Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:18 AM

Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! (22503 Views)

Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting / Check Out My Latest Digital Painting. / Hi Guys Here Is A Digital Painting Of Dija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by bastien: 5:17pm On May 27, 2015
MizzLoba:
He looks so gay sad

Do for me! cheesy
hmmm
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by jbaby265(f): 5:18pm On May 27, 2015
awwww am in love with this..great work dude..i.pray flavour finds this and reward u
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by prettybella(f): 5:18pm On May 27, 2015
Where did the chest tatoo stroll to.... Nice piece tho
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:
It is PLEBOMARISHIAMNISTIC
meaning: Rubbish undecided

Good for an amateur - he will go places though.. if he keeps improving
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by femi4: 5:19pm On May 27, 2015
tupacshakur:
Ishilove, you really think this sh!t is Front-page-worthy?

A lot of threads in the investment and politics sections are more deserving.
ishilove loves Flavour
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by phransix147(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:

Lwkmd... Aswear u nor well
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by r33d(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2015
9/10, sir!

1 Like

Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by akashi01(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:

your dad must be ashamed of you

2 Likes

Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by magabounce(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2015
6.5 over 10
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:25pm On May 27, 2015
Beautiful piece
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by DrGroove(f): 5:26pm On May 27, 2015
sluvy4tune:
9.2/10

I am a Nigerian Lecturer , I can't score you 100% its against the rule
That's high
In medical school,it's 5/10 = 50%

1 Like

Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by IVORY2009(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:

grin grin searching4love(male) + Irunoobo(female) = same person as dickrider(female) grin
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by DrGroove(f): 5:27pm On May 27, 2015
Does Flavour wear shirts?
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by MrCork: 5:29pm On May 27, 2015
Jazzcelestin:
wasn't that easy though

...RUBBBBISH!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by femi4: 5:30pm On May 27, 2015
prettybella:
Where did the chest tatoo stroll to.... Nice piece tho
how many times did you pierce your ear?
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2015
Whaooooooo.....this is so so ..........your art work is super....keep it up
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Petra23(f): 5:31pm On May 27, 2015
Good work.though,Flavour looks cuter in ur work.
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by tellwisdom: 5:35pm On May 27, 2015
...And who is this person in your picture?? sad
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Jazzcelestin: 5:36pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

...RUBBBBISH!!! angry
thanks i really appreciate
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Jazzcelestin: 5:37pm On May 27, 2015
thanks guys. will do beta next time
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by rattlesnake(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2015
Fake

Used a sketch app
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by francizy(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2015
OP nice work

Btw, mind not the haters... smiley

**Modified**

Please do give same attention you give to the face to all parts of the body. I supposed more details were not represented around the neck region. Anyways, you did great and as one who's good at drawing (only) I commend you bro. God bless your hustle.
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by VickyRotex(f): 5:47pm On May 27, 2015
Just one difference!!!

Just 1!!! I mean, Just 1 Difference!!!

And that is.........

He looks finer in your digital art work, compared to his real image lipsrsealed
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Jazzcelestin: 5:48pm On May 27, 2015
rattlesnake:
Fake

Used a sketch app
nope.painted from scratch do u need proof?
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Popemax(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2015
Great work bro
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by slap1(m): 5:52pm On May 27, 2015
You tried, but you widened his nostrils. I give you 8/10.
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Segadem(m): 5:52pm On May 27, 2015
tupacshakur:
Ishilove, you really think this $hit is Front-page-worthy?

A lot of threads in the investment and politics sections are more deserving.
it marvels me the rate at some threads made it to front page while some great articles from sports section, phone, family and phone will never make front page.if Toto Dike buys ewedu and okro u will see the speed the thread will make it to front page.
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Francon(f): 5:55pm On May 27, 2015
why paint his eye shadow? is he GAYbriel?
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by lexy2014: 5:55pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:

No b lie...by d way,do your own make we c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers / Creative Art Work Done With Straws / My Typography Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.