Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (45159 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by fpeter(f): 11:07am On May 27, 2015
The kids here are so lovely, God bless them all and provide their parents the means to take good care of them.

Chineke biko n'yem ejima na afa Jesus!

I pray to have my own kids by 2016..Amen! cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by moscobabs(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
OMG! I'm crying right now....your baby is so cute as in very cute though i don't like that Chelsea shirt on her sad
Thank u...she is just like me
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by pretydamsel1(f): 11:09am On May 27, 2015
below is the picture of my adorable daughter
Chioma Princess Ikenna

13 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by moscobabs(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2015
spencekat:
She is cute.To cap it all,she is a Chelsea fan.That is greaot.
Thank u bro.up chelsea
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by tayebest(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2015
My boy is also five month today! cheesy. Luv u much!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by lovejoyy(m): 11:10am On May 27, 2015
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY TO MY KIDS AND ALL KIDS AROUND THE WORLD.

ENJOY.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by EbubeOnoh(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2015
My sweet darling

12 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by disloman(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my Baby gurl ITOHAN.Ur dad love u to death.keep growing in God's grace.

9 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by fpeter(f): 11:11am On May 27, 2015
bogolobango:
@fpeter mama na u cause am nw who no like better thing i checked ur profile u fine pass fish tongue

hahahahaa...funny thing be say hubby is also here on NL...so na laff we go dey laff and majority of my toasters are in their 20s o grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by kinglekan: 11:13am On May 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Agaraw.u23 your baby is beautiful..... happy children day to my self Amin.aalake, or.ijin101, King.Tom, scen.tmarlc nd kingle.kan .....

Same to you aunty aminatulai cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 11:13am On May 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Never cared to ask how is his health now and how's he faring now or is he dead or did he survive?...You cared so much...
I doubt you know how I am faring. Btw dead people don't argue online.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 11:13am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's Day to My Sweet boy Rafa-el! May you know more than your teachers and have knowledge more than the ancients. You are blessed

14 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by bogolobango(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2015
@fpeter 20s really
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Neduzze5(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2015
Mariojane:
is your baby mama celebrating children's day? u want to practice chide abuse abi? your baby mama is still a child. *in Patience voice* kontunu

Please don't ever in your life try to compare me with Alhaji Yerima!! angry

Hehehehehe... Shebi you don fear ni? grin

Lolz... I was only praising my future baby mama in reference to the children she will give birth to for me in years to come cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2015
softysparky:
I doubt you know how I am faring. Btw dead people don't argue online.
cheesygrin last part of your story nah dieeee... unless I check on you; you rarely do...that's my point...
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 11:18am On May 27, 2015
Osyxcel:

My shild.... Happy shildrens day...
BTW, you've been kinda scarce lately, fuel scarcity affecting U too??
lol grin Something more than fuel scarcity oo. How are you my friend?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by izuch(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2015
Mariojane:
grin grin grin grin grin grin is there no water in your country for that baby to shower or there is too much oil wasting there?

All of the above
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by eluquenson(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's Day to my boy Khalid

10 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by ammyluv2002(f): 11:22am On May 27, 2015
moscobabs:

Thank u...she is just like me
If i hear lol
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 11:23am On May 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygrin last part of your story nah dieeee...
unless I check on you; you rarely do...that's my point...
We are all saying the same thing . Lots of things happened my side sha but God is in control. i thank God you are okay.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2015
cherlene , I am waiting for yours cool
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Alexander001(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2015
Happy birthday sweatie

6 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Mariojane(f): 11:27am On May 27, 2015
emmado:
Ma pretty Angels......
U look soooo much like Uche jumbo. ur kids are cute
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Mariojane(f): 11:28am On May 27, 2015
Neduzze5:

Please don't ever in your life try to compare me with Alhaji Yerima!! angry

Hehehehehe... Shebi you don fear ni? grin

Lolz... I was only praising my future baby mama in reference to the children she will give birth to for me in years to come cheesy
daris GOd ooo cheesy make sure u get a cute baby mama
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by portaableg(f): 11:28am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's Day to my Unborn Kids wink

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by churchill213: 11:29am On May 27, 2015
Children; the future hope of tomorrow

Children they say are natural gift from God as a blessing to life joined partners in marriage. It is the obligation of the parents, government and the society at large to foresee the upbringing of a child in the way he should to grow in order that when he grows older, he will not depart from it (Prov.22:6).

According to Dame Patience Jonathan, all our renowned leaders , men of great influence and affluence especially those whose intuitions were indomitable with regards to nation building and development all passed through the childhood phase of life prior to their life echelon in the society.

By virtue of this redundant, life can be understood from the transformation point of view as being in phases while men are in sizes.
Not being in askance, it is a common knowledge that children are the future hope of every country. They are indeed the future of any great nation as well as the leaders of tomorrow only when given a solid foundation on which a better society can be built. It is therefore relevant as is of great epidemiological significance and importance to note that inadequate child’s education has been the underlying fundamental defect which predates and ultimately leads to the cramping to these dreams. it is also pertinent to underscore that the direction of any nation can be gauged by the importance the nation places her children and youths.

Sequel to this, the child’s education must be placed as one of the chief priorities of the national agenda. Therefore, Just like the world of the intellects were ideas live and have their most complex adventures. All the ideas needed in order not to jeopardize the child’s training must be established and well accomplished.

Nigerian children today are faced with many challenges on daily basis and according to CIA fact book, 42 percent of Nigeria’s more than 138 million residents are children. Seventy percent of them live below the poverty line with Nigeria having a very high infant mortality rate of 93.93 per 1000 births. These children are exposed to kidnapping, street trading, lack of qualitative education, malnutrition and host of other diseases.
Inzwischen, deweil, the Children’s Day in Nigeria was created in 1964 as inspired by the United Nations Children’s Efforts. It is marked on the 27th of day of May each year and recognized as a school holiday for them to represent their various schools in a match past saluting their leaders.

The current stalemate in Nigeria should sincerely instigate us to inquire about the rationale behind this year’s observance of the children’s day celebration when the world is crying out to our government to bring back the Chibok girls, children abducted since April 14 2014 by the Boko Haram sect in the same in the same way have been sniffing life out of children and adults.

It is therefore the humble opinion of this article that this year’s edition of the celebration shouldn’t be to inundate but to elucidate and shelved in solidarity with the adverse prevailing circumstances weighing heavily against the Nigerian child and with one voice to sing requiem to the peace parted children and say no to all forms of violence towards children, no to child trafficking, street trading, and all sort of bad vices on Nigerian children.

Happy Children’s Day!!!
as written by
Comr. Princewill Churchill M.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 11:29am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my nephew abraham

11 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Ileriahur(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's day! My nieces and nephew, God bless you guys plenty!Happy Children's day! My nieces and nephew, God bless you guys plenty!Happy Children's day! My nieces and nephew, God bless you guys plenty!

11 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Alexander001(m): 11:31am On May 27, 2015
Happ children's day

7 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by ireneidiva(f): 11:31am On May 27, 2015
Dadsonval:

Are U the father cos i dont understand? What other names are better to Halleluyah?
U can name ur child Judas or anyone u know is better. Thnks
You can't even spell the name properly. Okay. Good luck.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Alexander001(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2015
Chigozirim and nemelum

4 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by churchill213: 11:38am On May 27, 2015
Children; the future hope of tomorrow

Children they say are natural gift from God as a blessing to life joined partners in marriage. It is the obligation of the parents, government and the society at large to foresee the upbringing of a child in the way he should to grow in order that when he grows older, he will not depart from it (Prov.22:6).

According to Dame Patience Jonathan, all our renowned leaders , men of great influence and affluence especially those whose intuitions were indomitable with regards to nation building and development all passed through the childhood phase of life prior to their life echelon in the society.

By virtue of this redundant, life can be understood from the transformation point of view as being in phases while men are in sizes.
Not being in askance, it is a common knowledge that children are the future hope of every country. They are indeed the future of any great nation as well as the leaders of tomorrow only when given a solid foundation on which a better society can be built. It is therefore relevant as is of great epidemiological significance and importance to note that inadequate child’s education has been the underlying fundamental defect which predates and ultimately leads to the cramping to these dreams. it is also pertinent to underscore that the direction of any nation can be gauged by the importance the nation places her children and youths.

Sequel to this, the child’s education must be placed as one of the chief priorities of the national agenda. Therefore, Just like the world of the intellects were ideas live and have their most complex adventures. All the ideas needed in order not to jeopardize the child’s training must be established and well accomplished.

Nigerian children today are faced with many challenges on daily basis and according to CIA fact book, 42 percent of Nigeria’s more than 138 million residents are children. Seventy percent of them live below the poverty line with Nigeria having a very high infant mortality rate of 93.93 per 1000 births. These children are exposed to kidnapping, street trading, lack of qualitative education, malnutrition and host of other diseases.
Inzwischen, deweil, the Children’s Day in Nigeria was created in 1964 as inspired by the United Nations Children’s Efforts. It is marked on the 27th of day of May each year and recognized as a school holiday for them to represent their various schools in a match past saluting their leaders.

The current stalemate in Nigeria should sincerely instigate us to inquire about the rationale behind this year’s observance of the children’s day celebration when the world is crying out to our government to bring back the Chibok girls, children abducted since April 14 2014 by the Boko Haram sect in the same in the same way have been sniffing life out of children and adults.
It is therefore the humble opinion of this article that this year’s edition of the celebration shouldn’t be to inundate but to elucidate and shelved in solidarity with the adverse prevailing circumstances weighing heavily against the Nigerian child and with one voice to sing requiem to the peace parted children and say no to all forms of violence towards children, no to child trafficking, street trading, and all sort of bad vices on Nigerian children.

Happy Children’s Day!!!
.as written by
Comr. Princewill Churchill M.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Buys Wife A Ship In 2017 After Proposing To Her Without A Ring 20 Years Ago / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' / Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.