Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,651 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) (56756 Views)

Couple Whose Wedding Invitation Card Went Viral To Wed In Gombe (Photos) / The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) / hand made wedding invitation card made for a Nairalander by us (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Consultville(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2015
ugotuf:

The printer should sue you for security breach and putting his life in danger by making his address public, this goes beyond advertisement.

It's boldly written at the back of the IV
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 28, 2015
Have called them I can't come, when I receive the IV yesterday. # I can give anybody that is interested to go.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by alobam1: 2:06pm On May 28, 2015
Did anybody see the rsvp part?means rice and soup dey wella for eating..ohh la la
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Alimtoheeb(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2015
literarymathy:
How did you lay hands on it? Can you snap the full picture so that I print it and invite myself. grin
......omo naija, editing things
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 28, 2015
tayebest:
NO VIRGIN IN HEAVEN

you are right dumbo grin
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by idithlove(f): 2:41pm On May 28, 2015
2 million gini? cry cry
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by ideylaff: 2:45pm On May 28, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Na waoo......Well we common man will seat at home and watch on TV.

Trust me my brother you are not missing anything by watching at home

Save yourself by bn kicked, harrased and tramplead on by over zeleaous security peeps and handgers on that make ds kind of even a do or die affair

It will all be over within 2 hrs, and in the sweaty sun.... they leave you behind as the new president is drivena way

You are missing nothing...

You dont want to know how inflated the production of ds IV's and other innauguration activities have bn .... hmmmmmm

I am just praying GMB does not get distracted or carried away.... he needs prayers....

to his left or right there are vultures everywhere...... it might take a few actions and sharpish ones within the next 6 months to flush them out

Just wait and see how GMB rolls...

God will grant you good health and the wisdom to get us out of this rot

Nigeria deserves better

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by molas02: 2:50pm On May 28, 2015
tayebest:
YA ALLAH, your servant MUHAMMADU BUHARI shall be taking the oath of office as NIGERIAN PRESIDENT come May, 29th 2015.
Give him the wisdom, the zeal, the honour, the care,
the mind, the ability & the strength to lead NIGERIA
to the promise land.
To those waiting to see him fail, occupy them, shame them. Ya Allah, continue to bless Nigeria as power change hand. May we live long to see the change we all yearned for. Ameen.
Like i said allah is not God
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Is it a private event that it has to be "Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan cordially invites ...."?

I think it should have been "The Federal Government of Nigeria cordially invites ..."

Then include: Host - Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, President FRN bla bla bla.

This maybe GEJ's private I.V. card. I said maybe.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by PassingShot(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2015
TheAdvocate:

This maybe GEJ's private I.V. card. I said maybe.
I doubt it. This is the only I.V being shown around and the event is paid for by Nigeria.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by kikies(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Is it a private event that it has to be "Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan cordially invites ...."?

I think it should have been "The Federal Government of Nigeria cordially invites ..."

true dat
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Spells(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2015
WTF......2mill for just an i.v?? Once invited i hope one won't die no more. Bullshit
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by iAmGee770: 3:07pm On May 28, 2015
tayebest:
YA ALLAH, your servant MUHAMMADU BUHARI shall be taking the oath of office as NIGERIAN PRESIDENT come May, 29th 2015.
to the promise land.
To those waiting to see him fail, occupy them, shame them. Ya Allah, continue to bless Nigeria as power change hand. May we live long to see the change we all yearned for. Ameen.
May Almighty Allah give him the wisdom to rule. I say Amen & Nigerians are saying Amen with you.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Yetundechef: 3:07pm On May 28, 2015
Consultville:
The invitation card for tomorrow's inauguration that will hold in Eagle's Square Abuja is very scarce. Unconfirmed news from APC quarters claim that PDP members are hoarding the IV, some also claim the morning and evening IV now goes for N2 million Naira. Was very fortunate to get one.
The IV was designed and printed by T.W.S Located at Aromire Ikeja

Na to Scan and print direct form here abeg!! NO TIME
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by PassingShot(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2015
kikies:

true dat
I have since checked the internet for many presidential swearing-in I.V's and I haven't seen anyone personalized as this.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by ideylaff: 3:20pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

I have since checked the internet for many presidential swearing-in I.V's and I haven't seen anyone personalized as this.

My broda or sista... dont worry yourself.... that is the level of cluelessness we have brought oursleves to oooo.

We want to be like Yanke and the rest now..... a country where things work

Spend so much on innauguration with little or no accountability and people in abject poverty will line the streets to sing and dance while salaries are bn owed everywhere...

Buhari is really our last chance to get it right so that the follow up leaders will do better

I pray his head sits well on his neck

I really do and hope

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by buchichukwu69: 3:21pm On May 28, 2015
Na well get this Buhari o
tayebest:
to the promise land.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by tayebest(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2015
molas02:

Like i said allah is not God
go get a copy of Arabic-Bible nd learn what "Allah" means! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Last bullet; what did the jew/christian of Yemen call "God"??
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Pamelayoung: 4:14pm On May 28, 2015
So one has 2 buy the I.V 4 2m dats serious.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by ibietela2(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Calm down man, it's just few hours you will take over, drop the HATE already
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by kemi4live: 6:04pm On May 28, 2015
tayebest:
to the promise land.
amen
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by molas02: 8:00pm On May 28, 2015
tayebest:
go get a copy of Arabic-Bible nd learn what "Allah" means! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Last bullet; what did the jew/christian of Yemen call "God"??
Dey 4lo urself drag am till u go die, had i kno
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

When I was in school, the invitation to the swearing in ceremony for doctors, pharmacists, optometrists etc usually went thus:
"The Vice Chancellor, University of Benin, Prof G Oshodin, on behalf of the Council and Senate cordially invites......to the swearing in ceremony... "
Somebody (a human) has to invite the people. Federal Government of Nigeria is not a person, so it can't send out invitations.
I may be wrong anyway, but that's what I think.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by tayebest(m): 8:37pm On May 28, 2015
molas02:

[s]Dey 4lo urself drag am till u go die, had i kno[/s]
stop derailing the thread if u av no clue to that cheap question!
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by PassingShot(m): 9:06pm On May 28, 2015
ILIDEFI:

When I was in school, the invitation to the swearing in ceremony for doctors, pharmacists, optometrists etc usually went thus:
"The Vice Chancellor, University of Benin, Prof G Oshodin, on behalf of the Council and Senate cordially invites......to the swearing in ceremony... "
Somebody (a human) has to invite the people. Federal Government of Nigeria is not a person, so it can't send out invitations.
I may be wrong anyway, but that's what I think.
You're wrong. Google samples of invitation for presidential swearing in ceremony to clear your doubt.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2015
Today I believe that Jonathan is highly clueless. Is cluelessness is second to none.
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by molas02: 9:43pm On May 28, 2015
tayebest:
stop derailing the thread if u av no clue to that cheap question!
Continue..................Allah is nt God bt gods
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by austinesteve(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2015
youngds:
undecided @Op 'u were fortunate to get one' as in u bought that iv for 2million Naira? or u downloaded the pic oline?

hahahahahahah!!!! guy u harsh o
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by mranswer: 12:49am On May 29, 2015
I got one too but on official duty
Re: Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) by Jimbaz7(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Na waoo......Well we common man will seat at home and watch on TV.
Where you see light to watch on tv na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) / Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day / My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.