Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) (62946 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) / Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by patrickgeddes: 8:06pm On May 27, 2015
lol...hmmmmm
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:07pm On May 27, 2015
No suspicion of being bombed while close to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by meforyou1(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2015
Horrible. NYSC should stop all this rubbish. If you want to be sister Mary, go and do it in your father's house. If you want to serve wear khaki trousers and NYSC-crested T-shirts

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Bola4mi(f): 8:53pm On May 27, 2015
Funny sha,na by force to serve?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by akoaki(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2015
The day nigerians decide to relegate religion and adopt God and love , great things will start to happen in the country. Religion is a department of corruption that has almost torn the fabric of our society into shreads. The most religious countries of the world are also the poorest , including nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by bigtt76(f): 9:08pm On May 27, 2015
Only in Naija grin White Nuns would happily dress informal but trust Naija nuns ....always forming holy holy. I remember those days when they used to sit sideways on okada grin

chiibekee:
E for beta make she go collect exemption letter cos her stay dia dey irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by TeamSimple(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2015
asuustrike2009:

That is the plain true. Because I don't see why some muslim faithful wear hijab while other faithful can't do likewise as it pertain their faith. If the moderator like make heh delete dis one too, heh cup go full one day
Reverend sisters are also allowed to wear veil as being practised in the Anglican doctrine,but not to the extent of a full sown gown. Mind you It has to be white veil either muslim or christian. even the lady's blue gown is an off.
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Kingspin(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2015
ArchEnemy:
*modified*
We should actually not castigate her...it's because of her faith
Overfaith is our problem.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by deltateam: 9:38pm On May 27, 2015
ArchEnemy:
*modified*

Does her faith support age falsification too?
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by delishpot: 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
grin grin OP, I cant shout biko
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by ArchEnemy(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2015
deltateam:

Does her faith support age falsification too?
noope
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Geulink: 10:20pm On May 27, 2015
Una never chi chum chin. Nna change regime wey we dey enta. Com'mon clear road make I pass. Holy Mary.
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by M4gunners: 10:32pm On May 27, 2015
efilefun:
If she's an hijabite sure some people would be spewing thrash already.... abegiii make i laugh small jawe.. combo of life
Yeah you are right. This is nonsense why did they allow her in the first place? Shey na She born Jesus? Some people go dey fk una go dey say na her faith.
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 27, 2015
chiibekee:
E for beta make she go collect exemption letter cos her stay dia dey irrelevant.
Make she no collect FG kobokobo.
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by 9jaforlife: 10:48pm On May 27, 2015
BabaO2:

Yes, since muslims forcefully imposed njap or ojuju veil or wetin dem dey call....

Be reasonable!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 27, 2015
Yea! Its allowed! Come to the north and see how the girls tie tie evverywhere in camp.
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by chuks34(m): 11:56pm On May 27, 2015
Her faih is her pride
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:29am On May 28, 2015
ArchEnemy:
*modified*

I disagree with you, y? becus I feel faith is of the heart and not by looks alone. and also she should do the right thing at the right time dear!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by speener(m): 1:16am On May 28, 2015
ArchEnemy:
*modified*

To he.ll with faith. The law is the law. Why dont soldiers wear religious outfit? Abi they no get enough faith? If you can't keep to the rules and regulations, then go and collect exemption letter. Why make a mess of the process. Well, only in Naija.
I'm my US of A, it will never happen!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by rajwas(m): 4:27am On May 28, 2015
if na Muslim now trouble go start. see as she be like gelede
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2015
i think these is wrong
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by ArchEnemy(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2015
Ezechinwa:

I disagree with you, y? becus I feel faith is of the heart and not by looks alone. and also she should do the right thing at the right time dear!!
speener:

To he.ll with faith. The law is the law. Why dont soldiers wear religious outfit? Abi they no get enough faith? If you can't keep to the rules and regulations, then go and collect exemption letter. Why make a mess of the process. Well, only in Naija.
I'm my US of A, it will never happen!
You guys ve good points and I still share your views
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by murade: 11:58am On May 28, 2015
it shld be allowed, there is freedom of religion, allow her to practice her religion
Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by adsonstone: 6:51pm On May 28, 2015
ArchEnemy:
*modified*

If every individual there were allowed to dress 'according to' or 'because of' his faith, no one will be able to stay in there.

The outfit of 'some' institutions/gatherings should be respected.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC / Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) / Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.