Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? (51822 Views)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by tottinova: 2:21pm On May 28, 2015
No, and the person sef wey answer na useless pikin
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by scholars217: 2:23pm On May 28, 2015
get free e-Learning scholarship here>> http://www.freescholars219..com/
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by peeparty(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2015
Would tell her I love dem both and give her reason for each.well don't blame some parent for asking that mb she did that outta of a clear hrt to see if d child is being satisfied with their roles
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by Tex42(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2015
She got the answer she wanted, so what's it with her countenance.
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by idithlove(f): 2:29pm On May 28, 2015
She asked a question and got an answer...though I love my mother more n so dearly she can't ask such a question neither can I..so is a No fu such question
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by hasshams: 2:31pm On May 28, 2015
You are sick .the father you are talking about is the one who provides,shelter,empowered you and your so called mum you claim to love more...for me I love them both equally
DrGroove:
Any child who loves his /her father more than mother

is

SICK

who can be compared to a mother?

Father that can abandon you at anytime, marry a new wife n have hundreds of you?

My mother first, my mother middle, my mother last

Father is just to provide money.. and once the child is able to fend for his/herself financially

Father is not of any use!

1 Like

Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by somegirl1: 2:31pm On May 28, 2015
Might seem unreasonable but something must have prompted the question. Every parent should know the answer without being told.
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2015
DrGroove:

is

SICK

Father that can abandon you at anytime, marry a new wife n have hundreds of you?

Father is just to provide money.. and once the child is able to fend for his/herself financially

Aahhh! Is this what your mother thought you to say when you're asked this kinda question? Lol..u will soon bring shame on her.

Even if your father was never there, your mother has not finish her training on you o..it remains wisdom that she didn't teach you.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by airclipse(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2015
Funny enuff dis wat is being discussed @ cool fm Ph...
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by BlackOnassis(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2015
Oh, I love the child. He dropped that sh1t like hammer grin Fish brain mom should not go around asking questions she doesn't want the answer to.

1 Like

Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by somegirl1: 2:37pm On May 28, 2015
DrGroove:

is

SICK

Not all women make great mothers.
And some men make awesome dads.

I know a man who absolutely adores his dad and can hardly stand being around his mum for long. The reverse is the case with his older brother, his mother is his world.
They just have very different opinions of what makes a great parent.

1 Like

Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by mcgaius: 2:37pm On May 28, 2015
If I must answer the question, I will tell my mum I love her more than my.dad and will also go to my dad to make known to him how much I love him more than my mother.
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by pato255(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2015
DrGroove:

is

SICK

Sharap there.
I believe u have not seen great fathers. And we also women that abandon their children

1 Like

Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by berbajiday(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2015
Amen to dt, such an idiotic poster, he didn't knw he will be a dad too one day? Wat goes ard comes arnd
10inchesDk:
Just one prayer, I pray your son see you that useless ..... #SMH

**split on post

1 Like

Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by MistadeRegal(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2015
Simple question! I'd just sing this oldies song, "Singing of comparation, I love my mummy and daddy, I love both of them instead of one." If wetin she wan hear pass dat one, make she come open thread for nairaland.

SHEKINA
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by delishpot: 2:44pm On May 28, 2015
The mama na winch? Why ask a child such question?
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by netmillionaires(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2015
We men don suffer o! People translate a man not been around most of the time as not caring about the family. Men leave the house everyday with the thought of their family in mind; knowing that the family will pack up if they choose to sit with the family 24/7 as most women do...
When I looked at my dad then, I knew I was the reason he leave the house everyday. That makes me to value them both equally and not say because mum is always around then she must be the more caring of the 2...
The woman deserves what she got. If I were d boy, I would give her the same answer even if I love her the most. How did she expect the father to feel if he had chose her b4 d father. I may later tell her the truth later though.
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by pwerrymansion(f): 2:50pm On May 28, 2015
DrGroove:

is

SICK

you are a product of a dysfunctional home,pity.....I know it must be difficult for you to trust men. But don't use your experience to make a cognitive generalization of your bitter childhood. Am married, bt till date my dad is the one that listens more to us.
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by viktuur(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2015
Bad Question! only allowed if the father is a Buruji, Farouk Lawan, filling the Gap.....
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by Spells(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2015
Not all women are mothers some are just women in mothers clothens, cos a mother won't ask such a question, perherps a woman will.
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by Bollinger(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2015
Only a Nigerian would ask that stu.pid question.
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 28, 2015
First, tell the truth by saying its ur mother we are discussing here!
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by Pakingzzz(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, I have 20pcs of brand new Storace deep cycle batteries. They are 100AH capacities each.. Am offering them for sale at 20,000 naira each..
I also have a couple dozens of brand new Mppt charge controllers ; 12v,24 10Amps. The model is; Tracer 1210Rn. Each goes for 8,000 naira.
You can reach me on 08122423549, or email me @; kingsleyobinna26@yahoo.Com

Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by juman(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2015
Kimmel Asks Kids "Who Do You Love More... Mom or Dad?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVATtKo9UWA
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by IAmTobore(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2015
I would say I hate them both!
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by 2goodbobo(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2015
Sam sam is not healthy at all.
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by muhdyaya91: 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
When I was still in my late teens, a friend of mine told me about a certain question his mum asked him, the question goes thus:

"Who do you love and cherish most between I and your Father."

To which my friend replied saying he love and cherished his father more, his mother countenance changed and she felt downcasted thereafter.

Now my fellow Nairalanders, even though I wasn't able to give a precise answer to my friend then, I still think the mother shouldn't have asked that kinda question, thence, I might be wrong. But still, if that were to happen to any of you guys, what would be your reaction?

Cc. ishilove lalasticlala
I once told my mother this "HOW I WISH MY FATHER WAS STILL ALIVE". I think it is something similar to your friends answer to his mother?
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by xtervaganza(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2015
Pheals:
I won't answer that question although i love both of them most but mom first but in time of cash popzy 1st
ole ni e
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by freecocoa(f): 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
That question is a no no.

How can you put your child in that position? That's totally cruel.

The way I see it, she's trying to plant something in the child's mind.
Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by freecocoa(f): 5:40pm On May 28, 2015
Ibsgal:
She just wanted to feel loved. I remember growing up, whenever I called my dad an endearing name or hung around him too much, my mom will say things like " hmm omo daddy or daddy's little girl". She might not admit to it, but I knew it bothered her when I paid more attention to him than I did her, I even used it to my advantage as a child. As an adult, I now understand why she felt this way - our insecurities never let go of us, we are always hoping to be the most loved or the most accepted. For my mom, her children's love and acceptance meant the most to her. And I think it is especially difficult for a woman to realize that her child would pick his/her father over her. Your friend's mom probably felt the same, and she probably should not have asked him that question, but most parents think about who their kid's favorite parent is even if they do not ask them.
I don't think it is healthy,at this point, I can understand if you said, a child is more fond of one parent than the other, not love. A child should be taught to love both parents, one parent may bond better with the kid than the other but the child must know that they are both as important, mothers especially owe it to her kids to constantly remind them "daddy loves you" for the fathers that are mostly away on work or even any reason, except the man's a murderer grin.

A parent should not ask such questions, it wouldn't hurt much if that question was asked by an outsider, because the child would answer innocently, naming the one he/she is more fond of, but when a parent asks, the child thinks "something's wrong" and tries to seek refuge with the parent he feels can protect him, truly, something has to be wrong before such question is asked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? / Shakirudeen Adewale Alade A.k.a Boneticsart, British Got Talent Contestant / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.