Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) (56752 Views)

Couple Whose Wedding Invitation Card Went Viral To Wed In Gombe (Photos) / The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) / hand made wedding invitation card made for a Nairalander by us (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by ThisisBuhari: 12:16pm On May 28, 2015
I just recieved my own.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by justi4jesu(f): 12:16pm On May 28, 2015
@OP it isn't scarce trust me. cheesy
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 28, 2015
The Buhari Administration is all about price cut so low income product is welcomed.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by sirrinky: 12:16pm On May 28, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by ketekete: 12:17pm On May 28, 2015
I share this post some days ago.. Nairaland Moderators need to be shine their eyes well.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 28, 2015
kayciano:
Ok
Am more INTERESTED in those PHONE NUMBERS than BUHARI'S REGIME
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by bash4us(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2015
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians amen
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by joseph1832(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2015
Consultville:
The invitation card for tomorrow's inauguration that will hold in Eagle's Square Abuja is very scarce. Unconfirmed news from APC quarters claim that PDP members are hoarding the IV, some also claim the morning and evening IV now goes for N2 million Naira. Was very fortunate to get one.
The IV was designed and printed by T.W.S Located at Aromire Ikeja
So much like the PDP to make any and everything scarce, first it was power, then came petrol, now its just an IV!. Kai! Wonders shall never end.

I hope after tomorrow they will make GEJ, his big fat wife and the party very scarce so Nigerians will never experience scarcity of anything again.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by solid3(m): 12:19pm On May 28, 2015
Time to bombard those fu¢king numbers.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Momma2(f): 12:19pm On May 28, 2015
So....? Dat iviitation must ave a vehicle in it, a ferrari to be precise, God must b present physically @d center + jesus by his side, and #500,000 must come with the envelope too...[/quote]. Gbam
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by ugotuf(m): 12:19pm On May 28, 2015
Consultville:
The invitation card for tomorrow's inauguration that will hold in Eagle's Square Abuja is very scarce. Unconfirmed news from APC quarters claim that PDP members are hoarding the IV, some also claim the morning and evening IV now goes for N2 million Naira. Was very fortunate to get one.
The IV was designed and printed by [b]T.W.S Located at Aromire Ikeja [/b]
The printer should sue you for security breach and putting his life in danger by making his address public, this goes beyond advertisement.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by arolexwalex1(m): 12:19pm On May 28, 2015
#2m? its uncalled for
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Is it a private event that it has to be "Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan cordially invites ...."?

I think it should have been "The Federal Government of Nigeria cordially invites ..."
....he remains the commander in chief n president of the Fed Rep of Nigeria so as the Chief Host there's nothing wrong in saying he invites..........e clear u?
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by geeudy(f): 12:21pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Is it a private event that it has to be "Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan cordially invites ...."?

I think it should have been "The Federal Government of Nigeria cordially invites ..."
He's the president, he is the one anchoring the occasion, so what's the beef for? go and correct it yourself, I don't know why you guys keep hating unnessarily, nawooooo...
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by PassingShot(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2015
Johnsmartinyang:

....he remains the commander in chief n president of the Fed Rep of Nigeria so as the Chief Host there's nothing wrong in saying he invites..........e clear u?
I care less. I just feel it's not right.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by ionsman: 12:21pm On May 28, 2015
Calling numbers..........
Brb
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by ehiabj(f): 12:21pm On May 28, 2015
RSVP better go and buy new sim card, those lines are going to ring nonstop!!!
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by PassingShot(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2015
geeudy:
He's the president, he is the one anchoring the occasion, so what's the beef for? go and correct it yourself, I don't know why you guys keep hating unnessarily, nawooooo...

Where is the hating in my post? I stated what I feel is the correct thing that should have been and you're .....?
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by 2naira50kobo: 12:25pm On May 28, 2015
Consultville:
The IV was designed and printed by T.W.S Located at Aromire Ikeja

I'm pretty sure the contractor who supplied the IV's is smiling now. Talk about inflated contract costs...
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by fanex: 12:26pm On May 28, 2015
i received mine this morning. i wonder why it took PDP so long to send it out. grin
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 28, 2015
faqir:
the fake IV will soon be out...............................latest, 4pm today. am waiting

I'll wait for the UK used IV, should be out by tomorrow morning.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Forwetinnah: 12:27pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Haa!! It is wa o?? Must you complain over everything?? GEJ is still the host till your Mallam is sworn in. What is even wrong with you APC supporters?? Don't worry, we have the next 4years to put you under the microscope.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by walata75(f): 12:28pm On May 28, 2015
Why the fuss over mere Invitataion card? Afterall after tomoro, it is just another piece of cardboard/paper.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Forwetinnah: 12:28pm On May 28, 2015
geeudy:

The people taya me??

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 28, 2015
ehiabj:
RSVP better go and buy new sim card, those lines are going to ring nonstop!!!

Already sent CV via MMS.

Trying to add it up on whatsapp... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by ifyemex(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2015
That IV is a 2 plots of land some where
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by onos1979(f): 12:30pm On May 28, 2015
youngds:
undecided @Op 'u were fortunate to get one' as in u bought that iv for 2million Naira? or u downloaded the pic oline?
good question.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Emodeee: 12:30pm On May 28, 2015
Op, if I hear say u buy am for 2million. Abi u don buy am ni? Some people just like to show off.

Some nairaland ladies will fall for his trick now. He can use it as an opportunity to fvck some nairaland ladies, the ones dat extremely likes money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) / My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics / Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.