Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

He Started With Fuel Subsidy And Ended With Fuel Scarcity -supreme Gist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Started With Fuel Subsidy And Ended With Fuel Scarcity -supreme Gist (457 Views)

How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote / Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Started With Fuel Subsidy And Ended With Fuel Scarcity -supreme Gist by smartdaniel100(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2015
By Daniel Nicholas
On a serious note, this article about the incumbent President, Jonathan Ebele might sound somehow, but that is just the plain truth we Nigerians must learn to accept! Supreme Gist decide to publish this article, so as to inform you guys how everything happened during the administration of Goodluck Jonathan, who should I say was unfortunate to climb the throne in such a time like this.
What do you expect when you throw a stone into a container with a solution of salt? Definitely, a stone with salty taste around it. The President was given the mantle of leadership after an unexpected error occurred, the death of Late. Umar Musa Yar’adua, President Jonathan was the only legal person to take over, which was done under constitutional right. But little do Nigerians know that everything will turn around the other side.
He welcomed us all to a New Year with Fuel Subsidy that crashed so many local businesses in the Nation. Many things were brought to halt for the almost a complete month, after we decided to move on with life. Boko haram issue became more intense and the number of Deaths in the country was going high. Terrorism was no longer a strange thing in the Nation. Despite all these, Nigerians managed to play along with Jonathan. We waited patiently, until the of judgement surfaced, 28th , March, 2015, when Nigerians bluntly Rejected Jonathan’s request for second term.
In some few days to hand over the Power to the Next Nigeria President, Gen. Mohammed Buhari, he began to do some strange things like the sacking saga. He sacked some people out of office, converted four COE to Federal Universities, which he should have done earlier before now and lastly the Emergence of FUEL SCARCITY! In my own opinion, Jonathan is a good Leader with rotten eggs around him.

#SUPREME GIST CREW...

Source: http://www.supremegist.com/2015/05/he-started-with-fuel-subsidy-and-ended.html

Re: He Started With Fuel Subsidy And Ended With Fuel Scarcity -supreme Gist by ideology(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2015
Op i don't need to read your post, its obvious you don't know what subsidy is, when it started, etc

You are a learner, better find topics you have sound knowledge of …

Am out of here.

I wonder what you will write about GEJ about 29 May smh
Re: He Started With Fuel Subsidy And Ended With Fuel Scarcity -supreme Gist by smartdaniel100(m): 11:26pm On May 27, 2015
I've heard! "OPONUN"

(1) (Reply)

NELEA Defiles Court Order, Still Lay Seige At Kashamu's Resident / PMB Top 14 Promises Made To Nigerians / President Buhari, Before It Is Too Late!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.