Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

In Luv With Two Ladies Which Shuld I Go For - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Luv With Two Ladies Which Shuld I Go For (611 Views)

Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her / Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Luv With Two Ladies Which Shuld I Go For by Pennah(m): 11:09pm On May 26, 2015
plzzzz hlp me out ther is dis gurl dat is crazily in luv wit me bt am olredy datin nd shez dame beeeeeeatiful also. The gurl am datin: shes too generous

no insult.......
Re: In Luv With Two Ladies Which Shuld I Go For by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 26, 2015
show their pics so i cn judge
Re: In Luv With Two Ladies Which Shuld I Go For by Pennah(m): 11:30pm On May 26, 2015
i sugest nt jux follow d discription nd judge
Re: In Luv With Two Ladies Which Shuld I Go For by rawpadgin(m): 12:10am On May 27, 2015
No insult Demn!!!

ur headline says "am in love with 2 women"
ur details says " a girl is in love with u but u are already in a relationship"

why are u confusing yasep

1 Like

Re: In Luv With Two Ladies Which Shuld I Go For by Madamkilljoy(f): 1:56am On May 27, 2015
Op, so you've started cheating, right? Isokay, continue. I feel you lust for the new girl and you stay with your present girlfriend because you pity her. My advice: stick to your gun or remain single. Afterall, the devil you know is better than. . . you know the rest.
Re: In Luv With Two Ladies Which Shuld I Go For by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 27, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
Op, so you've started cheating, right? Isokay, continue. I feel you lust for the new girl and you stay with your present girlfriend because you pity her. My advice: stick to your gun or remain single. Afterall, the devil you know is better than. . . you know the rest.
grin
Re: In Luv With Two Ladies Which Shuld I Go For by Rexnegro(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2015
rawpadgin:
No insult Demn!!!

ur headline says "am in love with 2 women"
ur details says " a girl is in love with u but u are already in a relationship"

why are u confusing yasep
haaaa it is dis same op I told to stop smoking weed..now see how he's confusing himself .#smh
Re: In Luv With Two Ladies Which Shuld I Go For by bvegas2020: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Very Serious Issue And I Need Answers ASAP / . / In Christ alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.