Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

What Will You Be Missing About President Jonathan Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Be Missing About President Jonathan Administration (440 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / A Question About President Buhari's Mercedes-maybach S600 That Needs Answers / 8 Failures And 11 Accomplishments Of The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Be Missing About President Jonathan Administration by gabriel09: 11:20am On May 28, 2015
i just want to raise a question concerning the issue of president Goodluck Jonathan hand over to his predecessor tomorrow can anyone tell me about what he or she is missing about his governance comment please smiley
Re: What Will You Be Missing About President Jonathan Administration by Aitee1: 11:22am On May 28, 2015
Nothing!!! Miss him fire!!! angry.I hate weak and dull men with passion, even the bible he reads is against it, it's either you're hot or cold, don't be lookwarm (in his case clueless angry)

Even mama peace will be missed but GEJ I strongly disagree angry sad

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Be Missing About President Jonathan Administration by thaoriginator: 11:23am On May 28, 2015
His daftness so funny
Re: What Will You Be Missing About President Jonathan Administration by natnoble(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2015
his cluelessness and indecisive acts.
Re: What Will You Be Missing About President Jonathan Administration by Chibex50(f): 11:50am On May 28, 2015
Like seriously gonna miss his Love.. Mama Peace
chaii who will make us laugh nd forget our problems again?? Lolzz.. Der's God oooo
Re: What Will You Be Missing About President Jonathan Administration by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:58am On May 28, 2015
Transformation agenda

(1) (Reply)

Uninstalling GEJ Government In Progress (PHOTO) / Check Out Full Inaugural Speech By President Muhammadu Buhari / Pbuhari Should Also Move To Maiduguri For Better Supervision Of NA Commandcentre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.