Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun (33588 Views)

Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot / Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) / Woman Stabs 10 Years Old Girl In Her Vagina In Lagos (Graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by MDJALO(m): 9:53pm On May 27, 2015
She will never attend any chuch again
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Cool83(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2015
1stola:
Cha !
This ogun people again cry sad WICKED Obasanjo and Gbega Daniel state.
Dem curse una
are u using style to curse seun?
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Cool83(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2015
1stola:
Cha !
This ogun people again cry sad WICKED Obasanjo and Gbega Daniel state.
Dem curse una
are u using style to curse seun?
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 27, 2015
ojayfrancis:
What a wicked act.

FTC

I dedicate this space to all buhari supporters,never again will any goodluck rule nigeria #may29.

I dedicate this to amina,my neighbours househelp,she so sexy to resist
I GUESS URE A BIG GOAT. NEVER WORI, I AV A PLACE 4 U. ZOO.
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Adaezeagu(f): 10:03pm On May 27, 2015
Ogun state(land of abomination)

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 27, 2015
OMG! Dis is strange bt true,

RIP boi
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by pappizeezu: 10:16pm On May 27, 2015
Oloriburuku woman....na death sentence b her reward
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Firevinci(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2015
Is she under the influence of evil forces? A true mother who's stayed some torturing ours in the labour room won't go beyond this boundary.

But this one is strong ooo. She needs to be flogged with a pigeon to exorcise that bags wet dey inside her.
RIP cry
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Chukwu abiama!! What has this got to do with the topic at hand Ndi ara juru hia mehn!
hahahahahahahhaaha. You get bad mouth..ooooo chei
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by ojayfrancis(m): 10:24pm On May 27, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:
I GUESS URE A BIG GOAT. NEVER WORI, I AV A PLACE 4 U. ZOO.

And you,a big foool.scalywag
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by blackpoler: 10:31pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by ifyan(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
dats the spirit man. No one is perfect. One love

You are welcome.
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by roto2: 10:35pm On May 27, 2015
Thank mr Skeltal,
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by romanturbo: 10:37pm On May 27, 2015
asd
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by ugoezeik(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Obasanjo comes to mind, anyway R.I.P to the innocent child.
lolssss obasanjo ke? u r a wicked soul lol zzzssss
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by LadyAmaka(f): 10:42pm On May 27, 2015
Effect of emotional trauma. Don't be an instrument to inflict emotional pain on a person. It is a horrible experience that no one should wish his/her enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by publicenemy(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Obasanjo comes to mind, anyway R.I.P to the innocent child.
Did obasanjo sleep with his child?
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 27, 2015
what the fvck? sad
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by larryUG(m): 10:46pm On May 27, 2015
mizjules:
I will not really blame her... No one knows the trauma she's been through having to birth a child fathered by her own father!
nope u shdnt blame her. Blame d son for allowing himself to be born instead of aborting himself. Bkame d son for d father's action. she is a coward and she deserves it. U knw why? She shkd hv killed d dad wt a a knife or poisoned him. Then i will understand, not murdering a poor defenseless boi. the pple dt liked ur comments are even more of a coward dan she eva was
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by omoadeleye(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2015
why is all this happening in Ogun State?

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by UMOSCO: 10:54pm On May 27, 2015
EVIL MOTHER
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 27, 2015
People must've shamed and taunted her openly, not caring how it would affect her and what that shaming would make her do to the little boy. Now after all their pushing, she has gone to mete out her anger on the innocent boy, and these same people will come out to condemn her, when they caused it in the first place.

I'm never going to support her, I feel really sorry for the little boy, but people, our Nigerian people are so callous with their talk and attitude, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a hand in the torment of this woman which led her to this. People should learn to be kinder to these people and stop discriminating like hell, to reduce cases of this sort. People and their bad behavior.

R.I.P little boy. This is sadder than words can ever describe. sad
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by kernel504(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2015
tosag:
Hmmnn! I smell another tribal e-fight.
The guy that wrote in Igbo language, simply said " lad rest in peace".
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Skmoda360(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2015
Beloxxy:
Everything happens in Ogun...
why that state? Ogun every blessed time.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by somegirl1: 11:44pm On May 27, 2015
Aru!
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 27, 2015
what is wrong with Ogun state!!! The trends of terrible occurrences in the state is alarming lately, even lagod with a larger population is not as bad. Father help us.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by strongerthaneva(m): 11:57pm On May 27, 2015
ojayfrancis:
What a wicked act.

FTC

I dedicate this space to all buhari supporters,never again will any goodluck rule nigeria #may29.

I dedicate this to amina,my neighbours househelp,she so sexy to resist
my family loves u so much..kisses and hugs from APC.
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by cococandy(f): 12:43am On May 28, 2015
mizjules:
I will not really blame her... No one knows the trauma she's been through having to birth a child fathered by her own father!
what happened to abortion?

She's to blame 100%
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Nobody: 12:50am On May 28, 2015
Wow! Dnt know what to say. She could have just given off the child for adoption after birth. #Sigh.
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Cherlene(f): 1:02am On May 28, 2015
Goodmorning [midnight[

What a CALAMITY. Poor boy, YOU are rest ASSURED in HEAVEN.

I love my 3 year old daughter CHANEL, UNCONDITIONALLY.

Cherlene
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by arusoncd(m): 1:33am On May 28, 2015
Love, you dude

Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by mizjules(f): 2:34am On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
what happened to abortion?

She's to blame 100%
Fro what I. Can deduce, she's a young woman maybe the act. Happened while she was a teenger n naïve. But of course how will she explain to people around her she was pregnant for her dad,who will believe, do you know if she was threatened by her dad? Do you know if her dad was feared in the community? N0! You don't know.... Who supports abortion by the way?
Either ways she commited murder let her face it, I just hope she's tried fairly.

I've read about cases like this in nigeria, most times the father usually have control over the girls and tells them things to scare them. Only a few are lucky to escape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night / NSCDC Officer Smiling As She Is Arraigned For Employment Fraud / Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.