Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) (80598 Views)

Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front / El-Rufai Meets With Babachir David-Lawal, SGF In His Office At The Villa (photo) / Jonathan Holds Buhari's Hand So Tight As He Conducts Him Around Aso Villa (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by easyelliot(m): 1:12pm On May 28, 2015
Bye bye Jona
Don't let the door hit u in the back side
GMB you are on the clock!
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by amanze15(m): 1:17pm On May 28, 2015
dunkem21:
I was expecting to see 504's and Camry tiny light but I saw the same high powered jeeps bought with loot from our common treasury.

Impunity!
grin grin dude obama drives a $300k cadillac ghost l.....atleast PEJ drives mercedes s550 E-guard fleet so ur dont expect baba to be in a lesser one
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by amanze15(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2015
iwezor1:

I think so too
olusegun dada one of the most prominent aPC e-warrior, outspoken guy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by ObongOluomo: 1:23pm On May 28, 2015
mistypiper:
Chai!. See swag. APCCCCCCCCCCCC

Where's the swag na?
U need to see Akpabio's convey,that's swag and not this.
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by ObongOluomo: 1:27pm On May 28, 2015
mistypiper:
Chai!. See swag. APCCCCCCCCCCCC

*Convoy
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by awesomeb1783(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2015
Guy u go get hypertension o if na like dis u go dey do 4 atleast 4yrs to come. You better accept him as your present.
anonimi:
For a man who rejected Rolls Royce in London and his trumpeted by his "believers" as humble

Who is FOOOLING who? grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by freshdude99(m): 1:29pm On May 28, 2015
dunkem21:
I was expecting to see 504's and Camry tiny light but I saw the same high powered jeeps bought with loot from our common treasury.

Impunity!
cheesy
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by millionaireman: 1:34pm On May 28, 2015
Some these forever youth Buhari fans may one day show NL people how Buhari breathes in air.
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by Okpueze1(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2015
How sure ar Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ that dis is a presidential convoy? A̶̲̥̅♏ expecting to see only like 4 simple cars but imagine d interior of τ̲̅ђe camera crew cab! Noooo, this cannot be true. I believe Buhari to b a simple man that has come to change τ̲̅ђe expensive PDP convoy!
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by RuuDie(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2015
dunkem21:

He rejected the rolls ..he flew economy class ..

..why not find a low class car to complement his style instead of custom made bullet proof cars.

The worth of those cars in the convoy is almost a billion naira.

These are probably vehicles used by the OUTGOING administration. Would it make any sense to go and bring a new fleet of cars for just this movement!?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by zyzxx(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2015
my feple, kwaruption go end in nigeria,
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by 2tundeay(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2015
very presidential... sai baba... sai cangi...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by millionaireman: 1:45pm On May 28, 2015
dunkem21:

Impunity!

Na today? I go fight Kworruption and make Nigeria an El dorado. From Nzeogwu to Buhari and now back again to Buhari.

Instead of restructuring the politfy to enable the emergence of good leaders and good governance, it's chop I chop turn by turn for Nigeria's politicians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2015
Why the dashboard?
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2015
Why the dashboard? Oya Seun Osewa constitute a committee to investigate this and submit your report to lalasticala.
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by celebration76: 1:55pm On May 28, 2015
Nigerians always jump up for a new gogernment and gnash teeth after, GEJ has done his best, let's see where buhari will take nigerians with their problems to. #ingrates#.
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 28, 2015
midolian:
A new Anti-virus is about to be installed..The former one is kwarrupt and outdated... and must be uninstalled for proper functioning of the system.

Sai Buhari cool
yea, buhari the smadav
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by jimmayoy: 2:07pm On May 28, 2015
grin
kennygee:
Must every step of his be on NL?

I'm waiting to see a post like "Buhari breathing on his way to the inauguration".
grin
kennygee:
Must every step of his be on NL?

I'm waiting to see a post like "Buhari breathing on his way to the inauguration".

Haters beware
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by arbitter: 2:08pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:
Get prepared, this is just the beginning. Your expectations, including an expectation to see him die or fail, would never be met. Disappointment after disappointment is all you would continue to see as long as Buhari is the president. Nigeria's prosperity shall be your poverty.

And to think those are the same ldiots complaining about him not 'accepting the standards of the office' or whatever. Its public knowledge that the DSS deployed these cars as his 'convoy' for security and this ldiots wanna talk crap as if he even touched their precious 'public funds', same funds they were totally cool with GEJ and his Ministers wasting. But not to worry. It's just the usual PDP apologists trying to do/say anything to remain relevant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by Deluxii(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2015
oba2flex:
Loving what I'm seeing
mehhhn me too am feeling the fleet of CHANGE parade joor oh!
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by teadrake(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2015
anonimi:
For a man who rejected Rolls Royce in London and is trumpeted by his "believers" as humble

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888
Nobody is fooling anybody.You're the one deceiving yourself and your mind.Give yourself a rest of mind.Be wary of hypertension. An advice though

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 28, 2015
anonimi:
For a man who rejected Rolls Royce in London and is trumpeted by his "believers" as humble

bad belle bad belle is allowed.. either rolls Royce, leg Royce or bicycle Royce,he is ur president and a Nigerian..must he take permission from anybody before he choose to do whatever he feels like... let him fly private today and ride bicycle tomorrow, we are OK,change is here

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by nonjebose(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2015
dunkem21:

He rejected the rolls ..he flew economy class ..

..why not find a low class car to complement his style instead of custom made bullet proof cars.

The worth of those cars in the convoy is almost a billion naira.
Clean your mouth. U don do am? Okay, stop exaggerating. Even if he takes a bike, you will demand why he did not trek
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by stayblack: 2:30pm On May 28, 2015
anonimi:

NA U SABI.. cheesy grin...HIDE UR SELF...RAM
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by nonjebose(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2015
charlito94:
I pray say buhari no like convoy like dye. See as him own plenty pass gej own
Baba one chance
Eyah. E de pain sha
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by nonjebose(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2015
iyobs7:
Was waiting to see a Volkswagen Beetle in the convoy...
look well you will see
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by teebudutu(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2015
dunkem21:

Impunity!
seriously.. If this convoy is truly for Buhari.. I would assume he has started succuming to the crooks in APC. Say Baba these vehicles are way too much for a familiarity tour to the ASO ROCK
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by Toktee(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2015
justi4jesu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy lala is that your hand on the steering? tongue
NO,HE IS ON THE PASSENGER SEAT.
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 2:47pm On May 28, 2015
Toktee:
NO,HE IS ON THE PASSENGER SEAT.

hmmm lala's P.A angry tongue
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by TheAdvocate(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2015
Chisos!
But the man said only few cars in his convoy ba.
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by Deluxii(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2015
amanze15:
grin grin dude obama drives a $300k cadillac ghost l.....atleast PEJ drives mercedes s550 E-guard fleet so ur dont expect baba to be in a lesser one
I tire o for this people dem no dey tire of spoiling baba moves day and night! They have forgotten that whatever things he enjoys henceforth as Mr President from May 29 has been duly provided for him not by himself but by Nigerian government. He might decided to reject rollroyce or whatever gesture given to him in the past as ordinary citizen according to his own prerogative but once he becomes the Nigerian President everything about Buhari (his life,safesty,families etc) becomes Nigerian property so he can't dedictate what building, cars and whatever he thinks he likes again but he will be given whatever is the best and safe for him as Nigerian President. Eno easy to be number1 citizen make una leave baba and his lovely family to enjoy every perks that comes with the Presidency jare my people lolz.
Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by shegzi(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Hmmmmmmmm Buhari Nigeria is counting on you not to come and perform miracle - Just clear this freaking thing called corruption - every other principalities will come into place
abi o it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.