Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Medical Advise On Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Advise On Pregnancy (557 Views)

Medical Advise Urgently Neede / Psychiatric Doctor In The House: Advise On Psychological And Mental Health Issue / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Advise On Pregnancy by tcatego(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2015
Good day to everyone in the house i need a medical advise on pregnancy issue from a kmowledgeable and experience people in the house regarding pregnancy.i and my wife have been trying for pregnancy for couple of months but it seems difficult for her to conceive we try all possible means we could but it seems pregnancy is not forthcoming.we both time the time of her menstrual period to the time she finished but all our effort is not yielding result.I kindly need your urgent advise on this issue and possible solution to the issue.i will be grateful if somebody in the house could give me adequate advise on this issue.Thank you everyone
Re: Medical Advise On Pregnancy by Eumaca: 1:54pm On May 27, 2015
Kindly check trying to conceive thread. You will learn a lot there. Wish u fertility blessing

1 Like

Re: Medical Advise On Pregnancy by tcatego(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2015
Thanks a lot i appreciate your contribution.
Re: Medical Advise On Pregnancy by tforever(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2015
Frigidity and impotency is the inability to feel pleasure and not being able to reach an orgasm during sexual relations. Sterility is the inability to have any children. Causes - Psychological problems - Trauma - Marital problems - Stress Suggested Treatment - Take Ginseng, royal jelly and bee pollen - Take Vitamin E and a multi-mineral supplement

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Life Changing Supplements And Financial Reward / Great News!! Nigeria Now One Year With No New Polio Case. / Health Benefits From Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.