Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun (33563 Views)

Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot / Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) / Woman Stabs 10 Years Old Girl In Her Vagina In Lagos (Graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Orikinla(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Children are gifts of God and they never asked to be born.
But when you have them and cannot love them, you are wicked. [/size]
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by meforyou1(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Obasanjo comes to mind, anyway R.I.P to the innocent child.
u spoke my mind big time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by 1stola: 8:51pm On May 27, 2015
Cha !
This ogun people again cry sad WICKED Obasanjo and Gbega Daniel state.
Dem curse una
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by sobastical: 8:52pm On May 27, 2015
mencade5:
anoda yoruba woman again?

Tribalism bigot weldone
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Nicepoker(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2015
It must always happen in ogun state.
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 27, 2015
Why take it out on the innocent boy,what's his fault in it? At least she could have taken him to an orphanage home if seeing him would keep traumatising her.
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 27, 2015
VISTIN:
If actually there was a canal knowledge of her by her own father and the little boy was a product of that evil, then we shouldn't be in a haste to condemn her.

Some parents are dangerous even to their own blood.

What a miserable death on a celebration day.

Thank you
I didn't read the story before commenting initially and modified my post after reading it
I don't expect that anyone sleeping with their father would be thinking rationally
That is abuse of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by An2elect2(f): 8:54pm On May 27, 2015
Oh no. Terrible. She must be very quick-tempered. That's how they behave. I'm sure she is regretting her monstrous act. What a mother!

And pls can we refrain from making tribal statements anymore? Have you thought of the press...journalists restricting themselves, geographically
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Masterclass32: 9:01pm On May 27, 2015
tosag:
Am not creating bro. Am only e-smelling:

Did u just say "e-smelling"? grin grin grin
Now thats the last straw!

But seriously, I think the woman needs help.
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by queenfav(f): 9:07pm On May 27, 2015
She couldn't have done it with a clear head..There's more to this story.
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by IYANGBALI: 9:09pm On May 27, 2015
ifyan:

I am not perfect. Anyway thanks for the correction.
dats the spirit man. No one is perfect. One love
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by beetruth: 9:10pm On May 27, 2015
ojayfrancis:
What a wicked act.

FTC

I dedicate this space to all buhari supporters,never again will any goodluck rule nigeria #may29.

I dedicate this to amina,my neighbours househelp,she so sexy to resist
by their fruits you shall know them. A fruit never falls far from its tree. Like attracts. It is well with this nation
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by lusciouslex: 9:15pm On May 27, 2015
Hit Like if you want all the girls impregnated by Boko Haram to flush out such seeds of scorn and Share if you want them to give birth to Fulani bastards.
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by mbills: 9:22pm On May 27, 2015
Should we run for this ogun people ni,every bad thing only happens there lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Fourwinds: 9:26pm On May 27, 2015
Moana:
cry
Even though her son came into existence in the most unusual way, it was not reason for her to end his life.
But then she might have a mental disorder.
if what OP wrote is true den d woman is traumatized.im sorry for d boy and i pity d woman. What a terrible way to end a day

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Moana(f): 9:29pm On May 27, 2015
Fourwinds:
if what OP wrote is true den d woman is traumatized.im sorry for d boy and i pity d woman. What a terrible way to end a day
true
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Petra23(f): 9:30pm On May 27, 2015
Nawa o.wicked world. RIP to the child.
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by churchill213: 9:30pm On May 27, 2015
why today ......
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by philosopherking(m): 9:34pm On May 27, 2015
Only her na winchkraft
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 27, 2015
All these Yorubas, Haba

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by philosopherking(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2015
Only she na winckraft
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by r33d(m): 9:37pm On May 27, 2015
Mental illness is one ailment that needs more attention in Nigeria. So sad, the child had to die by such gruesome manner. sad
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Fourwinds: 9:38pm On May 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Thank you
I didn't read the story before commenting initially and modified my post after reading it
I don't expect that anyone sleeping with their father would be thinking rationally
That is abuse of the highest order
ha! I do pity girls experience such from deir father. Some fathers are terribly useless
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by r33d(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2015
r33d:
Mental illness is one ailment that needs more attention in Nigeria. So sad, the child had to die in such gruesome manner. sad
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by delishpot: 9:39pm On May 27, 2015
Supreme God, have mercy.
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2015
Beloxxy:
Everything happens in Ogun...
U can come so dat ur behind can be attended 2 too in ogun. grin
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Khd95(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2015
I cant imagine a goat been starbed 2 death anyhw talkless of human.

Choi. D devil must b asking himsef'but why'
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
Back2Bust:
This is a reminder to all it may
concern. they said they were going
to crush Biafra in 3 days but it
didn't happen the way they
expected and they were surprised. a
nation couldn't conquer a little
region in 3 years with all the
support they got from Britain,
Russia. God was with Biafra. just
like Gen. Ojukwu said " no power in
black Africa can subdue Biafra" and
it is true. Our fathers staked their
lives for our freedom and now it is
our time to make this a reality with
the help of GOD. Let us Arise, and
posses that which is Ours. Biafra
shall live and not die. the time is
now. don't give up the fight. All the
external enemies couldn't crush
Biafra. Long Live Biafra. Freedom
has come. GOD is with us..

Chukwu abiama!!
What has this got to do with the topic at hand
Ndi ara juru hia mehn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by belente(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2015
I can bet you that she is not mentally ok
Re: Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun by Cool83(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2015
Beloxxy:
Everything happens in Ogun...
yes ooo, ogun is haven of industries, no wonder seun live there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Ali Garga, Commander Who Attempts To Surrender / Hoodlums Steal Corpse From Grave In Kaduna, Rob Another - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.