Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! (22504 Views)

Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting / Check Out My Latest Digital Painting. / Hi Guys Here Is A Digital Painting Of Dija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by rattlesnake(m): 5:56pm On May 27, 2015
Jazzcelestin:
nope.painted from scratch do u need proof?
thumbs up comment retracted
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Temmytea70(m): 5:56pm On May 27, 2015
Jazzcelestin:
wasn't that easy though

Pls,how is this done?......I am interested in knowing how to do somtin related.........Good work
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Apex32: 5:59pm On May 27, 2015
This is superb cool
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by osolaif: 5:59pm On May 27, 2015
which software did u use
amazing I must say
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by taven7(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2015
its a great piece of work. digital art isnt easy for beginners. those of us "who draw" know this. keep it up. rate you an 8/10 for good measure. however,pay more attention to detail. everything from dimples to pimples sum up a person's resmblance. you did well though.
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by prettydiva01(f): 6:04pm On May 27, 2015
Nice one, nice work, nice person, nice art over nicest grin
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by MrCork: 6:12pm On May 27, 2015
Jazzcelestin:
thanks i really appreciate

angry

1 Like

Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by atikuman(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2015
Great one dear...soon u would have to do a painting of my wife and I. Add me on Facebook asap
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by draysilver: 6:22pm On May 27, 2015
I luv it & d lips most especially makes me feel like kissing. wink kiss kiss
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by idithlove(f): 6:23pm On May 27, 2015
Nice
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Rheetari(f): 6:30pm On May 27, 2015
oh my God! this is a beautiful piece of art. I give you a 9/10 as the lecturer concerned.
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by hadura29(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2015
Jazzcelestin:
wasn't that easy though

Super!!! Das foto ist wunderbar....
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 27, 2015
Create work
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Danosaur007(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2015
tupacshakur:
Ishilove, you really think this $hit is Front-page-worthy?

A lot of threads in the investment and politics sections are more deserving.
people like you hardly make it in life. .. Rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by retake89(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:
It is PLEBOMARISHIAMNISTIC

meaning: Rubbish undecided

Na so craze dey start...mumu,draw urz and let's c..
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by ayodeji84: 7:10pm On May 27, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by LOUIS6(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2015
Good work.... I rate you 10/10

1 Like

Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Ishilove: 7:19pm On May 27, 2015
tupacshakur:
Ishilove, you really think this $hit is Front-page-worthy?

A lot of threads in the investment and politics sections are more deserving.
Yes, I really think this thread is frontpage worthy.

When you come across threads which you feel are homepage worthy, please CC the supermods and they'll check it out. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Milaby(f): 7:32pm On May 27, 2015
Nice one
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by ufelove(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2015
DrGroove:
Does Flavour wear shirts?
Nooo.. He wears palmfronds

1 Like

Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by subbieD(f): 8:38pm On May 27, 2015
Serzly,I Dnt care what ur fellow artist would say......
Bur for me,Ds is lovely kiss kiss.......
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Bola4mi(f): 8:51pm On May 27, 2015
8/10 great job.
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 27, 2015
It's awesome,11/10

1 Like

Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by lawfabolous: 8:54pm On May 27, 2015
Na wah o. Flavor come too fine
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by delishpot: 9:44pm On May 27, 2015
OP, you try.
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by lorddubic: 10:09pm On May 27, 2015
sheddybest:
I opened a thread today in political section on what I titled IF YOU WERE IN CHARGE. I asked an honest question that saw many objective contributions from Nairalanders. To my greatest dismay, the mod in charge of that section removed it completely. If I contradicted any NL rule, I think it's pertinent that the mod writes me via my registered email address and advise me on what to do or otherwise. This is the second time that thus has happened. I am therefore calling on well meaning Nairalanders to condemn this childish act exhibited by whichever mod did that. I see that as an insult to my mental prowess. I need an apology from whoever is responsible for this. I also demand my thread be brought back from whereever they took it to.
#BringBackMyThread
#SayNoToModInsultingActions
#YouMustActNow

Just laughing in Swahili grin grin.
Welcome to Nairaland brother.
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Nairalander01: 10:19pm On May 27, 2015
Jazzcelestin:
wasn't that easy though
this guy so you're on NL
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by pman1(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2015
Nice work
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by drakkypee: 12:40am On May 28, 2015
-You need any of these?

Nutritional heath drinks(Aloe vera drink for proper immune fxn,detoxification,maintaing a health digestive system)

-Weight management(Clean 9, Fit 1/ Fit2)

-Topical problem solvers(Ecezema,acne,non healng wounds,diabetic foot

-Daily care(Fluoride free tooth paste,Aluminum free deodorant,body soaps etc)

-Skin care-defence(Acne removal,oily face solution,anti aging)

-Nutrional Supplements(Diabetes,hypertension,stroke,athritis,infertility,loss of libido etc),

-Home care(Aloe Mpd for washing plates,can be used to wash clothes in ur washing machines,Aloe liquid soap for proper washing of hands and body,Hand Santizer

-Cosmetics and beauty products(Complete make up box for MUA,Foundations,powders,eyeshadow,mascara,Eye liners,Blushes,Lip stick,Lip glosses etc). Removal of stretchmarks : (Fade off Kit)

-Sports performance and mobility(Fab drink,Argi plus,Freedom etc)

-100% pure inner leaf gel is the first ingredient for all our product. Call on :08149268470
Bbm:28886A63 whatsapp:08166755761
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by ayodot123(m): 3:39am On May 28, 2015
Nice work.
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by chubbymax(m): 5:22am On May 28, 2015
Kul
Re: Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On May 28, 2015
Jazzcelestin:
wasn't that easy though
Lovely Work but your signature is too poor and doesnt speak well of the Lovely Digital Painting.Look into that.its too big,awkwardly positioned and the fonts are not gud enof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers / Creative Art Work Done With Straws / My Typography Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.