Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club (2462 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by scentmarlc(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2015
WELCOME TO NSG FANS CLUB

HOME OF HUMOUR AND ROMANCE

Yayyyy, if you are presently reading this, then you are also addicted to Naijasinglegirl's blog.

In my own little way to show support to one of the very best indigenous writter and blogger, this thread is open for us to dissect, analyse, discuss, chew, argue on anything and everything about the naijasinglegirl blog.

If you are new and still doesnt know what am saying, NSG is a blog that writes interesting, funny, outrageous, and very humorous stories and articles that centers on romance and personal lifestyle. And she is the current winnner of the famous and prestigious NIGERIA BLOGGERS AWARD in both categories.

So guys, sharpaly check her out @ http://naijasinglegirl.com and give me a feedback here.

For regular members and addicted readers........WHICH OF NSG's STORIES CAPTIVATED YOU THE MOST ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by scentmarlc(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2015
As for me i love 1. In the beginning Part 1, 2, and 3 2. Just the tip 3. Leave our thing alone
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by scentmarlc(m): 11:15pm On May 27, 2015
Naijasinglegirl where art thou
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by Fulaboy(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2015
Nsg rocks cool
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 27, 2015
i thought the thread was supposed to b opened by the single girls? Not f*ckboys
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by ggrin(f): 11:36pm On May 27, 2015
Brrrrrrundecided
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by scentmarlc(m): 7:22am On May 28, 2015
shockwave91:
i thought the thread was supposed to b opened by the single girls? Not f*ckboys
you missed it. its jus a humour blog patronized by both sex
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by Naijasinglegirl: 7:55am On May 28, 2015
Ermmm . . . Please what is going on here? Enlighten me.
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by scentmarlc(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
Ermmm . . . Please what is going on here? Enlighten me.
nufin much ooo. Where yu con waka go since ystday nah. Abii na soso job yu dey find for night too **winks*

Anyways, tis is me garnering support for you. Am just one of d many numerous members and visitors of NSG who happens to stumble on NSG while surfing nairaland. That being said, see dis as an avenue to relate with your fans, answer kweshuns, and play around words. It sud be fun i bet

So NSG, be available on this thread, else am gona be pushing enough bald dates your way and plenty of that bookstore propietress.

Welcome.
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by scentmarlc(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2015
Fulaboy:
Nsg rocks cool
bro yu sef jasii. The babe fit crack ya ribs apart
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by Fulaboy(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2015
scentmarlc:
bro yu sef jasii. The babe fit crack ya ribs apart
I swear grin but the girl no gree show us her pic undecided Naijasinglegirl we are tired angry
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by grimandevil: 8:04pm On May 28, 2015
She is good.
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by Naijasinglegirl: 4:28am On May 29, 2015
scentmarlc:
nufin much ooo. Where yu con waka go since ystday nah. Abii na soso job yu dey find for night too **winks*

Anyways, tis is me garnering support for you. Am just one of d many numerous members and visitors of NSG who happens to stumble on NSG while surfing nairaland. That being said, see dis as an avenue to relate with your fans, answer kweshuns, and play around words. It sud be fun i bet

So NSG, be available on this thread, else am gona be pushing enough bald dates your way and plenty of that bookstore propietress.

Welcome.
sorry I have been busy. I am available. Ask me anything.
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by Naijasinglegirl: 4:29am On May 29, 2015
Fulaboy:
I swear grin but the girl no gree show us her pic undecided Naijasinglegirl we are tired angry

Ejor, later
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by Naijasinglegirl: 4:30am On May 29, 2015
grimandevil:
She is good.
Thank you sir
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by Atk01(f): 8:01am On May 29, 2015
NSG is one helluva writer. There's no time I read her stories that I don't laugh.
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by grimandevil: 2:16pm On May 29, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
Thank you sir

Let's play a game if you fail you show your pic and if I fail tell me what I will do? Agrred
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by scentmarlc(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
Fulaboy:
me sef wan see her face.....buh her mysteriousity is an added advantage to her personae. I jus love d babe
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by scentmarlc(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2015
Atk01:
NSG is on helluva writer. There's no time I read her stories that I don't laugh.
same here...she has a way of making poo sound like fufu........lolzzzz.
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by scentmarlc(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:

Ejor, later
pls nahhh NSG. Show us ya face for jez 5minutes on NL. We wont tell
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by scentmarlc(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
sorry I have been busy. I am available. Ask me anything.
when precisely do yu want to show us ya face?

Dont yu fink we sud inaugurate the NL-NSG writers contest? With categories in fictions, diary and lifestyle?

I want you to be regular on this thread and yarn wit us wella as yur day progresses...biko
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by scentmarlc(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2015
grimandevil:
She is good.
even d devil knows dat
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by Atk01(f): 6:04pm On May 29, 2015
scentmarlc:
same here...she has a way of making poo sound like fufu........lolzzzz.
Lmao! That's funny cheesy
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by scentmarlc(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2015
Atk01:
Lmao! That's funny cheesy
yea she is very funny
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by Naijasinglegirl: 10:48am On May 30, 2015
scentmarlc:
when precisely do yu want to show us ya face?

Dont yu fink we sud inaugurate the NL-NSG writers contest? With categories in fictions, diary and lifestyle?

I want you to be regular on this thread and yarn wit us wella as yur day progresses...biko

Soon, okay. I will be regular.
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by scentmarlc(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:

aii dear. Vote for me oooo, am gunnin for the throne, MR NAIRALAND
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by Omotayor123(f): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2015
scentmarlc:
WELCOME TO NSG FANS CLUB

HOME OF HUMOUR AND ROMANCE

Yayyyy, if you are presently reading this, then you are also addicted to Naijasinglegirl's blog.

In my own little way to show support to one of the very best indigenous writter and blogger, this thread is open for us to dissect, analyse, discuss, chew, argue on anything and everything about the naijasinglegirl blog.

If you are new and still doesnt know what am saying, NSG is a blog that writes interesting, funny, outrageous, and very humorous stories and articles that centers on romance and personal lifestyle. And she is the current winnner of the famous and prestigious NIGERIA BLOGGERS AWARD in both categories.

So guys, sharpaly check her out @ http://naijasinglegirl.com and give me a feedback here.

For regular members and addicted readers........WHICH OF NSG's STORIES CAPTIVATED YOU THE MOST ?
All I ve seen so far are captivating...
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by Omotayor123(f): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:

Your new post on 'Guys and their vibrating bodies' should be here.

Oya do the needful #!
Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by scentmarlc(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
All I ve seen so far are captivating...

Ohhh dats nice to hear. I juggle bte NSG blog and NL Her stories are so hilarious.

Omotayor123 have yu read her recent post, "why guyz wibrate"
Very funny.
And babe check my signature, i have a message for you

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by Naijasinglegirl: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
Your new post on 'Guys and their vibrating bodies' should be here.

Oya do the needful #!
lol ok ma

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club by Omotayor123(f): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
lol ok ma
Lati ojo yigrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Son &my Daughter.......short Story / Diary Of An Ekiti Undergraduate / I Killed My Husband. (a Short Tragedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.