Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Liverpool FC Extends Kolo Toure’s Contract - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool FC Extends Kolo Toure’s Contract (404 Views)

Tiote's Corpse Arrives Ivory Coast, Received By Kolo Toure, Wilfried Bony, Kalou / Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool FC Extends Kolo Toure’s Contract by famobaba(m): 9:06pm On May 26, 2015
By Ayeotan Shola

Liverpool FC have announced the extension Kolo Toure contract for another year after turning down more lucrative offers from clubs abroad.

The 34-year-old, deal at Anfield was due to expire at the end of next month but this extension could see him finish his career in England.

Toure has spent the last two seasons under Brendan Rodgers after leaving Manchester City on a free transfer in the summer of 2013.

According to Liverpool’s official website,

“Liverpool FC are pleased to announce Kolo Toure has signed an extension to his contract with the club.

The centre-back will remain with the Reds after putting pen to paper on the new deal.”

Speaking about the prospect of signing a new deal on Monday, Toure said: ‘Liverpool is a great club for me to stay at. Liverpool is going to be massive.

‘I love Premier League football and I played all my years here and if I can finish here (Liverpool) it would be great.

My kids go to school here and they are half-English and that is important as well.

‘I play for Liverpool right now and I am very happy and if it was to carry on, I’d be more than happy.

Link in...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/05/liverpool-fc-sign-kolo-toure-on-one-year-contract-extension/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dokubo Named Coach Of Sharks! / 2015 NBA Draft: Karl-anthony Towns Picked First As Jahlil Okafor Drops To Third / Blatter Makes A U Turn, Says: I Did Not Resign!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.