Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis (2372 Views)

Yorubas’ Hypocritical Political Relegation Claim Against Obvious Truth / 18 Things That Make Yoruba Weddings A Must Attend In A Lifetime / The Obvious Fact About Relationships Of The White And Black People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by tonychristopher: 6:36pm On May 27, 2015
Here are some of the most obvious things that a girl gains when she is circumcised:

* it is a rite of passage and proof of adulthood. One day she is a girl; the next, a woman;

* it raises her status in her community, both because of the added purity that circumcision brings and the bravery that initiates are called upon to show;

* it confers maturity and inculcates positive character traits, including the ability to endure pain and a submissive nature;

* the circumcision ritual is an enjoyable one, in which the girl is the centre of attention and receives presents and moral instruction from her elders;

* it creates a bond between the generations, as all women in that society must undergo it and thus have shared an important experience;

* the girl will never have her conscience troubled by lustful thoughts or sensations or temptations such as masturbation;

* there is little or no risk of premarital relationships which end in heartbreak or the stigma and social difficulties of illegitimate birth (this is especially so with full circumcision, i.e. all impure tissue is removed and the girl is sewn up until her wedding night);

* the bond between husband and wife is closer because neither will have had sex with anyone else and the relationship will be motivated by love rather than primarily lust, because there will be no physical drive for the women, only an emotional one;

* there is no incentive for extramarital sex, hence marriages are made more secure;

* there will be far fewer rapes (especially in the case of full circumcision);

* marriages are also made closer because the emphasis is taken away from sexual technique and performance;

* children are better cared-for because there is less incentive for a marriage to break up, and because the husband can be more confident that the children are his.

There are many ills in today's Western society which could easily be eradicated by the adoption of universal female circumcision with infibulation at puberty. Think of the positive impact on the teenage pregnancy rate in the US, which has been linked to the rise of crime and ghettoisation, especially for minorities. And it would create more peaceful, satisfied women - at the moment females are told that this little nub of skin, a vestigial penis, should have awesome phallic power. For most of them, it just doesn't, which creates dissatisfaction.

So, in answer to the question on your website: yes, I do believe that the girl in the picture should be circumcised. It will do her good, and she will thank you for it.
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by wunmi590(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by boynigeria(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2015
do you even kn what ure talking abt, cos i bet u have zero clue

1 Like

Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by dagbokoncept(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2015
@op I can I detect a pussy that is circumcised and vice versa. I mean the attributes!
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 27, 2015
Bullshit. Wicked barbaric act. Ugly ritual. It killed a baby I knew then.

5 Likes

Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 27, 2015
She gains nothing. . . Absolutely NOTHING.

4 Likes

Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by vjsmiles: 8:19pm On May 27, 2015
tonychristopher:
Here are some of the most obvious things that a girl gains when she is circumcised:

[B] * it is a rite of passage and proof of adulthood. One day she is a girl; the next, a woman;

* it raises her status in her community, both because of the added purity that circumcision brings and the bravery that initiates are called upon to show;

* it confers maturity and inculcates positive character traits, including the ability to endure pain and a submissive nature;

[B] * the circumcision ritual is an enjoyable one, in which the girl is the centre of attention and receives presents and moral instruction from her elders;[/b]

* it creates a bond between the generations, as all women in that society must undergo it and thus have shared an important experience;

* the girl will never have her conscience troubled by lustful thoughts or sensations or temptations such as masturbation;

* there is little or no risk of premarital relationships which end in heartbreak or the stigma and social difficulties of illegitimate birth (this is especially so with full circumcision, i.e. all impure tissue is removed and the girl is sewn up until her wedding night);

* the bond between husband and wife is closer because neither will have had sex with anyone else and the relationship will be motivated by love rather than primarily lust, because there will be no physical drive for the women, only an emotional one;

* there is no incentive for extramarital sex, hence marriages are made more secure;

[B]* there will be far fewer rapes (especially in the case of full circumcision);[/b]

* marriages are also made closer because the emphasis is taken away from sexual technique and performance;

* children are better cared-for because there is less incentive for a marriage to break up, and because the husband can be more confident that the children are his.

There are many ills in today's Western society which could easily be eradicated by the adoption of universal female circumcision with infibulation at puberty. Think of the positive impact on the teenage pregnancy rate in the US, which has been linked to the rise of crime and ghettoisation, especially for minorities. And it would create more peaceful, satisfied women - at the moment females are told that this little nub of skin, a vestigial penis, should have awesome phallic power. For most of them, it just doesn't, which creates dissatisfaction.

So, in answer to the question on your website: yes, I do believe that the girl in the picture should be circumcised. It will do her good, and she will thank you for it[/b].
go back to selling crayfish angry

1 Like

Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by MizTyna(f): 8:28pm On May 27, 2015
If you believe this in 2015,then i dunno what to say

3 Likes

Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by MizTyna(f): 8:30pm On May 27, 2015
Female circumcision is WRONG on all fronts. There is NO gain whatsoever. The fact that you think a girl should be mutilated so she doesnt have any 'lustful' thoughts or have any feelings sexual is a topic or another day.
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2015
Ishilove, please delete this thread. The OP is a psychopath.sad
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by IamLEGEND1: 8:42pm On May 27, 2015
wat the F!!!!!!!!?
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by tpiadotcom: 9:35pm On May 27, 2015
the reward of joblessness.
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by tonychristopher: 9:52pm On May 27, 2015
But i can pay u
tpiadotcom:
the reward of joblessness.
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by tpiadotcom: 10:27pm On May 27, 2015
^ you should keep scrutinizing women's private parts, if that's what you call a job nah, e no concern me.
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by tonychristopher: 11:40pm On May 27, 2015
tpiadotcom:
^ you should keep scrutinizing women's private parts, if that's what you call a job nah, e no concern me.

What if i am a gyno?
Grow up
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by Wulfruna(f): 9:44am On May 28, 2015
Answer this question truthfully, OP:

Would you let your daughter(s) go through circumcision?
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by temmym4(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2015
OP. u are a very wicked individual. no offence.

how will u feel assuming there is a physical stuff in your manhood that actually makes you enjoy intercourse and it was eventually removed right before u know what it is bn used for? Do you know how that old barbaric thing has really affected them psychologically?

What is the proof of adulthood about it?

how does that raises her status? sicko

You mean enjoyment is being derived from killin inncocent women psychologically?

who cares about the bond between a lady and her ancestors? na the same life them come live?

Fewer rapes? who rapes who? The guy who is about to initiate the act or the circumcised woman?

My God! If you still believe this barbaric act should still be practiced, then you should be hanged. no offence.

ika!

3 Likes

Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by tonychristopher: 11:53am On May 28, 2015
men get circumcised also so what is it

by the way it is women perform circumcision on girls and if they love it who am i to stop it

must she enjoy it

temmym4:
OP. u are a very wicked individual. no offence.

how will u feel assuming there is a physical stuff in your manhood that actually makes you enjoy intercourse and it was eventually removed right before u know what it is bn used for? Do you know how that old barbaric thing has really affected them psychologically?

What is the proof of adulthood about it?

how does that raises her status? sicko

You mean enjoyment is being derived from killin inncocent women psychologically?

who cares about the bond between a lady and her ancestors? na the same life them come live?

Fewer rapes? who rapes who? The guy who is about to initiate the act or the circumcised woman?

My God! If you still believe this barbaric act should still be practiced, then you should be hanged. no offence.

ika!
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by tonychristopher: 11:55am On May 28, 2015
it is not done in where i come from in Igbo land if it were to be part of my culture in Anambra She will pass tru it but its unfortunate that in my part of Igbo land it isn't done and mind you i have dated many ladies that are circumcised and they reach full orgasm and had kids so

dont blame it on the circumcision but on the frigidity and rigidity and possibly the psyche of the woman

are you happy now

Wulfruna:
Answer this question truthfully, OP:

Would you let your daughter(s) go through circumcision?
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by temmym4(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2015
tonychristopher:
men get circumcised also so what is it

by the way it is women perform circumcision on girls and if they love it who am i to stop it

must she enjoy it

now i get you. you dont really understand. let me try and explain to you.
Men are circumcised just to remove the extra flesh and makes it look neater. you have got nothing to lose if you are circumcised as a man. nothin changes, infact it feels better.
But do the ladies get the same feeling? No! They are either left with little or no pleasure at all. Some even feel pain during intercourse. Imagine that feeling you do feel when you are sleeping with your wife, she couldnt feel the same way, nothing at all. for the rest of her life.

Must she enjoy it? YES! She is not a slave, only a selfish Human will feel a man should be the only one enjoying intercourse. what about that human under you? try and consider what she feels too.

Women are humans too. They have the right to enjoy their life.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by tonychristopher: 12:30pm On May 28, 2015
temmym4:

now i get you. you dont really understand. let me try and explain to you.
Men are circumcised just to remove the extra flesh and makes it look neater. you have got nothing to lose if you are circumcised as a man. nothin changes, infact it feels better.
But do the ladies get the same feeling? No! They are either left with little or no pleasure at all. Some even feel pain during intercourse. Imagine that feeling you do feel when you are sleeping with your wife, she couldnt feel the same way, nothing at all. for the rest of her life. only a selfish Human will feel it is ok for this to be done.

Women are humans too. They have the right to enjoy their life.

noted but why is it that its women that are not cut complain more

I have seen and made love to a cut lady that climaxed orgasm ..so what are u talking dear

R u circumcised
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by temmym4(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

noted but why is it that its women that are not cut complain more

I have seen and made love to a cut lady that climaxed orgasm ..so what are u talking dear

R u circumcised

Firstly, I'm a Male!

Secondly, your story is not true at the same time not well arranged. you dont even know what a female circumcision means so why would you know the reality and psychological feelings of a circumcised lady.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by tonychristopher: 1:18pm On May 28, 2015
temmym4:

Firstly, I'm a Male!

Secondly, your story is not true at the same time not well arranged. you dont even know what a female circumcision means so why would you know the reality and psychological feelings of a circumcised lady.

And u know and ur arranged
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by Wulfruna(f): 2:00pm On May 28, 2015
tonychristopher:
it is not done in where i come from in Igbo land if it were to be part of my culture in Anambra She will pass tru it but its unfortunate that in my part of Igbo land it isn't done and mind you i have dated many ladies that are circumcised and they reach full orgasm and had kids so

dont blame it on the circumcision but on the frigidity and rigidity and possibly the psyche of the woman

are you happy now

Was I sad before? Brainless posts such as this don't decide my emotional state, son. Your reply confirms my suspicions. You are insane. You can still reach orgasm if one-third of your penis is chopped off. Why not go for it? Really you should. That should make you less of a di.ck, literally.
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by tonychristopher: 3:38pm On May 28, 2015
Wulfruna:

Was I sad before? Brainless posts such as this don't decide my emotional state, son. Your reply confirms my suspicions. You are insane. You can still reach orgasm if one-third of your penis is chopped off. Why not go for it? Really you should. That should make you less of a di.ck, literally.

Girl your sound very stressed maybe try rehab .......
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by Wulfruna(f): 4:53pm On May 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

Girl your sound very stressed maybe try rehab .......

Dude 'your' sound like something that crawled out of the 19th century maybe try dying again....

(sidebar: your typos and absolute ignorance about punctuation are hilarious grin )
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by tonychristopher: 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
Now lad get a life....you seem to be on heat...well get a vobo

damn ..some kind of girls can be hmmm.... have we met ? I think we have not

have a blessed holiday and good day.

Do me a favour.Can u stop following me and quoting me. I will appreciate that. I dont think we are an item pls

Wulfruna:

Dude 'your' sound like something that crawled out of the 19th century maybe try dying again....

(sidebar: your typos and absolute ignorance about punctuation are hilarious grin )
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by Wulfruna(f): 5:18pm On May 28, 2015
tonychristopher:
Now lad get a life....you seems to be on heat...well get a vobo

damn ..som kind of girls can be hmmm

Look up the meaning of 'lad', laddie. grin

Don't use words you do not know what they mean. angry
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by tonychristopher: 5:40pm On May 28, 2015
ur just a lad my little tot

lol

ur acting sooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny and Hot. You aint seeing me lad

Wulfruna:

Look up the meaning of 'lad', laddie. grin

Don't use words you do not know what they mean. angry

Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by saintneo(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2015
Can someone show us the visual difference a Vag & C.Vag?
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by tonychristopher: 5:46pm On May 28, 2015
NOW THIS IS THE FUNNY PART..I THINK IT IS THE LIPS OR SOMETHING LIKE THE CLIT THAT THEY COP OFF..... SOME FOLKS SAY THAT THE VAGINAA IS A BIT UGLY AND CIRCUMCUISION IS AN COSTMETIC OR SOMETHING...THAT IS FOR THEM ANYWAY

BUT YOUR FUNNY..MAYBE TRY WATCHING SOME MOVIES IN ADULT SECTION LOL

saintneo:
Can someone show us the visual difference a Vag & C.Vag?
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by saintneo(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2015
tonychristopher:
NOW THIS IS THE FUNNY PART..I THINK IT IS THE LIPS OR SOMETHING LIKE THE CLIT THAT THEY COP OFF..... SOME FOLKS SAY THAT THE VAGINAA IS A BIT UGLY AND CIRCUMCUISION IS AN COSTMETIC OR SOMETHING...THAT IS FOR THEM ANYWAY

BUT YOUR FUNNY..MAYBE TRY WATCHING SOME MOVIES IN ADULT SECTION LOL

I can't have watched lots of põrn movies in the past but I can't tell if the vag has undergone some surgery. They all look the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dying Legend Of The Kofar Mata Dye Pits / The Battle Of Adwa - The first Italo-Ethiopia War / Abram Is Also The Person Called Orunmila.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.