Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Is Learning Auto Cad Software Still Lucrative - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is Learning Auto Cad Software Still Lucrative (1772 Views)

CAD Mechanical Design And Software / I Need A Very Lucrative Web Designer / How Lucrative Is Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Learning Auto Cad Software Still Lucrative by abiola708(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2015
Av just finished my Bsc.Bus managt and have being thinking on going for an auto cad training before my nysc and also to learn drafting with hand.....just need your advise if is ohk to go for it as a social science student
Re: Is Learning Auto Cad Software Still Lucrative by iwakunbaba: 6:19pm On May 28, 2015
Better go for revit architecture- it does both 2d & 3d
Re: Is Learning Auto Cad Software Still Lucrative by abiola708(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2015
ohk...thkz man I will go learn it
Re: Is Learning Auto Cad Software Still Lucrative by AbuMikey(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2015
If You learn drafting by hand and learn autocad, good for You.

But if You are ever caught by the ARCON, designing buildings, You would be seriously dealt with! angry

Being a registered Architect takes only about 10 Years, if You are so much in love with the profession, I would advice You go back to school and study Architecture.

1 Like

Re: Is Learning Auto Cad Software Still Lucrative by greenzap: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2016
AbuMikey:
If You learn drafting by hand and learn autocad, good for You.

But if You are ever caught by the ARCON, designing buildings, You would be seriously dealt with! angry

Being a registered Architect takes only about 10 Years, if You are so much in love with the profession, I would advice You go back to school and study Architecture.
Re: Is Learning Auto Cad Software Still Lucrative by greenzap: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2016
you try to mail me but did not get any message from you. my email is greenzap75@gmail.com and my phone number is 08165887581

(1) (Reply)

Kivy Or Django / Mlm Website Needed, Come In If You Can Develop One For Me / Learning Android Development(diary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.