Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull (40170 Views)

Nysc Member Found In The United States (video) / Corper Lawal Auwal Kontagora Shot Dead In Kaduna While Visiting Female Friend / Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Magicdon(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Na wa o. What a loss to the family. Only God can console them.
Its likely a hit and run driver that will be responsible for her death
I feel dere is more than dat. If its a hit from a car, she stop to have a leg fracture n not a skull fracture, i suspect a deadly struggle maybe from a rapist or someone who wants to rob her of her cash, she put up a gud fight n may be d attacker was armed wit a deadly weapon
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by 400billionman: 9:51pm On May 26, 2015
AreaFada2:
Very silly NYSC official.

Nothing like " our thoughts are with her family & friends at this difficult time" or something similar. Very callous people.

RIP young lady. You lost your life serving a system that doesn't deserve it.

The PRO should be sacked. He or she is a very unconcerned wicked fellow lacking in courtesy and diplomacy.
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by 400billionman: 9:52pm On May 26, 2015
kevoh:
That's probably an accident caused by a hit and run driver.

Story for babalawo..
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by 400billionman: 9:54pm On May 26, 2015
evlyn:
since I enter here nobody like my post

Do the needful..
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Tobiustobius: 10:06pm On May 26, 2015
baybeeboi:
dear youth corpers,

kindly respect urselfs wherever you find yourselfs

stop trying to take advantage of poor Girls because you are a corper.

Shun cultism because you might find youself in a place where protection will not be so available.

Above all, stay away from milliatry, and stay as far as you can away from them.

Baybeeboi.

So a Corper was [most likely] attacked and killed, and this is the rubbish you can say.
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Adekorya: 10:16pm On May 26, 2015
Vision2045:
may her soul find rest in the afterlife, and grant her love ones happiness in days ahead.. but the statement from the nysc pro of her state sound like the death of a corper is nothing..GOD protection i pray for all corpers.

U want to form forensic analyst Abi?
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Claroo(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2015
RhemaDavids:
I c u
I sight u ma
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Claroo(m): 10:41pm On May 26, 2015
RhemaDavids:
I c u
Evenin maa smiley
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by teeboy03(m): 10:56pm On May 26, 2015
the tone of that PRO get as e be o....RIP to d dead
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Graccccccccy(f): 11:35pm On May 26, 2015
Ilorin? So lugubrious
ogiewanye:
na wa o
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by stan83: 11:44pm On May 26, 2015
So sad, what a wastful investment.may God grant her family the fortitude to bear her loss. RIP
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/crime/436273/youth-corps-member-found-dead-in-ilorin
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by oweman: 11:59pm On May 26, 2015
Runs girls at Ariya gardens@ kwara hotel lGRA ilorin
They liter the cyber cafe with condoms at day break
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by wadetaw202: 3:17am On May 27, 2015
RickRichards:
A broken skull and bruises. That's indicative of either a struggle, an accident, or a struggle which led to an accident. So sad. The NPF must rise to the occasion and solve this puzzle.

You commented as if you are dealing with police in advanced world. Forget it; this is the last you will hear about the case. Nothing will come out of it from now on. Have they unravelled the mystery behind bola ige's death? Capital NO.
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Superman11(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2015
rEST IN PERFECT PEACE DEAR CORPER CUFFER.
I CRY FOR YOU
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Nobody: 9:18am On May 27, 2015
NYSC PRO in the state, Oladipo Morakinyo said a corps member died and death is a natural phenomenon and we have done the needful by contacting her family.

A very wrong statement to make at such a time.
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Qmab: 9:27am On May 27, 2015
OkunrinMeta:
That Nysc official is a heartless fool, judging by the tone of the comment she made.
you are right. Such an insensitive statement. How can the pro of the nysc say contacting her family is the only important thing they av to do?
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by OkunrinMeta: 11:54am On May 27, 2015
Qmab:
you are right. Such an insensitive statement. How can the pro of the nysc say contacting her family is the only important thing they av to do?
And the painful thing is that there are a lot people like her in NYSC and in this country generally how will nigeria ever be good if our people are this insensitive to the brutality and murder of our youth?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja / Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.