Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,659 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (45063 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Aminat508(f): 9:09am On May 27, 2015
Neduzze5:

Where your baby picture na?
Not yet sir cool
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Ochiske(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2015
shout out to my lil baby sister
I wish her the Very best
if any guy near am ehn angry grin

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:09am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's Day to these two wonderful babies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Moana(f): 9:09am On May 27, 2015
Lagunna1
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by seedorfg(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2015
s/out to all of us the shoedrain, happy shoedrain day phypul grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Neduzze5(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Not yet sir cool

Let's walk down the aisle then wink
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Hollaniyii(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children Day

47 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by ikorodureporta: 9:10am On May 27, 2015
Y ar u putting this on f.p.? Are NLs children? You shld hav askd us to share childhood memories...

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by haibe(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

Where av u been
very much around cool
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by kelechiMarie(f): 9:10am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to all the beautyfull kids out there.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:10am On May 27, 2015
I miss my lil nephew! Haven't seen him in two days!! cry

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by lurlah2014(f): 9:11am On May 27, 2015
TO MOYINOLUWA TIWALADE AND ATINUKE ADEBIYI happy children's day

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by FemiFaniKayode: 9:12am On May 27, 2015
Young03:
my girlfriend is still pregnant

all shout outs to my unborn kid, saying happy children's day to u
hope soon u will be out to join ur fellow children in celebrating it

send pic of the belle

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by oladimejiX: 9:12am On May 27, 2015
Rounakid:
If u no qet baby nko...?:/
then go and do make a baby na
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by ahmedolawale: 9:12am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day Motunrayo Abidemi Rafiat Adeoye

40 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Agaraw u23 your baby is beautiful..... happy children day to my self Amina alake, orijin 101, king Tom, scent marlc nd kin glekan .....
thanks
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by justi4jesu(f): 9:13am On May 27, 2015
haibe:
very much around cool

Noted wink

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Aminat508(f): 9:13am On May 27, 2015
Neduzze5:

Let's walk down the aisle then wink
Chai Mogbe see E-toastin grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Depoyas(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2015
OMO LERE AIYE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:13am On May 27, 2015
My entertainers. Happy Children's day kiss
Aunty loves you plenty plenty

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by holluwai(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2015
Okay my baby... Changed my mind, no pics. tongue
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by lordhugo(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2015
SHOUT OUT TO MY SPERMATOZOA!

Please, choose a good EGG when I deposit you to run YOUR RACE!

Daddy loves you!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:14am On May 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Agarawu23 your baby is beautiful..... happy children day to my self Aminaalake, orijin101, KingTom, scentmarlc nd kinglekan .....
checkout my beautiful kids lipsrsealed

Happy children day to them smiley

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by ikorodureporta: 9:14am On May 27, 2015
... I neva put my pix, u de ask for my pikin own sad

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by oladimejiX: 9:14am On May 27, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

send pic of the belle

confirm cheesy

send d picture of the belle
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Setaje(f): 9:14am On May 27, 2015
As I no get. Happy children's day to me. I think anybody who stays under the father's roof can be classified as a child. Even though u don reach 30.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by lilykach02(f): 9:14am On May 27, 2015
Shout out to Kamsiliochukwu, mummy loves you plenty.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by FemiFaniKayode: 9:14am On May 27, 2015
happy children's day

7 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Neduzze5(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Chai Mogbe see E-toastin grin

Yeah!
Ah go straight to the point
Ah flow with the tide
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by lonelydora: 9:15am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's Day to my lovely Melvin, "Ome ka Nna ya 1" of Igbo land. I love you much.

May better THUNDER fire anyone that have evil intention on these pictures.

THIS PICTURE IS SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF NAIRALAND ONLY. DOWNLOADING FOR OTHER USES IS HIGHLY PROHIBITED.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by pxjosh(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2015
chidyhels:
My entertainers.
Happy Children's day kiss

Aunty loves you plenty plenty
Omo which one be entertainers? they all look very funny. happy children's day to 'em

2 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:15am On May 27, 2015
The love i have for them ehn,to the moon and back can't explain it grin grin grin

70 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / FG To Limit Number Of Children Per Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.