Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Help: Please How Can I Add My Blog To Seo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: Please How Can I Add My Blog To Seo (363 Views)

How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking / How Do I Add "Like Me On Facebook" On My Blog? / Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Please How Can I Add My Blog To Seo by Abdul4rl22(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2015
i created a blog an i need traffic please whats seo ?and how can i add ma blog to seo?..
Re: Help: Please How Can I Add My Blog To Seo by oteneaaron(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2015
hey friend... i believe i saw your comment on my bog.. .. www.roviarsguide. com.. .. i won't charge you a dime... but i'll prefer watever help i'm able to render... u'll do well to share with other bloggers on nairaland.... there is love in sharing.. .
Re: Help: Please How Can I Add My Blog To Seo by Whizzcute(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2015
google will educate you perfect on it
Re: Help: Please How Can I Add My Blog To Seo by Abdul4rl22(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2015
tnx
Re: Help: Please How Can I Add My Blog To Seo by Dmayor7(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2015
Hi OP, i want to tell you this: SEO is an ever changing thing.

Also SEO is quite easy when done the ethical way.

But i will not hide to you the fact that it demands time, attention, and hardwork. Lots of it!.

But at the end you keep smiling. You keep bubbling. You become fulfilled at the fortune of your hardwork.

So here is SEO Copywriting: The Five
Essential Elements to Focus On

It will definitely put your step in the right direction.

Like i said before....

Ethical SEO is still vibrant...

Unethical SEO is dead and gone! Since the panda update by google.

If you still need to understand more oon this topic, i have materials that will help you. darlingtonokafor at gmail dot com

Kudos...

(1) (Reply)

Get An Open Vpn Account With Me Created Instantly For 500 Naira.. / Advice This Hausa Boy On Investor Approach Terms / Help! How Can I Add Facebook Like To My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.