Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn (18989 Views)

Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight / Passengers Stranded As Aero Contractors Airlines Suspends Operation (photos) / Aero Contractors Airlines Nigeria Suspends Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by Daykoozy(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2015
I still think GMB should be allowed to with impunity when it comes to matter of corruption. I will have no mercy of all this looters were executed. It is becoming apparent that the thievery of this administration is of monumental proportions.
The Lagos international airport will tell visitors they have arrived in a failed state. It's hot, the restrooms are atrocious, It is repulsive. I try to conduct business in other African countries as a result. The first impression is indeed a sign welcoming the unsuspecting visitor to the jungle.
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by yomifowe(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2015
I know that this is just the beginning of the news, more of such news of scam and embezzlement of public funds would be unveiled after tomorrow (May 29).

With all that is going on, GMB would have to remove everyone at the helm of affairs in every Federal government establishments country-wide.

My cadid advise is that no public office holder be allowed to leave the country until after they have been cleared of corruption charges, same goes for Permanent secretaries of Ministries and other parastatals.
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by ylaa(f): 3:08pm On May 28, 2015
you too "shoro niyen"

misterjosh:
shoro niyen undecided
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by abdul123(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2015
Just see what the ibos have reduced Nigeria to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Driver's Car Impounded By Task Force, Asked To Pay ₦25,500 / 13 Killed In Ghastly Motor Accident In Katsina / Unidentified Man Killed After Being Knocked Down By Car In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.