Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Happy Biirthday Note To Gov Chigbuike Rotimi Amaechi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Biirthday Note To Gov Chigbuike Rotimi Amaechi. (609 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Explosively At A Rally / Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Biirthday Note To Gov Chigbuike Rotimi Amaechi. by joyblinks(f): 8:11am On May 27, 2015
Happy birthday to you Sir. You have been a blessing to a lot of Rivers People and I and my family can attest to this though you don't know me.your fearlessness and strenght are immeasurable. I want to wish you many more of God's blessings and protection even as you endeavour to help more people in our state at the federal level. Your Goverment gave me the best of education for free and now a job. I say thankyou for being my Gov. Even though haters will say rubbish about you. I just wat you to know there are many more of us who loves you to the moon and back. I pray the next Government do as much as u've done.

I love you big time Sir. God bless you
God bless Rivers people.

Pls. No insults from anybody. I just expressed how I feel. If you don't like it, create your own topic.

Cc:lalasticlala. Rocktation, Ishilove. Pls Do the needfull.

1 Like

Re: Happy Biirthday Note To Gov Chigbuike Rotimi Amaechi. by olaboy001(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2015
Agent of CHANGE
Re: Happy Biirthday Note To Gov Chigbuike Rotimi Amaechi. by Chiaka(f): 8:22am On May 27, 2015
lol! grin grin grin grin grin 'Blessing to Rivers People' Indeed I beg leave me
Re: Happy Biirthday Note To Gov Chigbuike Rotimi Amaechi. by joyblinks(f): 8:25am On May 27, 2015
Chiaka:
lol! grin grin grin grin grin 'Blessing to Rivers People' Indeed I beg leave me

Abeg no be byforce to comment. Mbok. If u've got nothing to comment carry your dirty 32 comot here.
Re: Happy Biirthday Note To Gov Chigbuike Rotimi Amaechi. by Flets: 8:26am On May 27, 2015
The dumbest politician cum vikings cultist south of the Niger

1 Like

Re: Happy Biirthday Note To Gov Chigbuike Rotimi Amaechi. by ricsman(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2015
happy 50th bday Sir. Chibuike Rotimi Ameachi a real Golden life

(1) (Reply)

A Cue For Buhari On Electricity Crisis / Buhari Inaugurates 8th Assembly On Tuesday / Synagogue Collapse Court Case: MATTERS ARISING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.