Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Baba We Missed You......welcome Back. By Laidesmen217 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba We Missed You......welcome Back. By Laidesmen217 (667 Views)

Baba We Are Grateful That Our Girls Are Coming Back Under Your Watch. / Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo / Saraki, Dogara Are Welcome Back To PDP — Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba We Missed You......welcome Back. By Laidesmen217 by Nobody: 7:30am On May 28, 2015
Baba welcome back....

Baba while you were away, there was serious fuel scarcity and those of us who managed to see fuel bought it as high as 280 per liter.

Baba while you were away, we were in darkness for 5days. I guess they sensed you are coming back that's why they managed to restore power today.

Baba while you were away, one of our senator-elect/polithiefian threatened to commit suicide just because NDLEA surrounded his compound.

Baba while you were away, Nigeria was totally shut down by some big eye people.

Baba welcome back.....we missed you!

Finally the eagle has landed!

Re: Baba We Missed You......welcome Back. By Laidesmen217 by dhorlipizzu(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2015
Issorait!!! grin angry

1 Like

Re: Baba We Missed You......welcome Back. By Laidesmen217 by 4stylz: 7:39am On May 28, 2015
laidesmen217:
Baba welcome back....

Baba while you were away, there was serious fuel scarcity and those of us who managed to see fuel bought it as high as 280 per liter.

Baba while you were away, we were in darkness for 5days. I guess they sensed you are coming back that's why they managed to restore power today.

Baba while you were away, one of our senator-elect/polithiefian threatened to commit suicide just because NDLEA surrounded his compound.

Baba while you were away, Nigeria was totally shut down by some big eye people.

Baba welcome back.....we missed you!

Finally the eagle has landed!

These are the reason white people consider us the worse race in the world; we take anything that goes; now buhari is an angel; foolishNess
Re: Baba We Missed You......welcome Back. By Laidesmen217 by aristocrazzy: 7:40am On May 28, 2015
grin I can't believe that my neighbor went for night vigil yesterday .
Re: Baba We Missed You......welcome Back. By Laidesmen217 by likata: 7:41am On May 28, 2015
oyoyo
Re: Baba We Missed You......welcome Back. By Laidesmen217 by Nobody: 7:44am On May 28, 2015
4stylz:

These are the reason white people consider us the worse race in the world; we take anything that goes; now buhari is an angel; foolishNess

See who is ranting like an ant...
Buhari is an angel whether you like it or not..
Hope you are preparing for may 29 or do you still wish the wind of change to take you unawares??
Ask Jona how body dey do am now....
Re: Baba We Missed You......welcome Back. By Laidesmen217 by 4stylz: 7:59am On May 28, 2015
laidesmen217:

See who is ranting like an ant...
Buhari is an angel whether you like it or not..
Hope you are preparing for may 29 or do you still wish the wind of change to take you unawares??
Ask Jona how body dey do am now....

See this pig! Jonathan is a fulfilled man forever; who is your father?
Re: Baba We Missed You......welcome Back. By Laidesmen217 by ORACLE1975(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2015
I sens red card now...
Re: Baba We Missed You......welcome Back. By Laidesmen217 by Nobody: 8:08am On May 28, 2015
4stylz:

See this pig! Jonathan is a fulfilled man forever; who is your father?

May 29 no far again oo...
Na tomorrow bro...
Re: Baba We Missed You......welcome Back. By Laidesmen217 by 4stylz: 8:14am On May 28, 2015
laidesmen217:

May 29 no far again oo...
Na tomorrow bro...

What is my business with May 29th? Nigeria is the least of my worries! I don't live there and will never live there; I am better off in the west so enjoy the ride bro

(1) (Reply)

Osun’s Price For Bold Development, By John Ogunlela / APC : This House Must Not Fall! / Increased Boko Haram Attacks! My Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.