Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams (37673 Views)

This Year's JAMB Is Very HARD / 16 Pictures Some Students Playing Bet9ja Virtual Soccer Can Relate To / Photo: A Teacher Punishing Some Students For Noise Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by snowhyt(f): 3:39pm On May 27, 2015
I don't read in the library cause it's too quiet, i don't read in class cause it could get very noisy, i don't read with friends cause i hate group reading and somany things... The best thing is to know what works for you.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by Alfred234(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2015
Some lecturers are just sadists no matter how u read they must just find a way to fail you. That was how one lecturer gave me a "C" in a course that I can answer with my eyes closed #smh
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by Aspiregreat: 4:06pm On May 27, 2015
snowhyt:

I don't read in the library cause it's too quiet, i don't read in class cause it could get very noisy, i don't read with friends cause i hate group reading and somany things... The best thing is to know what works for you.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by Aspiregreat: 4:07pm On May 27, 2015
Alfred234:
Some lecturers are just sadists no matter how u read they must just find a way to fail you. That was how one lecturer gave me a "C" in a course that I can answer with my eyes closed #smh

Story tongue
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by Ayjos10(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2015
Dnarvaez:

I totally agree with you.
Different strokes for different folks right?
exactly...u'v just hit d nail on d head!!
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 27, 2015
Alfred234:
lol ah swear, i remember when i was in 100level there was a particular course i knew so much that i thought my course Mates, at the end of the day, most of them all Got A's and i was given an E. Mehn can you imagine, i almost ran mad!
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by snowhyt(f): 4:29pm On May 27, 2015
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by Alfred234(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2015
Sammyblake:
lol ah swear, i remember when i was in 100level there was a particular course i knew so much that i thought my course Mates, at the end of the day, most of them all Got A's and i was given an E. Mehn can you imagine, i almost ran mad!
Asin ehn it was very painful if I had a gun I'd shoot the lecturer in his balls angry
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by Delesilver: 5:14pm On May 27, 2015
This one's are bullshit and lane man believe ,,,,,,if u are self reliant u go pass
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by platz(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2015
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by Donpizzle(m): 7:58pm On May 27, 2015
Point No.4 is invalid. THE FEAR OF FAILURE IS THE BEGINNING OF SUCCESS.

Point No.6 does not apply to evry1... THE FIRST CLASS GRADUATE IN MY SET IN THE UNIVERSITY READ HIS BOOKS LIKE EVRY SECONDS OF THE DAY ND HE WAS ABLE TO GRADUATE AS THE OVERALL BEST IN SCHOOL OF SCIENCE (FUTO).

Other pts.... I AGREE.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by OsoDupe(f): 8:00pm On May 27, 2015
Not having enough rest too is another cause of failure, when u get to the exam hall you feel dizzy.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by Donpizzle(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2015
Aspiregreat:

Story tongue
for d gods
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by bamidelemoses: 8:30pm On May 27, 2015
Donpizzle:
Point No.4 is invalid. THE FEAR OF FAILURE IS THE BEGINNING OF SUCCESS.

Point No.6 does not apply to evry1... THE FIRST CLASS GRADUATE IN MY SET IN THE UNIVERSITY READ HIS BOOKS LIKE EVRY SECONDS OF THE DAY ND HE WAS ABLE TO GRADUATE AS THE OVERALL BEST IN SCHOOL OF SCIENCE (FUTO).

Other pts.... I AGREE.

Fear of failure can make u pass however, d LOVE OF SUCCESS will make u do better
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by adedolapo4(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2015
OsoDupe:
Not having enough rest too is another cause of failure, when u get to the exam hall you feel dizzy.

totally disagree with you on that... I've gone two days straight without sleeping because I had three exams on a roll ( though I'm the type that reads only during exam periods, and still pass well though..) and when I was given the question paper for the exam that day, I was damn hyperactive, even wishing it was an 'attempt all' question...
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by MightyFortress: 9:33pm On May 27, 2015
Noted
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by Ruqui(f): 10:08pm On May 27, 2015
kai! I have some course mates like these descriptions...when I see them I feel I'm not reading or working at all,but mehn the end always justifies the means...alhamdulillah sha coolkai! I have some course mates like these descriptions...when I see them I feel I'm not reading or working at all,but mehn the end always justifies the means...alhamdulillah sha
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by OsoDupe(f): 10:49pm On May 27, 2015
adedolapo4:

totally disagree with you on that... I've gone two days straight without sleeping because I had three exams on a roll ( though I'm the type that reads only during exam periods, and still pass well though..) and when I was given the question paper for the exam that day, I was damn hyperactive, even wishing it was an 'attempt all' question...
seriously! U try.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by Thunday1005(m): 12:50am On May 28, 2015
bhaliz44:
Come to FUTMINNA and see people do (TDB)Till Day Break like maniacs. sad
u cant do it alone
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by StephenJoseph(m): 1:44am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=bamidelemoses post=34140376]
U ar describing a perfect scenario that isn't workable in Nigeria [/quote
Lolz. Badt guy
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by StephenJoseph(m): 1:48am On May 28, 2015
Alfred234:

Asin ehn it was very painful if I had a gun I'd shoot the lecturer in his balls angry

Hahahaha. Take am easy ooo. You won destroy where the lecturer children go come from?
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by bhaliz44(m): 7:01am On May 28, 2015
Thunday1005:
u cant do it alone
naso bro #SuccessTime
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by spenpe: 10:18am On May 28, 2015
Thunday1005:
u cant do it alone
no be by that one o. success time
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by adedolapo4(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2015
OsoDupe:
seriously! U try.
thanks man.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by OsoDupe(f): 6:26pm On May 28, 2015
adedolapo4:

thanks man.
I'm a lady
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by adedolapo4(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2015
OsoDupe:
I'm a lady
I'd rather doubt that for now...
you can drop your number to confirm though....
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by adedolapo4(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2015
OsoDupe:
I'm a lady
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by OsoDupe(f): 8:34pm On May 28, 2015
adedolapo4:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by adedolapo4(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2015
OsoDupe:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin still waiting....
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by solveassignment: 8:55pm On May 28, 2015
If you are in search for reliable and genuine assistants who can help you with your homework and projects, hire the affordable services of assignment help in USA. Their expertise lies in a wide range of subjects from Finance & Management to Fashion and everything in between. Getting good grades and completing assignments on time have never been this easy!
More Informartion just fill up the order form and get more information instant.

Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by hottest111: 9:13pm On May 28, 2015
solobenzo:
Pls how do one read and understand what you've read pls I need advice.

Is very simple...

but first of all,,,wat course are you studying in sch ?
Re: 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 29, 2015
lestat:
How about me? undecided

I never read at all and still failed all the time? My entire promotion from primary 1- 5 was on trial.. because teachers where always tired of seeing my face in the same class for 3 years or more each time.

I was the reason they created the phrase "last but not the least" men I was a triple olodo
. . . . . . NO WONDER!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Common Mistakes And Confusing Words In English / Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! / Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.