Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

#goodbyegej: Zahra Buhari’s Farewell Message To Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #goodbyegej: Zahra Buhari’s Farewell Message To Goodluck Jonathan (1327 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband / Masu Gudu Su Gudu Changeishere #goodbyegej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#goodbyegej: Zahra Buhari’s Farewell Message To Goodluck Jonathan by nex(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2015
The hashtag #GoodByeGEJ is currently trending on Twitter and there have been hundreds of tweets bidding the current head of state farewell, a lot of them haven’t been very nice considering the state he is leaving the nation in.

One of those who got on trending topic is the stunning daughter of the President Elect – Zahra Buhari.

The UK based student who made a splash during the elections when her photos were released back in January arrived Abuja this morning with her father and her brother, Yusuf. [READ HERE IF YOU MISSED IT]

About an hour ago, she bid farewell to the outgoing president, writing:

"Don’t judge yourself by your past. You don’t live there anymore. @APCNigeria #ChangeIsHere #GoodbyeGEJ #JourneyToAsorock"

SEE EXACT TWEET HERE: http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/05/28/goodbyegej-zahra-buharis-farewell-message-to-goodluck-jonathan/

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I feel change in the air. There is a lot of pressure on Buhari, the hopes of almost 200 Million people are on his shoulders. I hope he doesn’t disappoint us!
Re: #goodbyegej: Zahra Buhari’s Farewell Message To Goodluck Jonathan by lawflec(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2015
madam, go face ur studies nd be back wen u graduate. Becos there is no office 4 first daughter neither ceremonial nor constitutional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #goodbyegej: Zahra Buhari’s Farewell Message To Goodluck Jonathan by omenka(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2015
I think I just fell in love. sad

1 Like

Re: #goodbyegej: Zahra Buhari’s Farewell Message To Goodluck Jonathan by Ama80(f): 2:15pm On May 28, 2015
I'm more presidential than you in all ramifications.im only unfortunate to hav come frm a marginalized part of Ds country but I must change history for my children.bak to d topic,mak sure you keep a low profiled life or you face our bashing.I'm not happy you are to b addressed as president's Dautr.I'm ready Fr haters.
Re: #goodbyegej: Zahra Buhari’s Farewell Message To Goodluck Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2015
GoodByeGEJ but you messed up big time.

You betrayed the trust we put in you. angry

1 Like

Re: #goodbyegej: Zahra Buhari’s Farewell Message To Goodluck Jonathan by SHARIAREPORTERS: 2:26pm On May 28, 2015
I just don't like dis Buhari Buh he can give me zairaz pvnny to shine thy rod Den I go knw say d guy wan "change" naija
Re: #goodbyegej: Zahra Buhari’s Farewell Message To Goodluck Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 6:02pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:
GoodByeGEJ but you messed up big time.

You betrayed the trust we put in you. angry
trust ke, i don't even trust him from day one,not to talk of betraying d non-existen trust.

2 Likes

Re: #goodbyegej: Zahra Buhari’s Farewell Message To Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:
I think I just fell in love. sad

Jobless you?

(1) (Reply)

SEE List Of The 46 Bills Nigerian Senate Passed Yesterday / History Of Coups In Nigeria / Fashola Dined With The Devil With A Short Spoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.