the issue could be. Please help.
Thanks.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by oakslid: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2015
ciscon:
I have filled all the required details but on clicking the 'apply now' button, a pop up comes up saying:
Incomplete profile
Documents/WAEC Certificate
Documents/valid ID Card.

Who knows what the issue could be. Please help.
Thanks.

It means you have to upload your WAEC Certificate and a Valid means of Identification.
Go to the documents section and do the needful.
Hope this helps?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by ciscon: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Thanks.
Is the account section compulsory or needed?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by oakslid: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2015
I think it's needed.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Emasel:

Re-submit your application. The previous application carries the tag "Old", so apparently it may have been discarded. And when you re-submit,the system saves and records that you have applied for the 2015 NNPC/ESSO Scholarship, which implies you can only apply once actually.

mhen..boss i de fear ooo..
danny hv u done this?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Obiwannn:

mhen..boss i de fear ooo..
danny hv u done this?

LOL! That's why I've been silent since. I haven't done this; I'm still skeptical.
dicapino:

Oga, do you mind sharing with us the content of the subsequent mail?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by An0nimus: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2015
can one apply without NIN? I don't have it and getting right now is more difficult than I thought. The online enrolment site is even down.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2015
An0nimus:
can one apply without NIN? I don't have it and getting right now is more difficult than I thought. The online enrolment site is even down.

From the website, it says we should follow the steps.
#6 was to upload all the documents (NIN inclusive, if available).
#11 was to go to "Apply Now" and submit thereafter.
#15 addressed updating details if NIN wasn't available earlier.

I don't know but I presume that it means that you can submit without NIN and then add it when you get it, as soon as you're able to. But don't take my word for it; you can send them an e-mail to confirm.
Cheers!

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
An0nimus:

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dicapino: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
dannyabba:

LOL! That's why I've been silent since. I haven't done this; I'm still skeptical.

Oga, do you mind sharing with us the content of the subsequent mail?

Okay my ogas. The subsequent mail contained only a new Esso ID, nothing else. that's all. Then I logged in again and there was the undergraduate profile PDF Form.

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by An0nimus: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
dannyabba:

From the website, it says we should follow the steps.
#6 was to upload all the documents (NIN inclusive, if available).
#11 was to go to "Apply Now" and submit thereafter.
#15 addressed updating details if NIN wasn't available earlier.

I don't know but I presume that it means that you can submit without NIN and then add it when you get it, as soon as you're able to. But don't take my word for it; you can send them an e-mail to confirm.
Cheers!
Thanks mate. You rock cool

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
dicapino:

Okay my ogas. The subsequent mail contained only a new Esso ID, nothing else. that's all. Then I logged in again and there was the undergraduate profile PDF Form.

Ok thanks. But I just want to be sure that you got this without 're-applying'. Did you?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dicapino: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
dannyabba:

Ok thanks. But I just want to be sure that you got this without 're-applying'. Did you?

No I didnt. I just login and the pdf link popped up

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by faith2ogesco(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
dicapino:

undergraduate, shocked. no b post graduate we dey do?, gotten d mail about d referee ish but no form to download yet. I never get ma new ID sef

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by strictlynaija: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
hello peeps, I just completed my application now....but no pdf link on my profile oooo...should I be worried?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Undergraduate Verification Status You have applied for a scheme that requires
the verification of your undergraduate profile.
You are requried to download a pdf copy of
your undergraduate profile and have it signed
by your HOD.
You'll need to upload a scanned copy of the signed document in jpeg format (not larger
than 200kb in size. I GOT A MAIL WIT MY ID, AFTER I MAILED SCHOLASTICA TELLN THEM SAY I NEVA GET D SUBSEQUENT MAIL. THEN I LOGGED ON TO MY PROFILE AND SAW D ABOVE..
dis pple no get sense o... na how dem want make i go meet HOD wey i neva c since hw many yrs nw?

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by faith2ogesco(m): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Obiwannn:
Undergraduate Verification Status You have applied for a scheme that requires
the verification of your undergraduate profile.
You are requried to download a pdf copy of
your undergraduate profile and have it signed
by your HOD.
You'll need to upload a scanned copy of the signed document in jpeg format (not larger
than 200kb in size. I GOT A MAIL WIT MY ID, AFTER I MAILED SCHOLASTICA TELLN THEM SAY I NEVA GET D SUBSEQUENT MAIL. THEN I LOGGED ON TO MY PROFILE AND SAW D ABOVE..
dis pple no get sense o... na how dem want make i go meet HOD wey i neva c since hw many yrs nw?
received d new mail sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / 5 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.