Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Was Mary And Joseph A Good Parents? Am Just Being Curious - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Mary And Joseph A Good Parents? Am Just Being Curious (766 Views)

How Old Was Mary When She Had Jesus? / Who Was Mary Magdalene & What Is The Mystery In "the Last Supper" By Da Vinci? / Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was Mary And Joseph A Good Parents? Am Just Being Curious by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2009
fellow hse please do not get me wrong,i love jesus with all my heart but after reading about jesus and the temple at the age of 12 he was declared missing for 3 days and it took the parents a whole day to realise that their son was not with them,that got me 2 raise the question if they were good mum and dad.did mary divorce joe after this incident or how cum it was the last time the bible spoke about uncle joe.pls intellectual replies only
Re: Was Mary And Joseph A Good Parents? Am Just Being Curious by sucessful1: 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2009
EUROMILLION DID U PLAY LAST NITE,TO UR QUESTIONS I DO ASK THESAME Q,BUT WE DONT HAVE TO QUESTION EVERYTHING.

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Very Inspiring Story. / What Church Praises And Worships With More Foreing Songs( American Style) / This Month Is Going To Be A Beautiful Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.