Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

This Month Is Going To Be A Beautiful Month - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Month Is Going To Be A Beautiful Month (767 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Month Is Going To Be A Beautiful Month by abasifo(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2009
THIS MONTH  IS GOING
TO BE A BEAUTIFUL
MONTH

Don't ask me how I know,
'Cause I'm not sure why I do,
I just have this little feeling
So I'm pretty sure it's true!

You somehow always liven up
The otherwise dullest of months,
I don't know how you do it,
But I guess you have your ways.

The effect you always tend to have
Seems ever so profound,
Everything just feels better
Whenever you're around.

I think that must be how I know
That things will always be ok;
And why this month shall surely be
A truly beautiful month

(1) (Reply)

The Torah, Bible And Koran Refer To One And The Same Creator / The Teachings Of Jesus And The Realities Of The Church / "ye Are Gods". . . Gods Of Money Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.