Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River (16115 Views)

Ghana University Student Anally Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl To Death (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Man Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun State / Floating Body Of Man Whom NDLEA Men Allegedly Left To Drown (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Fourwinds: 12:25pm On May 27, 2015
chimkaire:
...and why would the mother of the victim wish the case withdrawn sad She should realise prosecuting this oke-mkpi could save another female this kinda horror undecided Anyway, I know his prosecution shall go on except....... lipsrsealed sad
she is illiterate. She doesn't know d gravity of d crime. Probably maybe she gives birth like rat so she doesn't know d value of a child
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Orikinla(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2015
[size=18pt]This is why I want and support CAPITAL PUNISHMENT FOR RAPE.
THIS BEAST DOES NOT DESERVE TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY FOR KILLING AN INNOCENT CHILD.[/size]
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2015
Oloriburuku somebody haba! he shd be hanged without his damned balls walahi
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by icankel: 1:57pm On May 27, 2015
Does it mean all Ogun ppl r RAPIST? Smtin urgent shld b done to cub all dis menace.
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by forandy(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2015
Pheeeew! Such wickedness embarassed
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by DrGroove(f): 5:04pm On May 27, 2015
Men and rape

Now specializing in raping children.. una well done o

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Miscellaneous(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2015
DrGroove:
Men and rape

Now specializing in raping children.. una well done o

lol………

I followed cos u always use any slight opportunity to abuse men & I always find it funny …… lol

continue……
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by DrGroove(f): 5:28pm On May 27, 2015
Miscellaneous:

lol………

I followed cos u always use any slight opportunity to abuse men & I always find it funny …… lol

continue……
Learn the difference btw abuse and praise!
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Miscellaneous(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2015
DrGroove:

Learn the difference btw abuse and praise!

haha………praise, you say? she's at it again.…lol. what's ur name if i may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amos Gabriel: Nigerian Jailed For Fraud In Singapore Gets Fresh Cheating Charge / Notorious Bandit, Bello Turjii Is NOT An Officer - Police PRO Reacts / Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.