Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

How Is This Possible (ebay,aliexpress And Jumia Connected?) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is This Possible (ebay,aliexpress And Jumia Connected?) (866 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is This Possible (ebay,aliexpress And Jumia Connected?) by stevolinkon40: 3:38pm On May 28, 2015
I have a professional exam am preparing for but mehn the formulars too much for me to get familiar with in less than a week time. So I decided to get a standard "TEXAS INSTRUMENT TI-84 calculator" from ebay so I can easily store all the formulars in the 100mb standard calculator. I saw the particular one I want but I contacted my shipping agent and it seems it will take upto 9days before I can get it here in Abuja, so I shifted to Aliexpress to search for something similar or a better model since I can use "Happy Time Express cargo" and get it in Nigeria within 24hours. I saw one that interest me but another problem arise, my mastercard wasn't accepted for unknown reason,Damn. So I called one of my chinese friend to help me make the purchase and send to me the usual way she always does, I send her the money + sf express delivery cost via paypal.all successful. I was surprised today getting a customised sms from JUMIA Nigeria telling me there is 25% off casio calculator but I never search any Local website for the calculator.
My Question is how JUMIA knows am in search of a calculator

Cc
Mayorall
Ymodulus
Lalasticlala
Mods
Dav8id

You may move this thread to the appropiate section
Re: How Is This Possible (ebay,aliexpress And Jumia Connected?) by demosoft: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
That's the power of cookie at work.

(1) (Reply)

11ways To Make Money With Twitter / Success Secrets Of Billionaire Dangote / Marlive- Automated Forex Trading...guaranteed 160% ROI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.