Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) (62938 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) / Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Godsonkemz(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2015
Not allowed.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Abbeyme: 5:33pm On May 27, 2015
I wonder how this thread got to the front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by DrGroove(f): 5:36pm On May 27, 2015
Strange things The other lady has a child on her back. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by philosopherking(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2015
Yustash001:
Sister mary....shey no wan wear trouser ni...abi wetin?...

No mind them....dem go dey form like say na dem holy pass! I blame the management for allowing double standard! Mtchewwwww

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Jalaqua(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2015
Well, I think for her to have been there it means it is allowed. Otherwise she would have been sent out of the premises.
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2015
The officials of the camp should be purnished for allowing this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2015
I don't think this is in camp. It could be CDS, PPA or head count.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by folks4luv(f): 5:59pm On May 27, 2015
there is a rev sis like that here in my LG, though she dressed like the rest of us when we were on camp, she doesn't wear nysc uniform during CDS, guess they allowed her
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by TeamSimple(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2015
efilefun:
If she's an hijabite sure some people would be spewing thrash already.... abegiii make i laugh small jawe.. combo of life
U know what I call them HYPOCRITES (Alabosi). One even said we shouldn't castigate her coz its her faith. if she loves her faith so much she should have stayed clear of NYSC,coz dressing in such manner is against NYSC mode of dressing. RUBBISH.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by millionaireman: 6:00pm On May 27, 2015
If the woman in blue had opted to belong to a harem...
It's no use displaying being pious in religion in public.
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by TeamSimple(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2015
BabaO2:

Yes, since muslims forcefully imposed njap or ojuju veil or wetin dem dey call....
You sound so childish..

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by haibe(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I don't think this is in camp. It could be CDS, PPA or head count.
I think so too
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by haibe(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2015
But she should have asked for exemption.. honestly

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by SpencerLewis(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2015
chiibekee:
E for beta make she go collect exemption letter cos her stay dia dey irrelevant.
Yes ooooooo, my pretty nwanne u are on point.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by jomoh: 6:17pm On May 27, 2015
Taylor86:
corper suicide bomber

In your failed bid to demonize a religion, your eyes and brain also failed you in seeing that she was actually a Catholic Sister.
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Etizz: 6:24pm On May 27, 2015
Na so dem dey do.... All dis holy holy people, even God advice u to Obey d law of your land,... Puke n drink water...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Ephemmm: 6:24pm On May 27, 2015
efilefun:
If she's an hijabite sure some people would be spewing thrash already.... abegiii make i laugh small jawe.. combo of life

While I am not disputing this, but it all depends on the setting. I remember my friend wearing this kind of cloth during rag day organized by NYSC in Jos in the year 2009/2010: this guy made time three of the money I made on that day.
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 27, 2015
Taylor86:
corper suicide bomber
Av Catholic reverend sisters joined boko haram in carrying bombs too? abi what are u talking? undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by McBic(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2015
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by prettyboi1(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2015
Indiscipline! If this was/is a real life situation, she should be promptly stopped from doing this. There are code of ethics for everything and if you can't deal, don't do NYSC.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by butanep(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2015
Lol... Religious Fanatics...

Funny I must say...

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Qmab: 6:37pm On May 27, 2015
jomoh:

In your failed bid to demonize a religion, your eyes and brain also failed you in seeing that she was actually a Catholic Sister.
SO?
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 27, 2015
booqee:
Av Catholic reverend sisters joined boko haram in carrying bombs too? abi what are u talking? undecided

hijab na hijab

be it catholic hijab or muslim
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Taofiq007: 7:04pm On May 27, 2015
A moslem putting on this you call her extremist.........! Now what would you call this? undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by 1stola: 7:04pm On May 27, 2015
chiibekee:
E for beta make she go collect exemption letter cos her stay dia dey irrelevant.
She is just a FOOL.
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by jude33084(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2015
Taylor86:
corper suicide bomber

She is not a muslim undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 27, 2015
ArchEnemy:
*modified*
We should actually not castigate her...it's because of her faith

Which faith? Abeg talk another thing jorrr. We Christians, we too do. during my Nysc orientation camping, no Muslims wear their Islam outfit other than white scarf covering their hair and chin with short or their Khaki trousers.
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by mechanics(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2015
Ask d DG.
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by jnrbayano(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2015
chiibekee:

Do you mind telling why her stay is irrelevant?
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by ginafrank14(f): 7:47pm On May 27, 2015
Yes.it is allowed. Once the ZI is not complaining,let her be.i salute her courage.
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by jnrbayano(m): 7:58pm On May 27, 2015
An2elect2:
grin grin I can only see a hypocrite on blue gown.

NYSC? with that Pharisaical gown?Joke of the century!

What made her a hypocrite? Have you met her before?
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 27, 2015
TeamSimple:

You sound so childish..
That is the plain true. Because I don't see why some muslim faithful wear hijab while other faithful can't do likewise as it pertain their faith. If the moderator like make heh delete dis one too, heh cup go full one day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC / Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) / Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.