Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,655 members, 7,958,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors (918 Views)

Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 27, 2015
Iv come across countless tales of pastors' randy moves in blogs.

Could they be real?

Share if any.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors by aspabay(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2015
Blood of Jesus
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 27, 2015
Pastors are the worst fornicators and adulterers on earth.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors by vjsmiles: 7:58pm On May 27, 2015
Blackett:
some Pastors are the worst fornicators and adulterers on earth.
not all pastors are "fornicators and adulterous" as you have generalized it
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
not all pastors are "fornicators and adulterous" as you have generalized it
Show me one who isn't.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors by mrmastermind: 8:01pm On May 27, 2015

Good I'm not a pastor but a man of God
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors by vjsmiles: 8:01pm On May 27, 2015
Blackett:
Show me one who isn't.
pastor e.a adeboye
Kumoye,
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
pastor e.a adeboye
Kumoye,
2 out of hundreds of thousands?

Since when did "2" denote "some"?
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors by vjsmiles: 8:06pm On May 27, 2015
Blackett:
2 out of hundreds of thousands?

Since when does "2" denote "some"?
common man...
They are hundreds, if not thousands of true ministers if God who do not condone the aforementioned..act of "sin"
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 27, 2015
This is not a bashing thread.

Derailers pls take note.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
common man...
They are hundreds, if not thousands of true ministers if God who do not condone the aforementioned..act of "sin"
Because they haven't been exposed yet?

Don't worry. Their day of reckoning is coming.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors by jamex93(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2015
mind wat u say about men of God

I don talk my own
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors by malvisguy212: 9:46pm On May 29, 2015
OAM4J here is the same guy with the same nonsense copy and paste.thread derailed.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors by mujahid1339(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
OAM4J here is the same guy with the same nonsense copy and paste.thread derailed.
they are afraid,defend your god if he is too weak to defend himself.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors by malvisguy212: 10:40pm On May 29, 2015
mujahid1339:
copy what he paste and create a thread, mention me and I will honour it. Thank you.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors by malvisguy212: 10:41pm On May 29, 2015
mujahid1339:
https://www.nairaland.com/2345525/muhammed-bible-prophets

(1) (Reply)

In A Mothers Womb Were Two Babies One Ask: Do You Believe In Life After Delivery / Christians Should Stop Painting God Black. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/10/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.