Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot (52408 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by obiremy: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2017
As shared by Mercy who lives in Calabar.....

'My heart is pained nd broken! How can a woman be this wicked? I'm so angry right now. I can't keep quiet any longer, else we might have a dead kid on our street one of these days. This girl (aged 11)is constantly abused by d madam, almost everyday. This pix is d one i took of her last week, when d madam stabbed her with a knife. Her offence? She took beans from d pot and ate because she was hungry. Ordinary beans oooo! And for her punishment, her madam beat her thoroughly, stabbed her with d kitchen knife, kicked her out naked, nd starved her for several days. She is just 11 yrs!
Personally, i've talked to this woman, neighbours are also tired of this constant abuse on this little girl. Meanwhile, this girl looks so malnourished nd tattered, she works from morning till dusk serving d madam nd her three kids, she doesn't go to school.
And right now, she is at it again!Beating this girl as if she is bent on killing her. I'm just sad.
Girl child advocates, pls step in. Wht can /should be done?
Let's save this girl before we have another case of 'House girl killed by her madam'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/madam-stabs-house-girl-with-knife-for.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by obiremy: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by LionDeLeo: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Which maid?
I thought all girls of her age (11) are in schools.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Nne5: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Do unto others...

Maid keeping in this part of the world equals modern day slavery.IMO

11 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by GloriaNinja(f): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] SOMBORRI SHOULD GIVE THE MADAM A "KATE WEBSTER " AS A MAID, HER OWN STORY GO TURN GBAI, IF THIS SO CALLED MADAM GOOGLE ABOUT KATE WEBSTER WHO MURDERED HER OWN MADAM LIKE A CHICKEN, SHE WILL THINK OTHERWISE ON HOW TO TREAT MAIDS.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by frenzydilz(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
That kid is barely 11 and she was punished extremely for eating when she's hungry. Who knows how long she had been starving. The woman clearly enjoys beating the kid for the fun of it. It's foked up.
I blame the government too mehn, no stringent laws protecting children. They are married off and even have kids before they are 18. These kids need to be protected. They are young and can't really fight for themselves.
To all the men and women who maltreat minors...Furckh you all! undecided

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by emeijeh(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
WICKED!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by haykes(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
She wan kill her abi the girl resemble dog ni because calabar and dog are5#6

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Jabioro: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Report her to any nearest police station and looks for nearest human right office for report..
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by smartty68(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Sad story...

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by DLondonboiy: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Before we judge, shouldn't we hear the woman's side of the story?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Chuukwudi(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
angry
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Klington: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Can u imagine

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by AlexCk: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Why why why,

Why do people do these things??,

Please help me understand what people gain when they do things like this.

And the funny part is, they then blame the freaking devil!!

It's just beyond me. Can't comprehend that.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by ngoben(f): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
the problem in dis world is mostly we women... if we learn to treat anoda womans blood gud. the world will be a beta pĺace.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by SweetJoystick(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Smh pathetic, evil woman
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Bollinger(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nigeria is a country filled with animals. Such a bloodthirsty bunch of people.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by smartty68(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
haykes:
She wan kill her abi the girl resemble dog ni because calabar and dog are5#6
Ogar it happens everywhere in Naija.

Women in general don't like themselves. That's the reason why most women prefer to keep males as friends

8 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Esepayne(f): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
women shaaaaa, may God help us

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by ogobaby23(f): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
I feel sick
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by stingg(m): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
And if such a heartless woman gets beaten or treated the same way by her husband, we'll be hearing 'domestic violence', 'the man is a beast', 'no real man beats a woman', etc undecided
The poor girl gets this kinda treatment just for eating beans when she got hungry. What a heartless woman!

11 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by mordredmoon: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
emeijeh:
WICKED!
the end of days
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by pocohantas(f): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Very wicked heartless woman...she should be reported to the police.
What of her husband? If he lives in that same house, he is an accomplice, he can't tell me he doesn't notice his wife's abusive trait or the bruises on that maid.
They are both wicked people.

Child labour has to be stopped in Nigeria. If anyone desires a maid, such a person should go for an adult and pay well!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by smartty68(m): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
ngoben:
the problem in dis world is mostly we women... if we learn to treat anoda womans blood gud. the world will be a beta pĺace.
Liked!
Truly women don't like themselves... Big or small

5 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by 2bam: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
women and their evil mind,_ men dont have time for such.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by sisisioge: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Na the devil wey wan expose am push am reach that level. By the time she sees her spreadsheet: child labour, child abuse, causing aggressive body harm ... she would denounce evil!

Biatch!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Segadem(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Which maid?

...not everyone has privilege like u
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by smartty68(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Which maid?
Of course, but improper planning is why most kids ain't in schools this days... Most families with lots of kids are the poor ones yet even without enough financial aids to carter for them they still be giving birth, and on the long run they'll rather send them to aunties and uncles as slaves...

Black Nation

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by mhile(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Women nd wahala..is it a must ito av an house maid wen u know u can't cater for her

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by MsSantaClaus(f): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Before we judge, shouldn't we hear the woman's side of the story?
Woman, little girl, Knife and stab wound! Recipie for disaster!! Biko what side do you want to hear? If the girl is not to her liking for whatever reason, send her home, beating, starving and stabbing her is not the solution.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How They Hack Your Details / Policeman Kills Man In Ohafia, Abia State (Graphic Photo, Video) / UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.