Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis (2368 Views)

Yorubas’ Hypocritical Political Relegation Claim Against Obvious Truth / 18 Things That Make Yoruba Weddings A Must Attend In A Lifetime / The Obvious Fact About Relationships Of The White And Black People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by tonychristopher: 6:20pm On May 28, 2015
Then you have to develope the third eyes..focus on the lips so they say. have you done village girl lately..maybe it will give you an insight

LoL
saintneo:

I can't have watched lots of põrn movies in the past but I can't tell if the vag has undergone some surgery. They all look the same.
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by saintneo(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2015
tonychristopher:
Then you have to develope the third eyes..focus on the lips so they say. have you done village girl lately..maybe it will give you an insight

LoL

I am a changed man now, no bushmo abeg. I'd prefer to be educated on it rather than seeking for it. lol
Re: Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis by tonychristopher: 7:11pm On May 28, 2015
saintneo:

I am a changed man now, no bushmo abeg. I'd prefer to be educated on it rather than seeking for it. lol
Americans call it tasting the waters

Some bushmo maketh sense in grips ..not those freeway things ..u can polish em also

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dying Legend Of The Kofar Mata Dye Pits / Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches / The Battle Of Adwa - The first Italo-Ethiopia War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.