Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

President Elect Gen Buhari Will Face Two Devastating Challenge-ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Elect Gen Buhari Will Face Two Devastating Challenge-ifeduba (398 Views)

List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges / CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty / President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Elect Gen Buhari Will Face Two Devastating Challenge-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 11:39am On May 28, 2015
The two major problem that will confront the newly president Elect of Nigeria Gen Buhari will be an increased

Biafra agitation in the south East by several pro Biafra groups like massob , IPOB etc during the tenure of Mr Goodluck Jonathan have cooled down their tempo unlike during the Era of President Olusegun Obasanjo when the Activities of massob was at it peaked but forced to slow down when Goodluck Jonathan took over it become an unpopular move to oppose and make things more difficult for jonathan more than the boko haram guys are already doing..

The second challenge that Buhari will have to deal with is an increased Niger Deltan militancy in the creek and possible shuting down of Nigeria oil production to zero.. It will take Buhari an extremely load of work to win the support and trust of the Niger Deltan Militants who will simply ground Nigeria oil output.. this is a herculean task for His Excellecy General Buhari will he be diplomatic enough to wangle through this challenges?
Re: President Elect Gen Buhari Will Face Two Devastating Challenge-ifeduba by Arowosaye94(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2015
[/quote] grin[ Hukm! Hukmm!!! CLEARING MY THROAT. #Fingercrossed FTC?
Re: President Elect Gen Buhari Will Face Two Devastating Challenge-ifeduba by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:48am On May 28, 2015
If dis makes d frontpage Make dem no swear-in Buhari morrow Make I dhe here dhe watch I still don't "like" Buhari Pray for me to like him even a lil

(1) (Reply)

An Ode To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. / Predicting Failure For PMB Mean Predicting Failure For Nigeria / Man Kills Wife, Self Over N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.