Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group (33696 Views)

Nigerian Cultist 'Gbaja Marine' Killed By Rival Cult Group In Ghana. Photos / I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) / Power-drunk ASP Shoots Tricycle Driver Dead, Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by searay(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2015
deebrain:

You could get hurt on democracy day.
Shut up or I shut you up. No provoke me join the one where APC do
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by deebrain(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2015
searay:

Shut up or I shut you up. No provoke me join the one where APC do

You better shut me up then....... punk
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by searay(m): 6:46pm On May 29, 2015
deebrain:

You better shut me up then....... punk

Receive one e-slap
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by olutsen: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
ylaa:
if only the dead can talk. pity

It doesn't need to talk, the guy is a blue, and that day was supposed to be a day they would gather. The dead was his candidate and fight erupted while he was delaying his candidate for others to come around. You can also confirm through the banner he dey fly, his shirt colour. Most street cults fly their banners in bar parlors where they go to drink.

Him no fit regret cause he just believed he has confirmed rugged.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life / A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine / Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.