Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

WHY Religion Is Clueless - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WHY Religion Is Clueless (9934 Views)

Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / Why Religion Is Clueless ( Section 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by MizJanet(f): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
I repeat, you need a serious bible lessons!!!

Hell was primarily created by God as a
place for Satan and his demons (who are rebellious, fallen angels). Satan was
originally created as God's most powerful angelic being. However, He rebelled against God and convinced one third of the angels (now referred to as demons) to join him. Michael, an archangel of God, fought with God's angels against Satan and his angels, with Satan losing the battle and being cast from heaven down to earth.
However, Satan wasn't finished in his
rebellion against God. Satan took on the
form of a snake in the garden of Eden to
tempt Eve.Eventually,Satan Will continue in his rebellion against God and attempt to take over the world through the "beast" (world ruler) and a false prophet described in the book of
Revelation. Joined by human armies, Satan's rebellious cohorts will be destroyed at the battle of Armageddon at which time the beast and false prophet will be thrown into the Lake of Fire (hell). Satan will be imprisoned for 1,000 years, during the millennial reign of Jesus Christ on earth with His saints.
At the end of that period, Satan will be
released for a short period of time,
deceive the leaders of the world again,
and convince them to attack Jesus and
His rule on the earth. Satan will lose
again and be thrown into the Lake of Fire to "be tormented day and night for ever and ever." Following Satan's demise, the saints of Jesus Christ will judge the angels who joined him in rebellion, who will also be sent to the Lake of Fire.

Hehehe god creates hell, and employ demons and satan to be in charge of it . According to your silly, mythical and crazy visions designed to promote blogs , sell Cd's and market audio tapes . That nonsense pastorpreneural tactics doesnt work here .
::::::::::

If i tell you that death, grave , and one wild beast thats highly symbolic is thrown into the lake of fire , a simple brain analysis should tell you its not literal coz death is a condition not a person , grave is a pit , while such wild beast with many heads doesnt exist . Unless you dont want to think .

For clarity, the same Satan that will be thrown into the lake of fire in a symbolic book is also said in another bible book that he will cease to existt . Eze 24: 13, 14,15 And [size=20]19 [/size].
If At A time he doesnt exist , then whats the big deal about him ceasing to exist once more.
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by MizJanet(f): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
this is what isaiah 42:1 say;
"Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my
chosen one in whom I delight; I will put
my Spirit on him, and he will bring
justice to the nations.

Prophecy about our Lord Jesus christ. The bible clearly say God is a spirit, God does not have a flesh.Jesus Christ stated quite clearly that God the Father is a Spirit:
God is a Spirit: and they that worship
him must worship him in spirit and in
truth. ( John 4:24)

Does this leave the option that God as a
spirit could also have a "body of flesh
and bones?" Here is how Jesus defined a spirit:

Behold my hands and my feet, that it
is I myself: handle me, and see; for a
spirit HATH NOT FLESH AND BONES , as ye
see me have. ( Luke 24:39)

And also the bible say God is invincible;
..Christ... Who is the image of the
invisible God, the firstborn of every
creature: ( Colossians 1:15)
Because that which may be known of
God is manifest in them; for God hath
showed it unto them. For the invisible
things of him from the creation of the
world are clearly seen... ( Romans
1:19-20)

So your bible has been edited . grin u dont have to edit isaiah 42:1 now cheesy

* DO i have to teach you your own bible again , go and read Isaiah 42:1 as it appears in literal and unedited hebrew , God said " whom my soul has approved" is another entity living inside your god ? grin
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by malvisguy212: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2015
MizJanet:

Are you guys clueless , notice the bold ... So ur mythical immaterial and spiritual looking soul actually decays and produce worms too ? grin

Glaring contradiction , even yourself dont understand what you quote

How does this support your myth , prison break @ bold : people are presently sleeping in the dust of the earth .
according to you atheists are interlingent but christians are illiterate,right? But how could an interlingent friend do not understand my post? Did I say human body will decay and become worm? A worm that does not die, did you think the worm is earthly worm?

The saint's that are dead, bible likened them as sleeping and they are the one who will ressurecte first to meet the Lord and we who are alive will meet the Lord after. the unbelievers are dead, they too will be ressurected with a new body for judgment.

Are you an atheist? Are you ready to die?
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by malvisguy212: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2015
MizJanet:

Hehehe god creates hell, and employ demons and satan to be in charge of it . According to your silly, mythical and crazy visions designed to promote blogs , sell Cd's and market audio tapes . That nonsense pastorpreneural tactics doesnt work here .
::::::::::

If i tell you that death, grave , and one wild beast thats highly symbolic is thrown into the lake of fire , a simple brain analysis should tell you its not literal coz death is a condition not a person , grave is a pit , while such wild beast with many heads doesnt exist . Unless you dont want to think .

For clarity, the same Satan that will be thrown into the lake of fire in a symbolic book is also said in another bible book that he will cease to existt . Eze 24: 13, 14,15 And [size=20]19 [/size].
If At A time he doesnt exist , then whats the big deal about him ceasing to exist once more.
why are you allowing satan to deceive you ? What happened to you? Ok, answer my question now, I challenge you to produce a chapter that say God send people to hell? Listen and listen O ye foolish atheist!!!(sorry, not an insult, but you acted that way) God will ONLY say to the sinner, DEPART from me. meaning He deny them the kingdom of heaven, what left is you and demon the demon will be the one to take you with them because you obey there command when you are on earth.
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by malvisguy212: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2015
MizJanet:

So your bible has been edited . grin u dont have to edit isaiah 42:1 now cheesy

* DO i have to teach you your own bible again , go and read Isaiah 42:1 as it appears in literal and unedited hebrew , God said " whom my soul has approved" is another entity living inside your god ? grin

may God forgive you for your lies, satan is manipulating you, here what isaiah 42:1 say,
"Behold, My Servant, whom I uphold; My
chosen one in whom My soul delights. I
have put My Spirit upon Him; He will
bring forth justice to the nations.

God created human and breath the breathe of life in human and human became a LIVING SOUL , so common sense will not tell you that God who this life came out from can have soul? You and satanic are no different. Thank you for your time. Pleased don't quote me again. Peaceful!!!

1 Like

Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by MizJanet(f): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
according to you atheists are interlingent but christians are illiterate,right? But how could an interlingent friend do not understand my post? Did I say human body will decay and become worm? A worm that does not die, did you think the worm is earthly worm?

Its funny how religion brainwashed you people clueless , the answer to your question at bold is found in your bible book of isaiah 66:24 , " worms that do not die" is earthly , just a symbolic language . Those worms talked about in isaiah 66:24 has long been dead . Infact its described in reference to carcasses not a mythical imaterial ghost

The saint's that are dead, bible likened them as sleeping
GBAM!

A person in a deep sleep knows nothing . Thats what happen when you die .
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by MizJanet(f): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
why are you allowing satan to deceive you ? What happened to you? Ok, answer my question now, [b] I challenge you to produce a chapter that say God send people to hell? [/b]Listen and listen O ye foolish atheist!!!(sorry, not an insult, but you acted that way) God will ONLY say to the sinner, DEPART from me. meaning He deny them the kingdom of heaven, what left is you and demon the demon will be the one to take you with them because you obey there command when you are on earth.

grin , so there is no chapter that even say God send people to hell . La la la nice , I like the way you expose that myth.

The basis of religion is fear grin grin
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by MizJanet(f): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
may God forgive you for your lies, satan is manipulating you, here what isaiah 42:1 say,
"Behold, My Servant, whom I uphold; My
chosen one in whom My soul delights. I
have put My Spirit upon Him; He will
bring forth justice to the nations.

God created human and breath the breathe of life in human and human became a LIVING SOUL , so common sense will not tell you that God who this life came out from can have soul? You and satanic are no different. Thank you for your time. Pleased don't quote me again. Peaceful!!!

@underlined : another myth exposed; human BECAME a living soul . WOW HE BECAME , It Didnt Say THAt HE WAS GIVEN A SOUL . cheesy

Lols @bold , you now quote the verse well , after uv been made to realize your mistake .

So God have soul, going by the clueless religious definition of soul, it means another entity is livin inside your god, wow!

RELIGION IS CLUELESS
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by malvisguy212: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizJanet:

Its funny how religion brainwashed you people clueless , the answer to your question at bold is found in your bible book of isaiah 66:24 , " worms that do not die" is earthly , just a symbolic language . Those worms talked about in isaiah 66:24 has long been dead . Infact its described in reference to carcasses not a mythical imaterial ghost

GBAM!

ok lady.
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by malvisguy212: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizJanet:

@underlined : another myth exposed; human BECAME a living soul . WOW HE BECAME , It Didnt Say THAt HE WAS GIVEN A SOUL . cheesy

Lols @bold , you now quote the verse well , after uv been made to realize your mistake .

So God have soul, going by the clueless religious definition of soul, it means another entity is livin inside your god, wow!

RELIGION IS CLUELESS
I wanted to ignore this post but I cannot believe someone like you will think like this, let me ask you.
Are you a former christian? If yes, so when you are a christians, do you think God did not have a soul? What make God eternal?is it not the soul? Because soul cannot die.

What baffle me is that you keep on saying religion is clueless, although I intend to agreed with you but the truth is that you have no idea of what you are saying.
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by MizJanet(f): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
I wanted to ignore this post but I cannot believe someone like you , let me ask you.
Are you a former christian? If yes, so when you are a christians, do you think God did not have a soul? What make God eternal?is it not the soul? Because soul cannot die.

What baffle me is that you keep on saying religion is clueless, although I intend to agreed with you but the truth is that you have no idea of what you are saying.

The clueless and foolish part of it is for a religion to say a ghostly immaterial soul is residing within its god. How does it sound to you ? Ur god has a ghostly part sustaining its life and existence ? This is serious .

But if you had calm down, you would have seen that such thought sounds wild to your translators too, thats why the 1st isaiah 42:1 which you quote says "[size=23]whom I[/size] delight" instead of "whom my soul delight" ar u gettin it ? Soul simply refer to a whole person . Thats the lesson
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by malvisguy212: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizJanet:

The clueless and foolish part of it is for a religion to say a ghostly immaterial soul is residing within its god. How does it sound to you ? Ur god has a ghostly part sustaining its life and existence ? This is serious .

But if you had calm down, you would have seen that such thought sounds wild to your translators too, thats why the 1st isaiah 42:1 which you quote says "whom [size=23]I[/size] delight" instead of "whom my soul delight" ar u gettin it ? Soul simply refer to a whole person . Thats the lesson

it sound foolish to you who don't know the nature of God. But we are the children of God, he knows us by our name and when we here is voice, we follow.anything thing that does not have soul, do you think is a living thing? In all your post you mention clueless, but for your mind, you thought you are wiser? Good for you, I am very proud of you, thanks but no thank.
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by MizJanet(f): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
it sound foolish to you who don't know the nature of God. But we are the children of God, he knows us by our name and when we here is voice, we follow.anything thing that does not have soul, do you think is a living thing? In all your post you mention clueless, but for your mind, you thought you are wiser? Good for you, I am very proud of you, thanks but no thank.

The bold part got me laughing hard, can you imagine ? , if your god is not living , i wonder what he is grin
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by malvisguy212: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizJanet:

GBAM!

you and satanist are no different,you keep on twisting bible verse;
The Context was talking about" God's Final Judgments against the Wicked"
Isaiah 66:24
"And they will go out and look on the
dead bodies of those who rebelled
against me; the worms that eat them will
not die, the fire that burns them will not
be quenched, and they will be
loathsome to all mankind."

This verse is describing the punishment in hell just as I explained in my first post.
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by malvisguy212: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizJanet:

The bold part got me laughing hard, can you imagine ? , if your god is not living , i wonder what he is grin
good, you say He is a living thing, now show me a living thing that doesent have soul.
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by MizJanet(f): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
you and satanist are no different,you keep on twisting bible verse;
The Context was talking about" God's Final Judgments against the Wicked"
Isaiah 66:24
"And they will go out and look on the
Dead bodies
of those who rebelled
against me; the worms that eat them will
not die, the fire that burns them will not
be quenched, and they will be
loathsome to all mankind."

This verse is describing the punishment in hell just as I explained in my first post.

@ bold , dead bodies NOT torturing of living persons .
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by MizJanet(f): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
good, you say He is a living thing, now show me a living thing that doesent have soul.

Have soul ? Lol are you saying you are given a soul , nah . Your own bible establish it that Adam wasnt given a soul , HE BECAME A LIVING SOUL *nephesh* . Genesis 2:7

And when he died , he automatically become a " DEAD SOUL *nephesh* " Numbers 6:6
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by malvisguy212: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2015
MizJanet:

Have soul ? Lol are you saying you are given a soul , nah . Your own bible establish it that Adam wasnt given a soul , HE BECAME A LIVING SOUL *nephesh* . Genesis 2:7

And when he died , he automatically become a " DEAD SOUL *nephesh* " Numbers 6:6
your argument was that why will God have a soul, abi? So my question is this, show me a living thing that does not have a soul!!! Simple as that .
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
your argument was that why will God have a soul, abi? So my question is this, show me a living thing that does not have a soul!!! Simple as that .
mr pls stop this lengthy argument a living thing does not have a soul, a livingthing is a soul.
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by malvisguy212: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2015
EMILO2STAY:
mr pls stop this lengthy argument a living thing does not have a soul, a livingthing is a soul.
MizJanet:

RELIGION IS CLUELESS
she find it funny for God to have a soul. To her own imagination God having a soul mean another being created him.hope you understand her deception?
Re: WHY Religion Is Clueless by MizJanet(f): 10:03am On Jun 10, 2015
EMILO2STAY:

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. / What Are The Differences Between Seeing And Entering The Kingdom Of God?. / Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.