Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today (14746 Views)

Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today / Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today / IGP Solomon Arase After His Confirmation By The Police Council Today -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by Hysmady(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2015
Chai...Bros jona thank you for wrecking our dear nation,wish u safe journey to Otuoke,pack all ur loads oh and ur shoes

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by drsolob2(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2015
First to comment

On a new page
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by Popemax(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2015
buzquet:
Pls Mr shoeless man, has u are packing out frm d villa, dnt take anything dat belong to Nigeria wit u, caz it's lion dat is cumin to dat villa nt a lamb!
meaningless
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by dorisOmaricha(f): 9:36am On May 27, 2015
that's very good cool[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by Nobody: 9:36am On May 27, 2015
Goodluck dunno jonathan
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by GudluckIBB(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2015
buzquet:
Pls Mr shoeless man, has u are packing out frm d villa, dnt take anything dat belong to Nigeria wit u, caz it's lion dat is cumin to dat villa nt a lamb!

Send me ur bank account number let me pay in some money to buy fuel for ur generator.
You deserve to be given a national award with ths statement.
Nggozi's certificate is going to be withdrawn and given to you.
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by SonOfEl(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2015
ionsman:
Weeping may endure for the night(Gej), but joy cometh in the morning(Buhari)......Thanks for the memories Mr president.Please when you get to otuoke,kindly get jobs for those trekkers. cheesy

mumu post. Thank God there are still sane people who dont think like you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by chesterlee(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2015
God bless you sir
you shall live long!!!!
As you embark on your UN journey to greatness,
it shall be well with you.
We will never forget the man that put his nation first!!!!

One of the greatest quote of all time:
” My ambition is not worth the life of any
Nigerian' - Goodluck Ebere Jonathan 2015

Papa democracy... You are truly a hero!!!
Nigeria first, Nigerians always!!!
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by Demdem(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2015
This is music to Demdems ears. The curse is finally leaving the villa. Never Never Never again!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by Agbele1(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2015
Chai,the tenure finally come to an end.farewell Goodluck my regards to the

people of Otueke. I'm sure you know now that no paddy for jungle. shocked
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by Burger01(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2015
Goodbye to a clueless president. Never again shall we vote a man with no shoes angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by paddie70(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2015
Goodbye GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by myklangelo(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2015
May God bless all his good new endeavours. He is a good man but a bad politician. The way Obasanjo is a bad man but a good politician.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by shukuratbaby: 9:52am On May 27, 2015
AMAZING AIRTEL DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE

AIRTEL ONLY

2GB - N800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076 WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by Chubhie: 9:57am On May 27, 2015
There's always a beginning and end. So shall it also be for GMB. The idea is to leave a legacy on how you wish to be remembered.

Not just for the political elites but we as citizens in the different places we find ourselves.

I'm Chubhie I'm formed from clay and will expire someday but, I wish to leave with a smile on my face knowing I did what I have to do and saw it through without exemption and lived a life that's full but much more than all these, I did it my own way.
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by ProfyJay(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2015
Going to Otuoke via Portharcourt

Bayelsa his home state doesn't even have an airport after 5 solid years in office angry
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by anwe: 9:59am On May 27, 2015
I salute you Mr President. Thanks for contributing to our growth and progress as a nation and also deepening our democracy culture.

Attalla Vista Presidente
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by xreal: 10:00am On May 27, 2015
Opportunity comes but once.

I have nothing good to say about his 6-year governance.
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by xreal: 10:04am On May 27, 2015
myklangelo:
May God bless all his good new endeavours. He is a good man but a bad politician. The way Obasanjo is a bad man but a good politician.

You are the first GEJ's loyalist that will ever speak the plain truth. Keep it up.
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by Nobody: 10:15am On May 27, 2015
Oga jona, I'm free on Thursday and Friday, please can I come and help you Pack? Not to be paid, I could also call up on some other of my colleagues to come help out... so we have a larger workforce and the process will be very much faster.... I just can't wait.....
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by ionsman: 10:16am On May 27, 2015
SonOfEl:

mumu post. Thank God there are still sane people who dont think like you.

2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by Halaz(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2015
Eyeah!!! Jona.. so so pity. Otueke straight..
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by Ollytaus(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2015
disloman:
May we never av such a man as a president in this country again.
#neveragain
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by SonOfEl(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=ionsman post=34136074][/quote]
*pitying you from a distance*
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by Nobody: 10:26am On May 27, 2015
All this fools here will ever attain such glorified position in their generations and still they insult a man that has lived a fulfilled life. God please bless me like you have blessed president jonathan. I need that grace which gives him the authority to succeed and grow. In 2face's voice "if no one talks about you then you are nobody".
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by painkiller46(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2015
Your outstanding and remarkable exploits shall be fondly and joyfully remembered. You remain Nigerians best. We love you and wish you Allah's rahma as you go. GEJites forever.
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by Nobody: 10:58am On May 27, 2015
At last the clueless one is leaving

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by IYANGBALI: 11:00am On May 27, 2015
Young03:
farewell Mr Jonathan...we shall c u again
only at otuoke,never again in Nigeria. RIP
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by Nobody: 11:02am On May 27, 2015
Sir thank you for ur Love to ds country.. during ur time, I and me family were immensely blessed.... I wish u a greater height as I wish meself, family and friendz.. Adieu GEJ and I wish d new president a great tenure (if his hands are clean)....
Some pple say no money buh dey pay 1m for vip seat at Mundane things.....
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by IYANGBALI: 11:03am On May 27, 2015
painkiller46:
Your outstanding and remarkable exploits shall be fondly and joyfully remembered. You remain Nigerians best. We love you and wish you Allah's rahma as you go. GEJites forever.
yinmu. Wha outstanding and remarkable exploits?you were one of those that decieved the clueless one
Re: Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today by deygar: 11:03am On May 27, 2015
Safe GEJ,u tried ur best,its just dat it was not enough 4 nigerians...hope u have learnt ur lessons..wish u d best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security / INEC Results From Rivers State Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.