Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long (2345 Views)

Very Funny:- What Akpos Did To His Father Here Will Keep You Laughing All Day / 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears / Extremely Hilarious Photos Poised To Keep You Laughing All Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long by Sukafiacom(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2015
Computer Exams

An exam was conducted in maritime academy on the course code Com101 (Computer Science).
One of the questions is…

List any 5 component of a Personal Computer (PC) and explain.

Akpos answer to the question was…

1. Table- Without the table, you can’t use the PC.

2. Chair- Without the chair, you can’t sit down to operate PC.

3. Hands- Without them, you can’t operate the PC.

4. Eyes- Without them, you can’t see the PC.

5. Money- Without money, you can;t buy a PC.

Akpos is right now retaking the computer exams for the 8th time! grin

Are you bored? having a bad day or just want to laugh out loud?
Visit http://laughs.com.ng

Laughs team find the funny and bring it to you, to keep you laughing all day long.
Nigeria's largest collection of funny contents; jokes, photos, videos, comics, cartoons, etc.
Re: Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 26, 2015
who is Akpos

is he from duara?

him get WAEC?

or his certificates are with d military
Re: Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long by domopps(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2015
Op Op Op! How many times did I call you?

Is this what's suppose to keep me laffing all day?

Cheeeeers
Re: Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long by Khd95(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2015
Unfunny
Re: Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long by Sukafiacom(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2015
domopps:
Op Op Op! How many times did I call you?

Is this what's suppose to keep me laffing all day?

Cheeeeers

Haha...of course one joke can't keep u laughing all day, that's why i posted the site link so you can check out more jokes. New jokes are added daily.

Cheers man
Re: Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long by Sukafiacom(m): 10:52pm On May 26, 2015
Khd95:
Unfunny

Try this:

Simple sentence

Having flogged him for his poor performance in an English language test.

TEACHER: You are just such a dummy! You can’t even make a simple sentence in your test.

AKPOS: Haba aunty!

TEACHER: Shut up! Ok make a simple sentence with ‘mad’.

AKPOS: Our aunty is mad.

Check out more jokes on the site, i just copy paste from there.
Re: Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long by tucky200(m): 10:54pm On May 26, 2015
Taylor86:
who is Akpos

is he from duara?

him get WAEC?

or his certificates are with d military
Come to think of it...
Dis daura man better pass everybody 4 ur generation even dem d unborn wans sef
Re: Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long by Khd95(m): 10:57pm On May 26, 2015
Sukafiacom:

Try this:

Simple sentence

Having flogged him for his poor performance in an English language test.

TEACHER: You are just such a dummy! You can’t even make a simple sentence in your test.

AKPOS: Haba aunty!

TEACHER: Shut up! Ok make a simple sentence with ‘mad’.

AKPOS: Our aunty is mad.

Check out more jokes on the site, i just copy paste from there.

in Schmurda's voice*
still unfunny
Re: Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 26, 2015
tucky200:

Come to think of it...
Dis daura man better pass everybody 4 ur generation even dem d unborn wans sef

what's dis one saying

which language b dat?

u dey mix hausa with pidgin?
Re: Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long by Sukafiacom(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2015
Akpos and the police

Akpos was coming late at night from a party and knowing that he will be stopped at this notorious check point accelerated on getting close and screeched to a stop at the police checkpoint.

Bringing out his head through the car window he said to the policemen
Help!!!, help!!! Please help armed robbers are chasing me.

All the policemen at the check point disappeared into the near by bush. And Akpos drove away in his car laughing his head off.

Source: http://laughs.com.ng
Re: Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long by Sukafiacom(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2015
Khd95:

in Schmurda's voice*
still unfunny

Try the last one.

(1) (Reply)

Short Essays On Independence Day For Kids School Students 15 August 2015 / Recession Fever - See The Crazy Reply Someone Gave To This Post On Facebook / Spider Man Spotted In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.