Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,606 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

As GMB Takes Over In The Next 48hours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As GMB Takes Over In The Next 48hours (398 Views)

AMCON: Bruce Brothers Sign Court Order As AMCON Takes Over Silverbird / Amaechi And El-Rufai Watch As GMB Carry A Baby At A Health Centre In Rivers(Pics / Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As GMB Takes Over In The Next 48hours by stephengee(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2015
In the next 48hrs, the APC will lose the impetus and ability to spread gory tales about Nigeria. They will now applaud any international firm that refers to Nigeria as an emerging economy. They will encourage investors to come in and down play the past magnification of Boko Haram. They will lose the urge to focus on our challenges rather than our strength. They will no longer magnify our problems and shock people rather spreading hope and inspiring the citizenry. As GMB takes over in the next few hours, we should celebrate the extinction of the essence that characterises the APC.I pray the PDP doesn't pick up that demonic spirit. I pray the PDP forms a shadow govt, appoint shadow minister for each ministry,... and criticise constructively by proferring alternative solutions where necessary and applauding where it is necessary. I pray we don't get our youths to mock economic policies like the cassava bread by using it as an object of caricature while.. several countries revolutionalized their economy by locking up and glamourishing the use of home grown products. I pray that we stop politicking now and resume in 2018. I pray that we begin the process of re-orientation immediately. The concept of individual responsibility. The concept of knowing your responsibilities as much, or much more than you know your rights. A concept that shows how citizens inputs affects the success of government policies.
Re: As GMB Takes Over In The Next 48hours by dustmalik(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2015
stephengee:
and criticise constructively by proferring alternative solutions where necessary and applauding where it is necessary.
This, you shouldn't expect from PDP. They are simply going to criticize without sensible reason or purpose.

(1) (Reply)

Praising GEJ, Tasking GMB / As From Tomorrow (new Nigeria) / Mugabe's Son Fined $800 For Manslaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.