Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull (40153 Views)

Nysc Member Found In The United States (video) / Corper Lawal Auwal Kontagora Shot Dead In Kaduna While Visiting Female Friend / Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by kevoh(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2015
That's probably an accident caused by a hit and run driver.
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Freshpage(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2015
This must be a case of hit and run. With a broken skull and bruises, that indicate an accident. RIP Miss Idowu
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by GbengaJimoh(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2015
Definitely not an accident
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Gwekzy: 7:25pm On May 26, 2015
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT THE CORP MEMBER DIED....he shouldn't have said that.... rip

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by CoCoLav(f): 7:29pm On May 26, 2015
What an insensitive statement from the NYSC PRO

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by juman(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2015
Condolence to the family. Very sad news.

This was a guest of kwaran people but died.
Government should unravel what caused her death so that to prevent such thing in future.

Happy corps year to the other corps member.
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 26, 2015
evlyn:
since I enter her nobody like my post
You are a silly child,go back to 2go or facebook.
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by speener(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2015
kentosman:
Naija, where human life is equivalent to that of a chicken. Imagine! May God help his Children
You are very right. What kind of country is this? I've lost all hope for Naija, at least for the next 3 generations. God please!
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by ThePointMan(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2015
That statement credited to the NYSC PRO is highly unprofessional and inhumane!

A corps member died in questionable circumstances, and this is all you could say?

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by rashfat(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 26, 2015
Gaidenk:

You are a silly child,go back to 2go or facebook.

who is this one? undecided
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Heineken(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
No photo to make the lie sweet,mtcheeeeeeew
wetin u wan use the photo do? E be like say u dey smoke weed abi
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Petra23(f): 7:36pm On May 26, 2015
rastamouse:
Was founded? shocked
kikikiki.i was like,wtf when i saw that.bt u wicked o,na only that word you cee for the post? Still lol over here though.
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by otusnorahs(f): 7:37pm On May 26, 2015
Very bad. The raye at which ppl re killed dez days is so alarming. Fear no go let person dey commot again.
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by XLR8R(m): 7:39pm On May 26, 2015
Unfortunately Nigeria doesn't have d needed forensic field to solve dis[color=#000000][/color] cry
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by otusnorahs(f): 7:41pm On May 26, 2015
Very bad. The rate at which ppl re killed dez days is so alarming. Fear no go let person dey commot again.
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
No photo to make the lie sweet,mtcheeeeeeew

Someone finally spoke my mind... Pix or ah don't believe
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by austinonyii(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2015
As an expert in Investigative security, I suggest dat She suffered attempted rape which translated into traumatic beating and finally death...

Only God can fish those "idiots" out... #TeamSSS
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by ewizard1: 7:46pm On May 26, 2015
Its actually a hit & run case.
RIP to the Lady!
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 26, 2015
austinonyii:
As an expert in Investigative security, I suggest dat She suffered attempted rape which translated into traumatic beating and finally death...

Only God can fish those "idiots" out... #TeamSSS
#TeamSSS smiley

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by slap1(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2015
May God console her family...all the sacrifice and expectations. SMH. cry
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by UnimkeAk(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2015
baybeeboi:
dear youth corpers,

kindly respect urselfs wherever you find yourselfs

stop trying to take advantage of poor Girls because you are a corper.

Shun cultism because you might find youself in a place where protection will not be so available.

Above all, stay away from milliatry, and stay as far as you can away from them.

Baybeeboi.

Out of point !
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by baybeeboi: 8:17pm On May 26, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Out of point !

Unimke Akpanke abi Akomaye, make I no follow you because mi kpam ubelt bana ufukwu.
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Orikinla(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2015
Nigerians should learn to stay alive and safe. Dem too waka! This could be murder and her body was dumped there.
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by idibuzo(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2015
O ga oooo. Rip to the dead
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Sholah96(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2015
rastamouse:
Was founded? shocked
Weldone bro
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by macsilver(m): 8:42pm On May 26, 2015
Well, as far as I know, there is no such thing as a corper being killed along my school area.m I stay arnd theere and we haven't heard about this. But if its true, may her soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by 9cbaby(f): 9:05pm On May 26, 2015
Vision2045:
may her soul find rest in the afterlife, and grant her love ones happiness in days ahead.. but the statement from the nysc pro of her state sound like the death of a corper is nothing..GOD protection i pray for all corpers.
just imagine such callous statement from the so call pro.
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 26, 2015
9cbaby:
just imagine such callous statement from the so call pro.
GOD help us sis...very poor from a PRO

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by RhemaDavids(f): 9:46pm On May 26, 2015
Claroo:
RIP
I c u
Re: Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull by 400billionman: 9:47pm On May 26, 2015
I seriously disliked the way the NYSC PRO talked here.

The police is even acting, " I don't know ". Who then is supposed to know ? We need to make things work in this country.

The report says she is a broadcaster. Let them investigate her work place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp / Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.