Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) (63068 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) / Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by ephemm(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2015
Yeye de smell
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by veltany: 5:06pm On May 27, 2015
hm
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Moana(f): 5:06pm On May 27, 2015
And the girl behind is carrying a child, why should she be discriminated against.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by poiu88: 5:07pm On May 27, 2015
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by lastpage: 5:09pm On May 27, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Is this Officially allowed by The NYSC ??
That is called "Holy Ghost Fire" Youth server! grin grin grin grin

Wetin we no go see for this "religiously fraudulent" Kontiri of ours?

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Superman11(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2015
ArchEnemy:
cheesy
She even wear boot and socks. Orisirisi

have u gone through NYSC ??
i saw alot of these when i served .. it is common.. makes you smile when the sun is hot and your are tired after a very long day..
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by tellwisdom: 5:10pm On May 27, 2015
Horrible looking faces...is this what you guys have in Nigeria as students??...iya beji, iya beta, mama nkechi......Spits profusely angry
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by oloriooko(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2015
What do you then make of this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by chukkygold014(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigeria...my country!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by fragrant(f): 5:11pm On May 27, 2015
Burger01:
She should be sent away jare. Na Otuoke semi masquerade?sad
Be courteous.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by lastpage: 5:11pm On May 27, 2015
BabaO2:

Yes, since muslims forcefully imposed njap or ojuju veil or wetin dem dey call....

Your reason for saying "YES" is simply idiotic.
You may be right but you need to find a better reason to give. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

BTW : I be Christian so dont go there. wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Mcowubaba: 5:11pm On May 27, 2015
Is that Sister Caro shocked cool
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 27, 2015
oloriooko:
What do you thenbmake of this?

hahahahaha
UNEXPOSED OP...
should see this FULANI who may probably harbour GRENADES
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by nephemmy(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2015
What the f**k is this..is she m**..God have mercy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by moneyspeaks(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2015
Can't believe this is real but its real na swaga thing
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by dietsono(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2015
This world is beautiful.......don't u think?
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by goshen26: 5:12pm On May 27, 2015
must she serve?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by lastpage: 5:12pm On May 27, 2015
oloriooko:
What do you thenbmake of this?

The same thing, ...... Religious FRAUD!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2015
Ahhm, i tink she is obsessed with dat cloth. No one can take it away from her, even nysc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by MARKone(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Is this Officially allowed by The NYSC ??

She is a reverend sister, do you expect her to put on trousers publicly.
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by poiu88: 5:15pm On May 27, 2015
[size=18pt]What is wrong in that picture, is that if someone is above the age of 30 years. They may not take part in NYSC program. they may refuse to take part. it is option for them to take part.

if someone is married they could ask for relocation to their home state to take part in the NYSC program. [/size]
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Burger01(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2015
fragrant:
Be courteous.
Courteous, for NYSC!? Abeg give me a bottle of 33 Export jaresmiley
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by BabaO2: 5:16pm On May 27, 2015
lastpage:

Your reason for saying "YES" is simply idiotic.
You may be right but you need to find a better reason to give. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

BTW : I be Christian so dont go there. wink
run away from the facts and perish with failure...., always giving shiits softlanding like jonathan's mediocrity and failure .......
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by boborosky(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2015
I wonder what people think when they, yet sane, behave insanely. What's this supposed to mean?

she should have exempted herself from service rather than portray herself a clown.

After all, NYSC no b by force!
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2015
kayciano:
OP... I guess u are not a CHRISTAIN, neither are U exposed U need to VISIT the NORTHERN part. What about HAUSA/FULANI.... Corp member.
I acknowledge HER PROWESS U may be SHOCKED to hear she made a 1st Class
I asked a question ..Why not give a Simple answer
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by ArchEnemy(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2015
Superman11:

have u gone through NYSC ??
i saw alot of these when i served .. it is common.. makes you smile when the sun is hot and your are tired after a very long day..
lol
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by idu1(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2015
efilefun:
If she's an hijabite now some people would be spewing thrash already.... abegiii make i laugh small jawe.. combo of life
make I follow laff small abeg hehehe
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Obande2: 5:27pm On May 27, 2015
kayciano:
OP...
I guess u are not a CHRISTAIN, neither are U exposed
U need to VISIT the NORTHERN part.
What about HAUSA/FULANI.... Corp member.

I acknowledge HER PROWESS
U may be SHOCKED to hear she made a 1st Class
nobody is against her religion or grade,the fact still remains that there's time for everything,abi you don see paramilitary/military woman with all this cloths on her uniform.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by An2elect2(f): 5:30pm On May 27, 2015
grin grin I can only see a hypocrite on blue gown.
NYSC? with that Pharisaical gown?Joke of the century!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by missKiffy(f): 5:31pm On May 27, 2015
No, it's not, especially where she must be fully kitted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) / Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.